NFL kneelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy SHIT you're a dense motherfucker. YOUR CLAIM makes it YOUR burden of proof. Not somebody else's --- *YOURS*. Fer chrissake find the big boy pants and grow a pair to put in 'em.
Fuck you. I don't have to proove shit to a cock slinging traitor as yourself. Go take a long walk on a short pier.

Uh ... nnnno, fuck YOU. When you make a claim it's ****YOUR**** responsibility to back it up on this planet, period. There has never been an exception to that ever, and your bubblistic snowflaking ain't gonna buy your way out of the box you just put yourself in.

Don't like it? Then don't make shit up and you won't get called on it.
No it's not. If I felt like a worthless leftist traitor as yourself was worthy of proof, I would have provided it. But since you stains aren't worth two flushes, you can kiss my ass.
Now go climb back in your mommy's basement like a good boy and dream of Hillary's panties wrapped around your empty head.

It's not a question of fucking "worthy" DUMBASS. It's your responsibility. Without any credible evidence we have to ass-sume you just pulled it out of your ass. If you're content to wallow around as a liar, then so be it but that's ENTIRELY on you and your ignorant ass.

So half a dozen posts doing nothing but whining WAAAH I DON'T WANNA pretty much establishes it. You're a fraud. Dismissed.
You're a joke and an embarrassment to the human race. But, as a leftist traitor, that goes without saying.

Actually what I am is holding a perfect record of always backing up anything I claim.

You................ not so much. Dishonest HACK.

The kneeling is clearly being done for one reason, and one reason only, to attempt to disrespect the lawfully elected President of the United States.

The fact that they had the chutzpah to do it in front of their Vice President driving him from the stadium.

The NFL players are hoping to purify the ranks of the fans, and they are telling conservatives that they just aren't welcome in the stadiums or even watching the spectacles on TV

Actually it has little do do with Trump and more a disrespect for our men and women in uniform. Unfortunately, they chose to disrespect the flag and Anthem to process their messages.

i watch these things to get away from the hate and politics. they want to drag it in there, i'll go watch something else. whether they have a RIGHT to protest here or not i simply don't care. they have no right to make me put up with it.

Exactly the point. The NFL players can all kneel and show disrespect if they want.

But the people don't need to see it.

Mr. Goodall, their leader, just needs to get before the cameras and tell the people "tough shit this is the way its going to be, and if you don't want to see America disrespected turn something else on. TV sets can be tuned into movies, other sporting events, preachers sermonizing, etc. In fact, the NFL prefers you don't watch, if you are a racist or a conservative".
And yet how many hypocrites think it was OK for Tim Tebow to kneel on the field during the game?

You don't understand the difference in kneeling to pray to God and kneeling to disrespect the country?
Kneeling during the National Anthem is not disrespecting the country. Good grief. Like many people, you don't understand what the players are doing. And, if players can be limited in expressing the first amendment while on the job, then an owner can prohibit Tim Tebow from doing the same.

The kneeling is clearly being done for one reason, and one reason only, to attempt to disrespect the lawfully elected President of the United States.

The fact that they had the chutzpah to do it in front of their Vice President driving him from the stadium.

The NFL players are hoping to purify the ranks of the fans, and they are telling conservatives that they just aren't welcome in the stadiums or even watching the spectacles on TV

Actually it has little do do with Trump and more a disrespect for our men and women in uniform. Unfortunately, they chose to disrespect the flag and Anthem to process their messages.
What disrespect for our men and women in uniform? The flag and National Anthem are not limited to service people.

i watch these things to get away from the hate and politics. they want to drag it in there, i'll go watch something else. whether they have a RIGHT to protest here or not i simply don't care. they have no right to make me put up with it.

Exactly the point. The NFL players can all kneel and show disrespect if they want.

Mr. Goodall, their leader, just needs to get before the cameras and tell the people "tough shit this is the way its going to be, and if you don't want to see America disrespected turn something else on. TV sets can be tuned into movies, other sporting events, preachers sermonizing, etc. In fact, the NFL prefers you don't watch, if you are a racist or a conservative".
And yet how many hypocrites think it was OK for Tim Tebow to kneel on the field during the game?
and who was tebow protesting when he did this?
He was exercising first amendment rights. But I expected hypocritical responses nonetheless.

