NFL kneelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The left never had one ounce of respect for McCain until Trump put him in his place. They're a fickle bunch and sooooo phony.
The LEFT never trashed McCain's service. The fickle ones are you bitching about players while you vote for Trump.

If I was a NFL player I would be taking a knee. However, it would be getting down on my knees to thank the Lord for living in a country that allows dumbass, with an IQ of about 65 to make millions of dollars a year,playing a stupid game and being able to afford all the White Hos and coke that I wanted.
Most are better educated than you. & certainly better educated than most Trump supporters.

Yep that must be it. White people NEVER EVER are racist Nope. Never

This is a protest about that. Not the anthem. Not the troops.

So quit your fucking lying about it & you & your orange buddy can go fuck yourselves.

Their chose form of protest is to disrespect a Symbol of our Nation.

That is what is they are being judged on, and rightfully so.

Everything else is you libs tying to hide the fact that you support Anti-Americanism.

FUCK THE KNEELERS, AND THE NFL THAT SUPPORTS THEM AND ANYONE ELSE THAT SUPPORTS THEM.

There is no disrespect.

You supported Trump. He trashed our vets. You didn't care. Fuck you.

You give a pass to people that kneel, repeatedly, during a ritual that calls for people to stand to show respect and unity.

Yet hold Trump to a comment he made in the heat of the moment, and then IMMEDIATELY walked back.

You are a fucking asshole.
Wow, you really are quite the asswiupe. Trump trashed McCain more than once. He trashed a Gold Star Family. He trashed all POWS. He called a widow of a soldier whose body she had just met at the airport, a liar.
'
Donald Trump is a total asshole & so are you for supporting his trashing of veterans., Fuck you. Fuck your hate for America.
Trump didn't trash veterans. He trashed two. McCain earned it. McCain is a wolf in sheep's clothing and always has been. You're a liar.

McCain earned his military service to be trashed?
Shat the fuck kind f shallow assfick are you that when you get mad at vet that you trash his service to this country.

He trashed evetu POW.

How many veterans does he has to trash before you remove your lips from Trump's ass?

Everything else is you libs tying to hide the fact that you support Anti-Americanism.

FUCK THE KNEELERS, AND THE NFL THAT SUPPORTS THEM AND ANYONE ELSE THAT SUPPORTS THEM.

There is no disrespect.

You give a pass to people that kneel, repeatedly, during a ritual that calls for people to stand to show respect and unity.

Yet hold Trump to a comment he made in the heat of the moment, and then IMMEDIATELY walked back.

Wow, you really are quite the asswiupe. Trump trashed McCain more than once. He trashed a Gold Star Family. He trashed all POWS. He called a widow of a soldier whose body she had just met at the airport, a liar.
'
Donald Trump is a total asshole & so are you for supporting his trashing of veterans., Fuck you. Fuck your hate for America.

Wow, you really are quite the asswiupe. YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL THE WORD.
Trump trashed McCain more than once. SO WHAT? SOMETHING SPECIAL ABOUT THE GUY? YOU A McCAIN LOVER? THE GUY IS A DICKWAD.
He trashed a Gold Star Family. NO HE DIDN'T. YOU'VE NEVER STOOD FOR A GOLD STAR FAMILY IN YOUR L-I-F-E UNTIL NOW THAT YOU THINK YOU CAN SPIN IT.
He trashed all POWS. NO HE DIDN'T. NOT EVEN CLOSE. YOU'RE A LYING PIECE OF CRAP.
Fuck you. Fuck your hate for America. YOU ARE ONE SICK LITTLE DISTURBED PATHETIC PERSON.

He trashed McCain's military service. That so what you.

You're running around " OMG OMG OMG players are kneeling OMG OMG disrespecting our troops OMG OMG OMG"

And you don't give a fuck when Trump trashes our veteran's service to this country.

I have never trashed a veteran's service. I have never trashed the parents whose son or daughter gave all in service to my country.

He said he prefers those who weren't captured. Now you resort to lying? Really asshole?

Y

Hey PSYCHO,
Calling someone a loser because their biggest accomplishment was getting shot down behind enemy lines then squealing on his country to save his ass so he could be a do-nothing senator is merely being HONEST. I respect honesty. But thank you for looking out for McCain's integrity. The guy has NONE. He's a POS and so are you.

And McCain is not all veterans of this country, but thank you for thinking of our vets when it serves YOUR agenda. Kapernick is a POS and so are you. Trump prefers people who don't let themselves get captured and then spill the beans and so do I. You, you're nothing but a worthless, lying POS.

There is no disrespect.

'
Trump didn't trash veterans. He trashed two. McCain earned it. McCain is a wolf in sheep's clothing and always has been. You're a liar.

Shat the fuck kind f shallow assfick are you that when you get mad at vet that you trash his service to this country.

He trashed evetu POW.

How many veterans does he has to trash before you remove your lips from Trump's ass?
Just one, McCain. Y'all never defended McCain until Trump thumped him. You guys weren't on his band wagon when he ran against Obungo. Phony hypocrites.

It originally started to show support of our solders serving our country. It carried on as tradition from there. Again, what real American would be opposed to that?

