NHS to give sex change drugs to nine-year-olds

So a froth-at-the mouth conservative demands that kids struggling with their gender identity be forced to live as a girl when they are in every other sense a male and vice versa. Funny, he wants the state to intrude and violate the civil rights of people because he thinks his fundie morality trumps human rights, then justifies it on grounds that have no scientific basis.

The bottom of the barrel piece of fucking shit right here folks.

Good thing to know you fucking liberals do not want to science to interfere with nature, well except a boy with a frank and beans is all confused about his frank and beans.

Hey lets cut off those frank & beans and give the boy something that is not a vagina, but "vagina like."

This poster right here......is that bottom of the barrel, slimy worm that the left wing propaganda has turned and is turning people into. Look no further folks. Look no further than this demented hypocrite.
So says the guy sitting at a computer running Microsoft, OS X, or Linux; all of which were established with help by 'evil liberals'. Because you want to dictate how people live their lives you hate on everyone that thinks differently and doesn't believe in a hateful god. There are plenty of good Christians not like you, and I am thankful there are.

I thought Gates was an evil rich guy who wanted to to control the world and keep the poor people down, that is why I use Windows. Or Chrome, because Google is evil too.

If they REALLY want the sex change", they should be free to make that choice. A little young... but apparently they will have better "results" if they begin the transition at a younger age.
Yep, which is why they do it then. Adults find it really difficult,whereas if the child had drugs or a quick operation at an early age, then the child wouldn't have to worry about social reactions. Though what this article doesn't point out is that a lot of sex changes are by intersex people, who can have both sexual organs.

The fact that it is easier for the doctors if they do it on children does not change the fact that children are not mature enough to understand the consequences of a sex change operation. The fact that you don't care about the potential negative effects for the individual when adults force a change on a child makes you no different than those assholes who perform clitoridectomies. You are the new face of fundamentalism, and one day society will look at people like you with the same contempt you feel for your fundamentalist brothers.

You cannot change your sex, no matter how you try. We are encouraging mental illness by doing things such as this... This is WRONG. 9 year olds also want to be fairies and other mythical creatures...but it ain't gonna happen. Want is not a reason to allow it. This stuff is totally unethical.
And I thought the dark ages were over, but then you show up. Curious how you think allowing intersex people to be a single gender, is so 'wrong', when just like same-sex marriage it doesn't hurt anyone - except Christian fundies that want to return the inquisition and persecute people that have sex chance operations.

You are looking in the mirror again.

Yep, which is why they do it then. Adults find it really difficult,whereas if the child had drugs or a quick operation at an early age, then the child wouldn't have to worry about social reactions. Though what this article doesn't point out is that a lot of sex changes are by intersex people, who can have both sexual organs.

9 years old is waaaaaaaay too young to make those types of decisions, don't you think? It's one thing for adults to make the decision to mutilate themselves, it's another to expect a 9 year old to fully understand what it is that they are doing to themselves & how it could effect them in the future.

Do you atleast have enough decency & common sense to concede that point?
Ever heard of the term 'parental guardian', a thing called a 'voice box' and a 'mouth'? Perhaps you have heard of these people called 'doctors', that can assess a child's biological condition. You realize that 9 year olds can communicate their feelings, parents can act in best interests of their children, and that doctors can give recommendations.

If we were to properly apply your argument a parental guardian could bleach the skin of a child because he is the wrong color. Since I know you actually don't believe that, my only way to reconcile your words here with everything else you say is to assume that you are basing your argument on religious doctrine, not law, science, or rational thought.

9 years old is waaaaaaaay too young to make those types of decisions, don't you think? It's one thing for adults to make the decision to mutilate themselves, it's another to expect a 9 year old to fully understand what it is that they are doing to themselves & how it could effect them in the future.

Telling you man. Do not communicate with a piece of shit like that. You may have more fun peeing up a flagpole.

You see his posts? You think you are going to say anything that makes sense to him in any way? He is on my ignore already.
Well that is a relief, considering this thread is a rage fest against the human rights of children, in favor of Christian fundamentalists beliefs. Your posts just remind me how dumbed down American society has become, if medical operations and drugs are viewed as 'evil', without a shred of scientific evidence to back it up.

