NHS to give sex change drugs to nine-year-olds

You really want to compare a life saving blood transfusion to messing up a kids body before they are 18 due to the PARENTS thinking the kid should be another sex?
and qualified clinicians then the answer is yes just like it would be yes for the blood transfusion.

Ps are you a highly skilled pediatrician?

The same qualified clinicians who used to cure homosexuality?
which NHS employed pediatric physiology clinicians are you talking about?

Last edited:
first para is a right load of old bollocks.
To the second para you would let a child die from the withholding of a transfusion if the blood source was safe?

The point is that no transfusion is safe.
the point is are you a Professor of Hematology ?

Just informed.

Against the flow - What’s behind the decline in blood transfusions? - 2013 SPRING - Stanford Medicine Magazine - Stanford University School of Medicine

so you would prefer to see your child suffer? do you agree with the Jehovahs witnesses refusal to give a child a blood transfusion to save its life? isn't a blood transfusion "messing with biology"?

You really want to compare a life saving blood transfusion to messing up a kids body before they are 18 due to the PARENTS thinking the kid should be another sex?
and qualified clinicians then the answer is yes just like it would be yes for the blood transfusion.

LOL, better, I'm a mom of two special needs kids. Believe me, over the years I've learned more than most pediatricians know about kids.

If you find a "clinician" and "parents" who want to change their child's sex when they are 9 years old, you have at least 3 people who should be in jail and a child that should be adopted by a family that loves that child as he or she is.

The same quacks you are talking about.
be specific ?

That wasn't specific enough? Let me see if I can narrow it down for you, every psychologist since Freud is a quack that uses psuedo science to push for feel good solutions to non issues.

Any questions?

You know, when my youngest was 5 years old, he spent 5 minutes with a pediatric neuro psychiatrist, (there's only a few of them in the country), and this puffed up idiot thought he could diagnose my son with those 5 minutes which he only spent observing. That cost me $hundreds for a useless diagnoses that was later changed by a pediatric neurologist who spent a lot more time with him and cost a lot less money.

be specific ?

That wasn't specific enough? Let me see if I can narrow it down for you, every psychologist since Freud is a quack that uses psuedo science to push for feel good solutions to non issues.

Any questions?

You know, when my youngest was 5 years old, he spent 5 minutes with a pediatric neuro psychiatrist, (there's only a few of them in the country), and this puffed up idiot thought he could diagnose my son with those 5 minutes which he only spent observing. That cost me $hundreds for a useless diagnoses that was later changed by a pediatric neurologist who spent a lot more time with him and cost a lot less money.

Exactly. If we are going to make any progress treating behavioral disorders. if they even actually exist, it will be by using neuroscience, not pschobabble.

NHS to give sex change drugs to nine-year-olds: Clinic accused of 'playing God' with treatment that stops puberty | Mail Online

Children as young as nine will be given controversial drugs on the NHS to prepare them for sex-swap surgery, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

The treatment, which halts the onset of adulthood, is aimed at youngsters who believe they are trapped in the wrong body. But critics accused the clinic offering the puberty- postponing injections of ‘playing God’.

‘I think many people will be horrified at the thought of a nine-year-old being provided with a drug that effectively stops them developing and maturing naturally,’ said Conservative MP Andrew Percy.

Others insisted that undisputed research shows that the vast majority of under-16s who
are troubled about their gender do not go on to take the drastic step of surgery. Many turn out to be gay, but no longer feel confused about whether they are male or female.

Read more: NHS to give sex change drugs to nine-year-olds: Clinic accused of 'playing God' with treatment that stops puberty | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, great stuff. More of those demented scientists altering nature. Oh right, cause a person born as a man is not always "natural."

They get the drugs early because once puberty hits, it very difficult to stop. If they change their minds, they come off the drug and their bodies go through puberty.

Not a big deal.

NHS to give sex change drugs to nine-year-olds: Clinic accused of 'playing God' with treatment that stops puberty | Mail Online

Children as young as nine will be given controversial drugs on the NHS to prepare them for sex-swap surgery, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

The treatment, which halts the onset of adulthood, is aimed at youngsters who believe they are trapped in the wrong body. But critics accused the clinic offering the puberty- postponing injections of ‘playing God’.

‘I think many people will be horrified at the thought of a nine-year-old being provided with a drug that effectively stops them developing and maturing naturally,’ said Conservative MP Andrew Percy.

Others insisted that undisputed research shows that the vast majority of under-16s who
are troubled about their gender do not go on to take the drastic step of surgery. Many turn out to be gay, but no longer feel confused about whether they are male or female.

Read more: NHS to give sex change drugs to nine-year-olds: Clinic accused of 'playing God' with treatment that stops puberty | Mail Online

Yeah, great stuff. More of those demented scientists altering nature. Oh right, cause a person born as a man is not always "natural."

They get the drugs early because once puberty hits, it very difficult to stop. If they change their minds, they come off the drug and their bodies go through puberty.

Not a big deal.

You know this because you suddenly have a medical degree?

Last edited:

LOL, better, I'm a mom of two special needs kids. Believe me, over the years I've learned more than most pediatricians know about kids.
I don't believe you.Who will look after your special needs children when you die?

be specific ?

Any questions?

ripped off by your health care provider, its great President Obama is changing this.

Not a big deal.

You know this because you suddenly have a medical degree?
you don't need one according to notagainsheila, I take it by the question you disagree with the loon. :badgrin:

Not a big deal.
I concur, but we don't count because we give credit to people who have an educational ability, which allows them to train for many years to help the public. That according to the know it all loon notagainpleasesheila counts for nothing.:eusa_angel:

Not a big deal.
I concur, but we don't count because we give credit to people who have an educational ability, which allows them to train for many years to help the public. That according to the know it all loon notagainpleasesheila counts for nothing.:eusa_angel:

An ability to educate, aka teach, does not mean you have an ability to diagnose. I prefer docotrs that can diagnose to those that can teach, which is why I end up getting better care.

Not a big deal.

An ability to educate, aka teach, does not mean you have an ability to diagnose. I prefer docotrs that can diagnose to those that can teach, which is why I end up getting better care.
is that a witch docotrs? the dementia's as a group are tricky but I would have thought your University Hospitals would cope well with your problem. Or are they rubbish?

If you find a "clinician" and "parents" who want to change their child's sex when they are 9 years old, you have at least 3 people who should be in jail and a child that should be adopted by a family that loves that child as he or she is.

Except it isn't the parents who want to change the sex of their child, its the child who requests it, often for years.

Except it isn't the parents who want to change the sex of their child, its the child who requests it, often for years.

These are the same children that you insist are incapable of making rational decisions about so many other things, like drugs, smoking, or alcohol, yet they are, mysteriously, able to understand something that scientists are completely unable to explain, gender dysphoria.

There is are multiple phrases for idiots that sublimate facts to their personal beliefs, religious nutcase, cultist, religious fundamentalist, etal. Do you see what they all have in common?

Forum List

Back