NFL kneelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Democrats always defend low lifes, criminals and thugs. Make America great again.

Democrats didn’t defend Zimmerman. Conservatives did.

Since murdering Trayvon, Zimmerman has compiled quit the rap sheet. He’s a real prince among men, waving his guns around at his girlfriend’s (more than one), and in a road rage incident.

I love how Zimmerman got his truck shot up when he waved his gun at a fellow motorist. What a putz.

George Zimmerman's history with the law - CNN

Trayvon has no criminal record, had never been arrested and was most certainly not a thug. He was a 17 year old kid, walking home from the store, with an iced tea and a bag of Skittles, wearing a hoodie.

He was witnessed sitting on Zimmerman's torso, beating him "mma style" while Zimmerman screamed.

Trayvon, as a juvie, would have had any criminal record sealed.

Your knee jerk siding with the thug, does not look good on you.

The school found him with criminal tools and stolen jewelry, but they kept it away from the police, so the police never knew about it. He was suspended multiple times which is why his mother gave up on him and sent him to his fathers house in the complex.

Link to actual news reports because the New York Times says he was suspended because they found traces of marijuana in his back back.

Trayvon Martin Texts Are Released

No stolen, no burglary tools. The judge criticized the defense for attacking the victim’s character and attention to portray this high school kid as some sort of criminal, when the record showed he was a typical middle class high schooler.

My kid got suspended from school for similar behaviour when she was that age too. She was not and has never been a criminal and neither was Trayvon.

Every time an unarmed black kid is killed, you assholes try to publicly cast him as some vicious criminal who deserved it.

Martin’s texts to his girlfriend just before he died show he was terrified that some weirdo “asscracker” was after him. Zimmerman should have stayed in his fucking car like he was told to do. He had no business following that boy.

I’d have convicted him just for that. He was told not to follow Trayvon and he disregarded that instruction.

Here is the Zimmerman 911 call. Please tell me where the dispatcher said he should stay in his car. Also, tell me where Zimmerman refused to stop following Martin after being told to:

Yes, Trayvon was just your average everyday child in school:

Trayvon Martin case: He was suspended three times and caught with 'burglary tool' | Daily Mail Online

msnbc was instrumental in passing on fraudulent information on that call

when they took it upon themselves to edit the tape to make Zimmerma sound racist

and like he was disobeying dispatch

Looks like the NFL assholes just didn't have good parenting, doesn't it?

38412072_2437242252960095_7453856454479446016_n.jpg

Kinda crazy how we spent an entire season off when not one NFL player had a protest or an event. Now that the season is starting they get involved. If you can’t actually spend your own off time protesting it’s not even serious to them. It’s a worthless protest. You can’t be so emotionally investing in something you won’t do on your own time.

Think that might be because what they're doing is not "protesting" but resisting?

Lemme guess --- I lost you at the word "think"....
And the fans are saying fk you

Went to the White Sox game Saturday, no player took a knee. Are the football players the only sport to care? I think not. Fk the nfl players kneeling. My first amendment right

Kinda crazy how we spent an entire season off when not one NFL player had a protest or an event. Now that the season is starting they get involved. If you can’t actually spend your own off time protesting it’s not even serious to them. It’s a worthless protest. You can’t be so emotionally investing in something you won’t do on your own time.

"If you can’t actually spend your own off time protesting it’s not even serious to them. It’s a worthless protest. You can’t be so emotionally investing in something you won’t do on your own time. "

Says you. They get paid so much that they don't have to protest in the off time. I mean, really dude,

"It’s a worthless protest." Not really, but that would be another topic.
Huh?

Think that might be because what they're doing is not "protesting" but resisting?

Lemme guess --- I lost you at the word "think"....
And the fans are saying fk you

We have stopped going to the Bucs games. No more watching the games on TV or buying NFL stuff. Many of my friends are doing the same thing. No more watching the playoffs or the Superbowl. The advertisers are wasting their money.

Being assholes has a price. Piss on the players for being assholes and piss on the NFL for not having the courage to get the assholes under control.

Most of the players are dumber than doorknobs and don't even have a clue what they are protesting. If it wasn't for the fact they could run fast and jump high they would be flipping burgers or be on welfare or more likely in jail.

Its funny how Social Media can silence dissenting points of view, but not the NFL. The left are all about free speech when it comes to that private business.

There you go, sounding just like a liberal snowflake.

