🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NFL to play Black National Anthem before every NFL game in 2021

Yeah I was already down from watching football all day on Sunday to just my team and now I will have my Sundays completely free. Fuck the NFL.
I'm rooting for every country in Japan but ours..................Hopefully pickled, purple brained Rapipoop gets her ass kicked sideways
Yeah they ruined the Olympics now too.

Yeah I was already down from watching football all day on Sunday to just my team and now I will have my Sundays completely free. Fuck the NFL.

I already gave up the NBA, WNBA for this reason, now NFL is next for me to ignore, Baseball is all I have left, never got excited for NHL.

Actually watched the Cornrow Toss championship last week!

The Customer is always right.
BLM is a violent racist hate group.
These Corporations who are submitting to them should be boycotted.
The NFL Owners and the Racist NFL players will be taught an economic lesson.
The NFL will be a thing of the past.
Only real racist assholes watch NFL anymore

Dallas Police Five lasjdalsdjaslkdjas.jpg

David-Dornehfiaeufhaesfh.jpg

riotersjdakjdhad.jpg

nyc policemen murderedsfjlsfkjsf.jpg

Cool.

Will they fine/ban/fire anyone who kneels during the anthem?

I think you got that wrong, kneeling is for the other national anthem. The black national anthem is where everyone starts throwing rocks and looting the concession stand.
I might start attending if I can throw rocks and set things on fire :)

Well here we are folks. So I presume there will also be separate water fountains and rest rooms. Unfuckinbelievable.
Welcome to the new segregation.

NFL to play Black national anthem at all league games in 2021​

"The NFL will play the Black national anthem before all games during the 2021 season, including the Sept. 9 kickoff game and the playoffs. as part of a 10-year, $250 million commitment to fighting racism in America, reports say."

I stopped watching NFL long ago and I have stopped following major league baseball as well because of their BLM bullshit and moving the All-Star Game.

I'm rooting for every country in Japan but ours..................Hopefully pickled, purple brained Rapipoop gets her ass kicked sideways
The Japanese are actually my default nation to root for in the Olympics. They are really awesome people.

Well here we are folks. So I presume they'll also be

Everyone should remain silent and seated during the Black Anthem and when the National Anthem is played everyone in the stadium should stand and sing it.
The People should send the message.
The problem is anyone that sits during it will be considered racist. I wished I still watched it, I would go and kneel during it. I don't care what people say about me.

Yeah they ruined the Olympics now too.
Liberals ruin everything they touch. Nobody can be happy and be a liberal and they want everyone to be as miserable as they are.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but does this performance ever get shown on TV when the game is on there too?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wonder who will be singing the song before the Super Bowl?

Forum List

Back