Well, times have changed and we've become more divided; especially after eight years of Blame America First.

It's one thing when groups of people part because of different political ideologies, and another when one group wants to part with America all together.

So now it's a new game where when one side throws rocks, the other side is supposed to get hit with them and not throw any back. Because throwing rocks back means you're racist and overbearing.

So quit your fucking lying about it & you & your orange buddy can go fuck yourselves.

There is no disrespect.

'

No, you are an asswipe.

McCain needed it more than once. He is a grump old man, who has been a complete and professional DICK much of the last 30 years.

Trump did not trash a Gold Star family. You filthy and vile liberals choose a Gold Star family as political spokesmen and then whined like faggots when they took a tiny amount of push back from Trump. And I do mean tiny.

Trump did not trash all POWs, YOu are a lying asshole.

Not sure which lie you are telling about the women/soldier, but you are welcome to link to that, if you dare, coward.

Trump is the perfect President for this time. His policies are the best, and his utter disregard for the bullshit political rules of you lefties is what is needed more than ANYTHING.

Your pretense that you give a fuck about America? Consider it laughed at you marxist piece of shit.

Back in my day, when athletes took a knee they really took a knee. Nancy Kerrigan.

The NFL PR (Not) Campaign is in full swing.

Some Dolphin Players took a knee at their first
exhibition game. The Police Unions of Dade
and Broward Counties are furious.

Now all of that is obvious...but the kicker is...The Dolphins
went to those same Unions in June to invite them to a
"First Responder" Game. They wanted to honor all the
first responders.

The "kicker" haha I get it.

Although you provided no link, if true it again demonstrates that the jingoistic jagoffs who purport to stick opinions in the mouths of those who never uttered them are the rhetorical fascists we keep noting they are. In this case the players overtly demonstrated their support for those that the rhetorical fascists would haplessly portray as "victims". Oopsie.

But if you could, you know, go ahead and provide a link or something, that'd be great.

Not that this will put them to rest. Countdown to the same cretins waddling in and declaring "don't tell me what you think, *I* will tell you what you think" in four.... three.... two.....

There is no disrespect.

'

Trump trashed McCain more than once. SO WHAT? SOMETHING SPECIAL ABOUT THE GUY? YOU A McCAIN LOVER? THE GUY IS A DICKWAD.
He trashed a Gold Star Family. NO HE DIDN'T. YOU'VE NEVER STOOD FOR A GOLD STAR FAMILY IN YOUR L-I-F-E UNTIL NOW THAT YOU THINK YOU CAN SPIN IT.
He trashed all POWS. NO HE DIDN'T. NOT EVEN CLOSE. YOU'RE A LYING PIECE OF CRAP.
Fuck you. Fuck your hate for America. YOU ARE ONE SICK LITTLE DISTURBED PATHETIC PERSON.

THANK YOU.

There is no disrespect.

'

You're running around " OMG OMG OMG players are kneeling OMG OMG disrespecting our troops OMG OMG OMG"

And you don't give a fuck when Trump trashes our veteran's service to this country.

I have never trashed a veteran's service. I have never trashed the parents whose son or daughter gave all in service to my country.

He said he prefers those who weren't captured. Now you resort to lying? Really asshole?

Y

He insulted McCain in the heat of the moment and immediately walked it back.

Holding him to that, is something only an ass would do.

YOu never said something you really didn't mean because some one was being a dick to you?

The left never had one ounce of respect for McCain until Trump put him in his place. They're a fickle bunch and sooooo phony.

I don't know about your imaginary comic-book sweeping generalizations but I always found McCain to be on the right side of FCC corporate consolidation issues. And directly to the topic here he was at the front of exposing the Paid Patriotism scandal. The one that forced the NFL to return taxpayer money pimped to them by the Pentagon to stage fake patriotism charades.

Oh, you don't know about that? Never mind, it's beyond your pay grade. Why don't you stick to your comic book fantasies about "the Borg". Uh, I mean "the left".

There is no disrespect.

'

He trashed evetu POW.

McCain was being an asshole. He deserved to be insulted back.

What part of this is so shocking to you?

Your outrage is not credible.

There is no disrespect.

'

Y
He insulted McCain in the heat of the moment and immediately walked it back.

Uh --- "walked it back"? Rump walked something back??

Link?

This oughta be a hoot. :popcorn:

Oh while you're at it why don't you essplain to the class how there can be a "heat of the moment" when his target isn't even present.

This oughta be a hoot too.

YOu never said something you really didn't mean because some one was being a dick to you?

Is RealDave the President?

There is no disrespect.

'

He trashed evetu POW.

Just one, McCain. Y'all never defended McCain until Trump thumped him. You guys weren't on his band wagon when he ran against Obungo. Phony hypocrites.

I supported McCain after he won the Primaries and ran against Obama.

I defended him against the vile lies that left started spreading about him.

I voted for the old man.

ANd he insulted me, because 8 years later, I supported a candidate he did not like.

That was a fucking dick move, and I am glad that Trump called him on it.

'

He trashed evetu POW.

I supported McCain after he won the Primaries and ran against Obama. I defended him against the vile lies that left started spreading about him.