You know, you can go ahead and boycott the NFL if you're butt hurt, if you want. It's a business/organization. It serves only one master and guess what? It's not you, or even most of us. Thus, you will find very few people actually give a shit about your outrage today. Probably not tomorrow either. Also, you don't need social media. It's optional too, just like the NFL you know. Just as I give no fucks as to respecting the very idea of 'identity politics', I give precisely the same amount to the idea of gov't meddling with/in private business.

You come in here conflating two different issues (both juvenile and stupid, BTW), yelling at clouds, as a plea for what, exactly? Pissed off at 'da libruls' again? We know, hack, we know. Are you going to ask for the almighty gov't to step in and make it all better for you? Because that might be what your leftist counterpart would do. Congratulations, hack. You show me something. Both 'sides' of the political dung heap are now indistinguishable to me.

I sincerely hope we are in a stupid phase of hyper sensitivity that will eventually pass through our society relatively soon. Here's to hope!
I believe he was making an analogy. Your rage interfered with his intent. You come off as the snowflake. Ironic eh?

That's a great point. If this was such an issue, where were all these black football players in the off-season protesting police abuse? :ack-1:
It’s a convenient protest

What they assumed was that mob mentality could coerce people. What they assumed was that they could deport political dissidents while ignoring the Constitution. What they assumed was that institutional bigotry would go unpunished. And for a while........ it did.

I'll say this yet again until it sinks the fuck in ---- Patriotism isn't scripted. It isn't a robotic exercise that can be scheduled for 7:14 and set up in specific verses to specific music with a specific flag fetish that has to be folded a specific ways by people in specific dress-up garb while the masses stand robotically in a specific posture. That's not patriotism--- it's THEATER.

Real patriotism is spontaneous, it's genuine, it can happen any time, from any source, it doesn't need fucking body postures or scripts or masses of robots or scheduled times. THEATER only detracts, diminishes and demeans it by mashing it down to a meaningless charade. And when you make it a mandatory injection into some public event merely because you have a captive audience and an opportunity to sell jingoism --- you cheapen it even more.

It originally started to show support of our solders serving our country. It carried on as tradition from there. Again, what real American would be opposed to that?

Well, times have changed and we've become more divided; especially after eight years of Blame America First.

It's one thing when groups of people part because of different political ideologies, and another when one group wants to part with America all together.

So now it's a new game where when one side throws rocks, the other side is supposed to get hit with them and not throw any back. Because throwing rocks back means you're racist and overbearing.

Yep that must be it. White people NEVER EVER are racist Nope. Never

This is a protest about that. Not the anthem. Not the troops.

So quit your fucking lying about it & you & your orange buddy can go fuck yourselves.

Their chose form of protest is to disrespect a Symbol of our Nation.

That is what is they are being judged on, and rightfully so.

Everything else is you libs tying to hide the fact that you support Anti-Americanism.

FUCK THE KNEELERS, AND THE NFL THAT SUPPORTS THEM AND ANYONE ELSE THAT SUPPORTS THEM.

There is no disrespect.

You supported Trump. He trashed our vets. You didn't care. Fuck you.

And another fake standard for real Dave who doesn't give a shit when Kerry, Obama or other Democrats trash and blame the troops and knee jerk believe every accusation against them
Well well well,. The lying fuck Kaz comes up with more bullshit.

John Kerry was in Vietnam & reported on atrocities that were well documented. He then called for an end to the war. One can protest war & it does not mean you are dissing the troops. I think 58,000 dead soldiers is enough in a war that can't be won.

Obama NEVER trashed our troops. He certainly NEVER dissed the service of a war hero like that POS you worship every fucking day of your tiny miserable life.

You can't run around pretending to honor our soldiers & have vote for & support Donald Trump.

What they assumed was that mob mentality could coerce people. What they assumed was that they could deport political dissidents while ignoring the Constitution. What they assumed was that institutional bigotry would go unpunished. And for a while........ it did.

I'll say this yet again until it sinks the fuck in ---- Patriotism isn't scripted. It isn't a robotic exercise that can be scheduled for 7:14 and set up in specific verses to specific music with a specific flag fetish that has to be folded a specific ways by people in specific dress-up garb while the masses stand robotically in a specific posture. That's not patriotism--- it's THEATER.

Real patriotism is spontaneous, it's genuine, it can happen any time, from any source, it doesn't need fucking body postures or scripts or masses of robots or scheduled times. THEATER only detracts, diminishes and demeans it by mashing it down to a meaningless charade. And when you make it a mandatory injection into some public event merely because you have a captive audience and an opportunity to sell jingoism --- you cheapen it even more.

It originally started to show support of our solders serving our country. It carried on as tradition from there. Again, what real American would be opposed to that?