You don't understand the difference in kneeling to pray to God and kneeling to disrespect the country?
Kneeling during the National Anthem is not disrespecting the country. Good grief. Like many people, you don't understand what the players are doing. And, if players can be limited in expressing the first amendment while on the job, then an owner can prohibit Tim Tebow from doing the same.

The NFL did!

When football officials cracked down on Tebow's displays of faith

Okay, so what you're saying is that an impartial group of citizens who reviewed the evidence found that the other officers didn't break any laws. Now we're getting somewhere.
Not just the other officers, all the officers. And they weren't impartial. It is interesting you don't see anything wrong with the officers actions, but you do think something is wrong with protesting those actions by NFL players?

Correct, I do see something wrong wth it. The flag is the symbol of this country and people. The Anthem is the song that celebrates this great place. So when you disrespect the flag and Anthem, you disrespect the country and it's people.

The jury is impartial because they are selected equally by the prosecutor and defense attorney. You can't get much fairer than that.
The flag is a symbol and is not superior to what it represents. And the flag has been disrespected many times, by using it in commercial advertising, or wearing it as clothing, etc. The disrespect of the country and its people is when someone elevates the flag to a higher position than both.

Okay, so what you're saying is that an impartial group of citizens who reviewed the evidence found that the other officers didn't break any laws. Now we're getting somewhere.
Not just the other officers, all the officers. And they weren't impartial. It is interesting you don't see anything wrong with the officers actions, but you do think something is wrong with protesting those actions by NFL players?

Correct, I do see something wrong wth it. The flag is the symbol of this country and people. The Anthem is the song that celebrates this great place. So when you disrespect the flag and Anthem, you disrespect the country and it's people.

The jury is impartial because they are selected equally by the prosecutor and defense attorney. You can't get much fairer than that.
The flag is a symbol and is not superior to what it represents. And the flag has been disrespected many times, by using it in commercial advertising, or wearing it as clothing, etc. The disrespect of the country and its people is when someone elevates the flag to a higher position than both.

When using the flag on clothing or in advertising is respecting the flat--not disrespecting it. It's paying honor to our country. Sorry you don't understand the difference.

and who was tebow protesting when he did this?
He was exercising first amendment rights. But I expected hypocritical responses nonetheless.

The First Amendment is restricting government from stopping free speech, not the NFL. I can't go into work tomorrow and tell my boss he's a lowlife MF and should kill himself and his family without getting fired. I have no first amendment rights at work nor do these football players.

What disrespect for our men and women in uniform? The flag and National Anthem are not limited to service people.

Their protest is against our police officers in this country. Haven't you been keeping up with this story?

So was Mr. Tebow, in fact Freedom of Religion comes BEFORE freedom of speech in the text of the amendment.
Has nothing to do with importance, however. If you want to use that argument, then the first amendment comes before the second amendment, and has more weight.

Their protest is against our police officers in this country. Haven't you been keeping up with this story?
No, it is not a protest against our police officers in this country. It is a protest against police ABUSE. Good grief.

Now, of course, the fact that most of the kneeling players are black probably has no bearing on opposition to their doing so, would it?

When using the flag on clothing or in advertising is respecting the flat--not disrespecting it. It's paying honor to our country. Sorry you don't understand the difference.
Really?

See section (i) of

4 U.S. Code Section 8 - Respect for the flag.

4 U.S. Code § 8 - Respect for flag

"(i) The flag should never be used for advertising purposes in any manner whatsoever. It should not be embroidered on such articles as cushions or handkerchiefs and the like, printed or otherwise impressed on paper napkins or boxes or anything that is designed for temporary use and discard. Advertising signs should not be fastened to a staff or halyard from which the flag is flown."

Geesh.

You sure like to make assumptions about the understanding by others.

Huzzah :bowdown: Beautifully and succinctly put.

These fetishists can't grok their own fetishism. Many of them will then turn to the next thread where they'll pretend to be Christians, yet ignorant of the proscription on graven images.

Actually it has to do with you dictating what other people's motivations are, even when they themselves say otherwise. You even took Colin Kaepernick's personal motivation and extended it to an entire culture of a national sport. On the basis of nothing but your own fantasies.

That's a direct result of going :lalala: when information is being imparted to you.

The avatar embodies exactly that.

