🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NFL to play Black National Anthem before every NFL game in 2021

The Star Spangled Banner is the National Anthem because the Nation adopted it as such. You can call Dylan's "Blowin in the wind" an anthem of sorts but it surely ain't the National Anthem an neither is whatever the BLM folks are playing these days.

Well here we are folks. So I presume there will also be separate water fountains and rest rooms. Unfuckinbelievable.
Welcome to the new segregation.

NFL to play Black national anthem at all league games in 2021​

"The NFL will play the Black national anthem before all games during the 2021 season, including the Sept. 9 kickoff game and the playoffs. as part of a 10-year, $250 million commitment to fighting racism in America, reports say."

That will be great.

Well here we are folks. So I presume there will also be separate water fountains and rest rooms. Unfuckinbelievable.

"The NFL will play the Black national anthem before all games during the 2021 season, including the Sept. 9 kickoff game and the playoffs. as part of a 10-year, $250 million commitment to fighting racism in America, reports say."

We want an Irish national anthem song

For what black nation?

Apparently blacks today don't want to be part of this nation with the rest of us.

Well here we are folks. So I presume they'll also be

Everyone should remain silent and seated during the Black Anthem and when the National Anthem is played everyone in the stadium should stand and sing it.
The People should send the message.

That’s exactly what I plan on doing.

I don't care. I quit watching the NFL several years ago.

What a true American rooting for a foreign team and another right wing fool giving him a thumbs up.
I have not heard of any "woke" stupidity within the US volleyball team.

I'll support them as long as they behave like proud Americans

That will be great.

No it won't. We are supposed to be one nation together. This is stupid, and very disrespectful to America.

Nope. The revolution is on. Everything must submit.
It must piss off the Marxist revolutionaries here that Cuba is rioting.
For sure. They have to walk a fine line, support the people AND the commie thugs. Remember when the people of Iran rose up right after Obama took office and he backed the Muslim terrorists and told the people to obey? Despicable.
It always looked to me like Obama liked Iran more than Israel or the fly over red states. Now we have riots in Cuba and the current democrat we are stuck with as President is about worthless.

So are we going to hear week in week out how much you don't care about the NFL again this upcoming season?

Well they played the white national anthem before every game before.... that was silly, the black national anthem is just as silly.

If you don't want silly, don't start with silly.

Forum List

Back