Well, times have changed and we've become more divided; especially after eight years of Blame America First.

It's one thing when groups of people part because of different political ideologies, and another when one group wants to part with America all together.

So now it's a new game where when one side throws rocks, the other side is supposed to get hit with them and not throw any back. Because throwing rocks back means you're racist and overbearing.

So quit your fucking lying about it & you & your orange buddy can go fuck yourselves.

Everything else is you libs tying to hide the fact that you support Anti-Americanism.

FUCK THE KNEELERS, AND THE NFL THAT SUPPORTS THEM AND ANYONE ELSE THAT SUPPORTS THEM.

There is no disrespect.

You give a pass to people that kneel, repeatedly, during a ritual that calls for people to stand to show respect and unity.

Yet hold Trump to a comment he made in the heat of the moment, and then IMMEDIATELY walked back.

You are a fucking asshole.
Wow, you really are quite the asswiupe. Trump trashed McCain more than once. He trashed a Gold Star Family. He trashed all POWS. He called a widow of a soldier whose body she had just met at the airport, a liar.
'
Donald Trump is a total asshole & so are you for supporting his trashing of veterans., Fuck you. Fuck your hate for America.

The NFL PR (Not) Campaign is in full swing.

Some Dolphin Players took a knee at their first
exhibition game. The Police Unions of Dade
and Broward Counties are furious.

Now all of that is obvious...but the kicker is...The Dolphins
went to those same Unions in June to invite them to a
"First Responder" Game. They wanted to honor all the
first responders.

The Unions are replying today, that the Dolphins can forget
that.

There is no disrespect.

And another fake standard for real Dave who doesn't give a shit when Kerry, Obama or other Democrats trash and blame the troops and knee jerk believe every accusation against them
Well well well,. The lying fuck Kaz comes up with more bullshit.

John Kerry was in Vietnam & reported on atrocities that were well documented. He then called for an end to the war. One can protest war & it does not mean you are dissing the troops. I think 58,000 dead soldiers is enough in a war that can't be won.

Obama NEVER trashed our troops. He certainly NEVER dissed the service of a war hero like that POS you worship every fucking day of your tiny miserable life.

You can't run around pretending to honor our soldiers & have vote for & support Donald Trump.
VA hospitals.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
It's not just the flag the left disrespects. It's everything about traditional America. They hate you and what you represent. God and country.

There is no disrespect.

You give a pass to people that kneel, repeatedly, during a ritual that calls for people to stand to show respect and unity.

Yet hold Trump to a comment he made in the heat of the moment, and then IMMEDIATELY walked back.

Wow, you really are quite the asswiupe. Trump trashed McCain more than once. He trashed a Gold Star Family. He trashed all POWS. He called a widow of a soldier whose body she had just met at the airport, a liar.
'
Donald Trump is a total asshole & so are you for supporting his trashing of veterans., Fuck you. Fuck your hate for America.
Trump didn't trash veterans. He trashed two. McCain earned it. McCain is a wolf in sheep's clothing and always has been. You're a liar.

If I was a NFL player I would be taking a knee. However, it would be getting down on my knees to thank the Lord for living in a country that allows dumbass, with an IQ of about 65 to make millions of dollars a year,playing a stupid game and being able to afford all the White Hos and coke that I wanted.

There is no disrespect.

'

Wow, you really are quite the asswiupe. YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL THE WORD.
Trump trashed McCain more than once. SO WHAT? SOMETHING SPECIAL ABOUT THE GUY? YOU A McCAIN LOVER? THE GUY IS A DICKWAD.
He trashed a Gold Star Family. NO HE DIDN'T. YOU'VE NEVER STOOD FOR A GOLD STAR FAMILY IN YOUR L-I-F-E UNTIL NOW THAT YOU THINK YOU CAN SPIN IT.
He trashed all POWS. NO HE DIDN'T. NOT EVEN CLOSE. YOU'RE A LYING PIECE OF CRAP.
Fuck you. Fuck your hate for America. YOU ARE ONE SICK LITTLE DISTURBED PATHETIC PERSON.

The left never had one ounce of respect for McCain until Trump put him in his place. They're a fickle bunch and sooooo phony.

In
The fucking national anthem isn't even part of the telecasts.

As we hashed out a year ago but apparently are going to cut and paste all over again because some wags weren't listening to any voice but their own, there's no evidence of "losing audience". The stadia stayed packed, and cherrypicking TV ratings where all sports and all programming of any kind is in decline in favor of streaming and phoning and tableting and the like, is just dishonest hackery.