I voted for the old man. ANd he insulted me, because 8 years later, I supported a candidate he did not like.

That was a fucking dick move, and I am glad that Trump called him on it.

Oh REALLY. John McCain, the Senator from AridZona ..... "insulted you" did he?

Link?

Wow, full of yourself much or WHAT....

It originally started to show support of our solders serving our country. It carried on as tradition from there. Again, what real American would be opposed to that?

Well, times have changed and we've become more divided; especially after eight years of Blame America First.

It's one thing when groups of people part because of different political ideologies, and another when one group wants to part with America all together.

So now it's a new game where when one side throws rocks, the other side is supposed to get hit with them and not throw any back. Because throwing rocks back means you're racist and overbearing.

There is no disrespect.

And another fake standard for real Dave who doesn't give a shit when Kerry, Obama or other Democrats trash and blame the troops and knee jerk believe every accusation against them
Well well well,. The lying fuck Kaz comes up with more bullshit.

John Kerry was in Vietnam & reported on atrocities that were well documented. He then called for an end to the war. One can protest war & it does not mean you are dissing the troops. I think 58,000 dead soldiers is enough in a war that can't be won.

Obama NEVER trashed our troops. He certainly NEVER dissed the service of a war hero like that POS you worship every fucking day of your tiny miserable life.

You can't run around pretending to honor our soldiers & have vote for & support Donald Trump.

Kerry called our troops in Vietnam and in Iraq terrorists, liar.

And Obama believed every accusation against them at first accusation just like he did every accusation against a cop.

Bill Clinton also hid from being drafted.

I like though how you attack Trump for not wanting to go to Vietnam then argue what a bad war Vietnam was.

Every issue for you is just a butt hurt get Trump transactional issue. You have no honor or integrity. And our troops know exactly what you are, which is why they overwhelmingly don't support your shit Democrat rulers

If there was any truth to what you say the NFL would not be taking actions to prevent future events. When the NFL started to become sissified, they began to lose viewers. When the kneeling started, they lost even more.

And your causative evidence here is-----?

Trump is a traitor, he's no Patriot of this country, and is the very last person in tthis galaxy that should be remarking on anyone

I'll give you a week so you can see your proctologist to help find it.

In your case, that's your primary care physician.

What difference does it make if the kneeling is televised or not? NFL customers are offended.

I was about to ask what makes you think you can stage political protests at work. Then I remembered you're fake news. Never mind ...

I don't buy that all NFL customers are offended. If Trump would have kept his f....ing mouth shut this wouldn't be going on today. Trump pulls this crap all of the time to distract you from what is really going on. And let's face it, a Trump supporter is easily distracted by anything Trump tweets or says. You bit into it again. What President in the past ever inserted a negative opinon into the most popular game in this country? Now you can't even enjoy your Sunday football. Trump is all about division, not unity and reconciliation. He'll do or say anything to keep his ANGRY base of support fired up and in lockstep with him.

If Trump thinks you're spending too much time and or it's taking too much attention away from him & his White House T.V. reality show--look the hell out. He's all about ratings. How many times have you heard him bring up T.V ratings in the last 2 years?--:auiqs.jpg: What past President ever talked about T.V. ratings on a Presidential platform? You might want to actually read this article.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

Click this link on this thread for an explanation of it, along with a video from a sports announcer out of Dallas, Texas and his take on all of this, plus a lot more.
NFL kneelers

trump-nfl-national-anthem-cartoon-koterba.jpg

Strawman. No one said "all" NFL customers are offended. It's the idiotic polar extreme that leftists constantly go to. It's a football game. Businesses don't want to offend any of their customers. You just like going to a football game and turning into a hate America moment. Of course you do, you're a leftist.

As for the rest, it's just more of your butt hurt hate Trump bull shit. This is about players disrespecting the country. But of course everything to you is about your agonizing butt hurt searing you hate Trump pain. Let it out, guy, let it out.

:aargh:

About right now everyone that is a Patriot of this country should be hating Trump. He's a traitor. You supported and voted for the Russian manchurian candidate. He has not earned the respect nor the right to comment on others patriotism.

There's lot of evidence to prove that, that I just gave you, at this link. Since you're a Trump tard you just don't want to read an article that was confirmed by James Clapper under sworn testimony over a year ago, watch 2 FOXNEWS video's and another of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on Natiional T.V. Nor do you want review the classified information that Trump has already given to Vladimir Putin. There is a reason that this administration has a turn over rate that beats Der Weinersnitchel. All you need to do is click this link and it will take you right to the post on this thread, which (by clicking other links on that post) will redirect you to other posts on this board that proves he's a traiter, and that Vladimir Putin has him by the cohones. They don't play football in Russia.
NFL kneelers

47b1da573124671ca7ed6b7435440c7b--political-quotes-political-satire.jpg

While Donald Trump was running for president in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers.
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

Gary Johnson is the Russian Manchurian candidate? WTF are you talking about? I don't think so.

As for the rest of your Trump butt hurt, let it out, let it out ...

:aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh::aargh:

And leftists claiming to be the ones who appreciate the military is your most stupid crap yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back