NFL Legend/Utah GOP Rep. Burgess Owens attacked trans people & vaccines during speech at TPUSA 2021: "real men" should use violence against "evil"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

Burgess Owens urged young women to “keep their standards high” so that “real men will strive to achieve your respect.”

This person is sick. Once again blaming women. If women do not "keep their standards high" than it is their fault & men can then be violent. What an ASS!

Burgess Owens urged young women to “keep their standards high” so that “real men will strive to achieve your respect.”

This person is sick. Once again blaming women. If women do not "keep their standards high" than it is their fault & men can then be violent. What an ASS!
Too fucking stupid to understand the message I see? Or perhaps you need low standards to attract women?

Either way you should seek help

He's a prick.

Normally I abhore personal attacks on here but in this instance I can't abstain. Are you a fucking retard?

I'm having a hard time imagining how you could possibly not understand his point.

3798962-4724566330-379887.jpeg

And he was encouraging women and being supportive.

Where’s the “attack” at?

I wanted to see some Antifa trannies get beat up.

PotatoCop.jpg

Forum List

Back