Just as Alex John Brinkley Jones will see a spike in his own attention simply out of his wailing butthurt about having his YouTube toy taken away, so the NFL would have seen a spike in TV interest, however momentary, at least until the point viewers realized that what y'all are stomping your little feet about isn't even broadcast on TV.

So don't insult readers' intelligence with that bullshit.

If there was any truth to what you say the NFL would not be taking actions to prevent future events. When the NFL started to become sissified, they began to lose viewers. When the kneeling started, they lost even more.

And your causative evidence here is-----?

Trump is a traitor, he's no Patriot of this country, and is the very last person in tthis galaxy that should be remarking on anyone

I'll give you a week so you can see your proctologist to help find it.

In your case, that's your primary care physician.

What difference does it make if the kneeling is televised or not? NFL customers are offended.

I was about to ask what makes you think you can stage political protests at work. Then I remembered you're fake news. Never mind ...

I don't buy that all NFL customers are offended. If Trump would have kept his f....ing mouth shut this wouldn't be going on today. Trump pulls this crap all of the time to distract you from what is really going on. And let's face it, a Trump supporter is easily distracted by anything Trump tweets or says. You bit into it again. What President in the past ever inserted a negative opinon into the most popular game in this country? Now you can't even enjoy your Sunday football. Trump is all about division, not unity and reconciliation. He'll do or say anything to keep his ANGRY base of support fired up and in lockstep with him.

If Trump thinks you're spending too much time and or it's taking too much attention away from him & his White House T.V. reality show--look the hell out. He's all about ratings. How many times have you heard him bring up T.V ratings in the last 2 years?--:auiqs.jpg: What past President ever talked about T.V. ratings on a Presidential platform? You might want to actually read this article.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

Click this link on this thread for an explanation of it, along with a video from a sports announcer out of Dallas, Texas and his take on all of this, plus a lot more.
NFL kneelers

trump-nfl-national-anthem-cartoon-koterba.jpg

Strawman. No one said "all" NFL customers are offended. It's the idiotic polar extreme that leftists constantly go to. It's a football game. Businesses don't want to offend any of their customers. You just like going to a football game and turning into a hate America moment. Of course you do, you're a leftist.

As for the rest, it's just more of your butt hurt hate Trump bull shit. This is about players disrespecting the country. But of course everything to you is about your agonizing butt hurt searing you hate Trump pain. Let it out, guy, let it out.

:aargh:

About right now everyone that is a Patriot of this country should be hating Trump. He's a traitor. You supported and voted for the Russian manchurian candidate. He has not earned the respect nor the right to comment on others patriotism.

There's lot of evidence to prove that, that I just gave you, at this link. Since you're a Trump tard you just don't want to read an article that was confirmed by James Clapper under sworn testimony over a year ago, watch 2 FOXNEWS video's and another of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on Natiional T.V. Nor do you want review the classified information that Trump has already given to Vladimir Putin. There is a reason that this administration has a turn over rate that beats Der Weinersnitchel. All you need to do is click this link and it will take you right to the post on this thread, which (by clicking other links on that post) will redirect you to other posts on this board that proves he's a traiter, and that Vladimir Putin has him by the cohones. They don't play football in Russia.
NFL kneelers

47b1da573124671ca7ed6b7435440c7b--political-quotes-political-satire.jpg

While Donald Trump was running for president in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers.
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

Last edited:

There is no disrespect.

'

Wow, you really are quite the asswiupe. YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL THE WORD.
Trump trashed McCain more than once. SO WHAT? SOMETHING SPECIAL ABOUT THE GUY? YOU A McCAIN LOVER? THE GUY IS A DICKWAD.
He trashed a Gold Star Family. NO HE DIDN'T. YOU'VE NEVER STOOD FOR A GOLD STAR FAMILY IN YOUR L-I-F-E UNTIL NOW THAT YOU THINK YOU CAN SPIN IT.
He trashed all POWS. NO HE DIDN'T. NOT EVEN CLOSE. YOU'RE A LYING PIECE OF CRAP.
Fuck you. Fuck your hate for America. YOU ARE ONE SICK LITTLE DISTURBED PATHETIC PERSON.

He trashed McCain's military service. That so what you.

You're running around " OMG OMG OMG players are kneeling OMG OMG disrespecting our troops OMG OMG OMG"

And you don't give a fuck when Trump trashes our veteran's service to this country.

I have never trashed a veteran's service. I have never trashed the parents whose son or daughter gave all in service to my country.

He said he prefers those who weren't captured. Now you resort to lying? Really asshole?

Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back