Funny, as far as I know you are the only person who mentioned religion in this entire thread. I, on the other hand, am quite willing to use science to prove that you are completely wrong about everything you said. Children are are cognitively incapable of making these decisions, and any argument that they should be allowed to is based on nothing but religious delusion.

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/cogdev/documents/16_10

Boy oh boy...just when you have proven to be the biggest idiot I have eve met on the Internet...there you go and double down on stupid.

You cannot be an anarcho-communist and anarcho-capitalist at the same time, or either part of the time, they are completely different ideologies.
You really are stupid if you think you can be. Lol
I disagree with people when they quote and agree with politicians that spout nonsense. I am voting Green Party, not Democrat (and have never voted Democrat) - which means you can't hold me responsible for whatever Democrats do - even if at times I might agree with them. If you want me to be more precise I am anti-statist, Anarchist-Communist and at times Anarcho-Capitalist, so I would be at odds with the notion that politicians (without any empirical evidence to back up their claims) should have the right to dictate how parents should take care of their children.
Why not? Both disagree with government interference in people's lives, both are individualist (with one favoring private contracts, and the other direct democracy), and both are viable alternatives to the false-free market and state-capitalist economy - so long as you have an informed and sensible population. It would be stupid to not see the positives under both systems. For the meantime though, in a state society, the best system is regulated state-capitalism - rather than state communism.

You do understand that we are talking about a decision made by the NHS which, by definition, is the fucking government, don't you? That means that you are claiming to be an anarchist that is arguing in favor of big government interfering in the natural development of a child simply because you claim you hate having big government interfering in the natural development of a child.

I think that qualifies you for a stay in the looney bin.

The fact these leftist morons cannot even concede that our points have validity totally lends credit to Quantum Windbag's assertion that they are driven by a religious fervor rather than logic & reason. And you're right QW, Noone mentioned religion but these idiots.

Telling you man. Do not communicate with a piece of shit like that. You may have more fun peeing up a flagpole.

You see his posts? You think you are going to say anything that makes sense to him in any way? He is on my ignore already.

:eusa_clap:

‘I think many people will be horrified at the thought of a nine-year-old being provided with a drug that effectively stops them developing and maturing naturally,’ said Conservative MP Andrew Percy.
So a froth-at-the mouth conservative demands that kids struggling with their gender identity be forced to live as a girl when they are in every other sense a male and vice versa. Funny, he wants the state to intrude and violate the civil rights of people because he thinks his fundie morality trumps human rights, then justifies it on grounds that have no scientific basis.

Do you really believe they should do this to CHILDREN?????

If they REALLY want the sex change", they should be free to make that choice. A little young... but apparently they will have better "results" if they begin the transition at a younger age.

They have the choice at 18. At 9 they are too young to know what they want. Can you imagine these kids in 15 or 20 years when they come back and say it was a mistake? It'll be way to late to correct it.

‘I think many people will be horrified at the thought of a nine-year-old being provided with a drug that effectively stops them developing and maturing naturally,’ said Conservative MP Andrew Percy.

This guy will believe anything the prog left loons feed him, so long as he does not appear in any way to be conservative. He may not completely believe it, but you best believe he will support anything that the left throws out there.

As QW says, Progressivism is a religion, you could call it 'Statheism'.

And the LGBT cult albatross hanging around the neck of the democratic party gains another 10 lbs...

Disgusting...
what that it free in the UK and you Americans have to pay for it?
The treatment was pioneered in the US so thank you.

I bet you think thalidomide is the best treatment for morning sickness ever developed, don't you? Experimenting on children is unethical and immoral.

And, just to clarify, it ain't free either.
no shitbag imo abortion is the best treatment for morning sickness.

Last edited:

of course if the parents or guardian agree with the clinician.

Somebody has to pay for it. Or do the doctors, the hospitals and all the other people work pro-bono?

Go fester some other message board you fucking **** troll.
Thank you, do you want to answer the question I asked Theowl you boil shot lickspittle.

The drug is made to prevent puberty in people going into it too early, what is happening here is preventing it from happening to make a POSSIBLE sex change operation later in life easier. So you mess with biology for the chance later of making a sex reassignment surgery slightly easier.
so you would prefer to see your child suffer? do you agree with the Jehovahs witnesses refusal to give a child a blood transfusion to save its life? isn't a blood transfusion "messing with biology"?

Forum List

Back