Kinda crazy how we spent an entire season off when not one NFL player had a protest or an event. Now that the season is starting they get involved. If you can’t actually spend your own off time protesting it’s not even serious to them. It’s a worthless protest. You can’t be so emotionally investing in something you won’t do on your own time.
The authoritarian right is indeed tedious and moronic.

That they obsess over this non-issue is a manifestation of true rightwing idiocy.

Had conservatives simply ignored what the players were doing from the outset, the demonstrations would have likely ended by now.

And for far too many on the right this is solely about race and conservatives’ unwarranted hostility with regard to issues that black Americans are concerned about.
Authoritarian? Race? Really? What did the millionaires do in the off season to promote unity? More "only black lives matter" or did they move beyond skin pigmentation? Did they reach out in the community and work with law enforcement?

And a white woman in Minnesota called police about an intruder in her back yard. They shot her dead because they thought she was a threat.
Should all white people kneel too - dickweed?

:link::linky:

By the way, not all black players kneel and not all that kneel are black.
Shall we use the percentile statistical method of your conclusion?

Sure, give me the exact numbers of people that kneel and their skin color and then we can do the math.

Till, then how about the link for the woman killed in Minnesota
You won't find it on CNN, MSLED, CBS, NBC, ABC, The Washington Compost, NY Slimes, etc. All leftist traitor propaganda for the weak-minded.
Look it up yourself, lazy ass.

you are the one making a claim you dumb shit. back it up or your claim is just bullshit you pulled out of your ass.

McCain earned his military service to be trashed?
Shat the fuck kind f shallow assfick are you that when you get mad at vet that you trash his service to this country.

He trashed evetu POW.

How many veterans does he has to trash before you remove your lips from Trump's ass?
Just one, McCain. Y'all never defended McCain until Trump thumped him. You guys weren't on his band wagon when he ran against Obungo. Phony hypocrites.

I supported McCain after he won the Primaries and ran against Obama. I defended him against the vile lies that left started spreading about him.

I voted for the old man. ANd he insulted me, because 8 years later, I supported a candidate he did not like.

That was a fucking dick move, and I am glad that Trump called him on it.

Oh REALLY. John McCain, the Senator from AridZona ..... "insulted you" did he?

Link?

Wow, full of yourself much or WHAT....

THAT'S not a serious request.

Yes, he insulted Trump supporters. Most of whom voted for his old ass, in 2008.

He deserved to be insulted back.
This is what I love about you dumbass Trumpettes.

You are too fucking stupid to get that Trump could have struck back at John McCain by talking about his voting record as a Senator or something he has said.

But no,

That fast ass draft dodging POS attacked the service McCain gave to this country. A service your orange PIOS avoided at all costs.

Of course Trump could have insulted McCain on better grounds.

I get that. YOU are the stupid one, if you think that I do not.

But wtf? Do you think McCain is crying in his beer because Trump insulted his service, THREE years ago?

And you act like Trump HAS a thin skin and you libs are still whining about this minor, really, REALLY, minor gaffe, THREE YEARS AFTER THE FACT?

McCain earned his military service to be trashed?
Shat the fuck kind f shallow assfick are you that when you get mad at vet that you trash his service to this country.

He trashed evetu POW.

How many veterans does he has to trash before you remove your lips from Trump's ass?
Just one, McCain. Y'all never defended McCain until Trump thumped him. You guys weren't on his band wagon when he ran against Obungo. Phony hypocrites.

I supported McCain after he won the Primaries and ran against Obama. I defended him against the vile lies that left started spreading about him.

I voted for the old man. ANd he insulted me, because 8 years later, I supported a candidate he did not like.

That was a fucking dick move, and I am glad that Trump called him on it.

Oh REALLY. John McCain, the Senator from AridZona ..... "insulted you" did he?

Link?

Wow, full of yourself much or WHAT....

THAT'S not a serious request.

Yes, he insulted Trump supporters. Most of whom voted for his old ass, in 2008.

He deserved to be insulted back.

Soooooooooooo you have no link. No quote. No video, no nuttin'.

Damn, I was right yet again.

I linked in for you request on the walking back, because that was credible.

THis one is not. STop playing games.

It is not credible to me, that you are this uninformed.

If you are really ignorant, goggle it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back