NFL kneelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda crazy how we spent an entire season off when not one NFL player had a protest or an event. Now that the season is starting they get involved. If you can’t actually spend your own off time protesting it’s not even serious to them. It’s a worthless protest. You can’t be so emotionally investing in something you won’t do on your own time.
The authoritarian right is indeed tedious and moronic.

That they obsess over this non-issue is a manifestation of true rightwing idiocy.

Had conservatives simply ignored what the players were doing from the outset, the demonstrations would have likely ended by now.

And for far too many on the right this is solely about race and conservatives’ unwarranted hostility with regard to issues that black Americans are concerned about.

If you have issues with so-called issues blacks are concerned about, you take that up with your Mayor, your Congress person, your Senator, not the audience of a sporting event.
Says who?

So? WTF is this supposed to prove?
That you're wrong. Now say you're sorry. Say it!

Wrong about what? Did you forget your medication again?

I said the FBI does not keep records of political affiliations of criminals, and you post some stupid link about how the FBI views white supremacist groups? WTF does that have to do with my statement?

Kinda crazy how we spent an entire season off when not one NFL player had a protest or an event. Now that the season is starting they get involved. If you can’t actually spend your own off time protesting it’s not even serious to them. It’s a worthless protest. You can’t be so emotionally investing in something you won’t do on your own time.

That they obsess over this non-issue is a manifestation of true rightwing idiocy.

Had conservatives simply ignored what the players were doing from the outset, the demonstrations would have likely ended by now.

And for far too many on the right this is solely about race and conservatives’ unwarranted hostility with regard to issues that black Americans are concerned about.

If you have issues with so-called issues blacks are concerned about, you take that up with your Mayor, your Congress person, your Senator, not the audience of a sporting event.
Says who?

Says anybody who wants to try and get things done like changing laws. Of course if anybody did change the laws, good luck finding new police officers to replace the old ones because they could no longer defend themselves.

I've Thought That Kneeling As Protest Is Kinda Funny

They Often Bow Their Heads Too...

And yet they have no idea why they are doing either. That's funnier yet.
How would you know? Pretty sure the message is clear. Open your eyes

Correct, their message is clear "We are a bunch of dumb jocks who don't understand our laws and are media puppets."

I get their message very clear.

Correct, their message is clear "We are a bunch of dumb jocks who don't understand our laws and are media puppets."

Obviously you don’t. Don’t know what else to tell you.

Ray-Ray's one of those what I call rhetorical fascists.

Goes like this: "DON'T YOU tell me what you mean, *I* will tell you what you mean!"
It's kind of a circus act.

I do know. I also know that any brutality or shooting is thoroughly investigated by the police and outside agencies. I know that if a cop broke a law while on duty, he or she is charged for it or indicted by the Grand Jury. If a police officer is found to be within the constraints of the law, he is not charged.

These stupid millionaires don't understand that there is no law stating a subject must be armed before an officer (or armed citizen) can use deadly force. Statistics show that more white people (and unarmed white people) are shot and killed by police than blacks every year, it's just that the MSM never reports those stories unless it's a local event. So it leaves goons like this to believe this only happens to black people by white cops.

Also, every police shooting where an officer was found not guilty or not charged has one thing in common: the suspect didn't listen to the orders of the police officer. Solution? Listen to all orders of a police officer, and that will save more lives than kneeling any day of the week.

Ray-Ray's one of those what I call rhetorical fascists.

Goes like this: "DON'T YOU tell me what you mean, *I* will tell you what you mean!"
It's kind of a circus act.
It’s what you want us to do, interpret, we do, we interpret you’re an anti America slime bucket. We’re not afraid to tell you. You have us mixed up with leftist snowflakes

Says who?
Says me

Cause they never said

Not much, you’re too stupid

I see you’re way twisted up and confused on the welfare thing.
Let’s dumb it way down for the low iQ, ignorant lowlifes.
“What’s your thoughts on good, positive contributing, law abiding folks staging an annual protest against criminality on Martin Luther King Day each and every year?”
Okay, so you're just another troll. Repeating is not explaining.

Wrong about what? Did you forget your medication again?

I said the FBI does not keep records of political affiliations of criminals, and you post some stupid link about how the FBI views white supremacist groups? WTF does that have to do with my statement?
Why would the FBI make a statement without records to base that statement on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back