NFL Player Complains About ‘White’ House

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Dec 23, 2009
Middle class, suburban ghetto.
Too many whites in the WH photo.
Meanwhile, his team is almost all black...

USATSI_10483824-copy.jpg

Baldwin has powerful commentary on image of White House staff

Well, to be fair high end sports tends to be meritocratic.

Those darkies earned their place on that football team because they are the best.

Most of Obama's staff was White also. Did he have a problem with that or is this just more TDS.

Political correctness makes people fucking retarded

Those darkies earned their place on that football team because they are the best.
I don’t disagree.
But there is a distinct double standard and hypocrisy.
You’re not allowed to discuss why blacks perform better in certain sports where they dominate numbers.
But where they’re fewer in number they don’t even spectate.
Go to a baseball game. There are more blacks working concessions than in the audience.

So Doug Baldwin doesn't like all the white people he sees in a photo, yet blacks in this nation are prospering
at a rate never seen before. So what about that makes him angry and disdainful?

When is the NFL going to become more diverse?

they are dumbasses
did he ever think that blacks don't want to work for Trump!!!??????!!!!

I find it utterly hilarious that some of the least well educated people in this nation (NBA & NFL players) now want to be taken seriously when they speak on issues.

I guess Trump could throw in 2 token blacks like Obama did. Seriously though, anyone that brings color up is a racist. Hey Doug, how about engaging the Republican party with ideas instead of whining about skin color. Oh, and how about a few more whites on your team while you're at it. Fair is fair.

POTUS%202014-2015.jpeg

blacks are only 13% of the population!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's 1.3 out of 10 !!!!!!!
of that 13%, ---they graduate high school at lower levels = less qualified for college = NOT many qualified !!!!!!!!!
DUH
they think with emotion/race--not facts/sense

USATSI_10483824-copy.jpg

They hate Whites? So then why do they brushes their teeth for, to make them black?
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but when people have gold colored teeth because they are all capped, do their teeth still have to be brushed even though gold teeth will never be white?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I have never needed any capping done and so I don't know.

USATSI_10483824-copy.jpg

They hate Whites? So then why do they brushes their teeth for, to make them black?
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but when people have gold colored teeth because they are all capped, do their teeth still have to be brushed even though gold teeth will never be white?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I have never needed any capping done and so I don't know.

I don't have any caps either, but my Dad was a Dentist for over fifty years. Yes, you still have to brush your teeth, for your gums, and the teeth that aren't capped. Plus even the gold capped teeth need to be cleaned of food which contains bacteria, and other nasty stuff. Flossing too.

Yet we have quotas that go against the best that create improvements/new products/new hardware/easier ways of living/etc. in all endevours. And again....Asia is surpassing us.

Forum List

Back