Nice ladies are leaving the Democratic Party...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Decent human beings just can't stomach what it has become.

"Democrats are leaving their party more in sorrow than in anger, but leaving it they are, sickened by the Democratic Party’s hard left turn. Tens of thousands are telling their stories on the #walkawaymovement’s public Facebook page. Their YouTube videos are a fascinating window into the innermost thoughts of kind, thoughtful people across America—all former Democrats."

Nice Ladies Leaving the Democratic Party - American Greatness

Anyone with a vag... front hole should not stand them. The rarest thing you will find in the party is an American.

You rightwingers can't get enough of these far rightwing rags.

I don’t know about them. I know I voted against Democrats for the first time when I voted for Trump. I may have mentioned that a few dozen times here. Will I be back? I don’t know. It would require me to know what the future holds, and I am not Psychic. If I was, I’d be playing the Lottery and winning millions every week.

I voted for Dukakis, Clinton, Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Obama, Obama, and then after all of that, Trump. I donated money to Obama’s 2008 campaign, and I’ve said several times I’m a member of the ACLU and the NRA. I have always believed that the ACLU was wrong on the Second Amendment, and the purpose of Liberalism is to maximize freedom. Not freedom from, but freedom to.

Democratic party hates America, hates everybody, hates black people The people being used, abused, tricked and conned into voting Democrat are the African Americans...

"I'm more afraid of coming out as a conservative to my gay friends than I ever was about coming out as a gay to my conservative friends."

"Democrats are leaving their party more in sorrow than in anger, but leaving it they are, sickened by the Democratic Party’s hard left turn. Tens of thousands are telling their stories on the #walkawaymovement’s public Facebook page. Their YouTube videos are a fascinating window into the innermost thoughts of kind, thoughtful people across America—all former Democrats."

That’s fine. I don’t mind more women choosing to be totally subservient to me. If enough “walk away” maybe we’ll get to start slapping asses and honking titties in public again.

That’s fine. I don’t mind more women choosing to be totally subservient to me. If enough “walk away” maybe we’ll get to start slapping asses and honking titties in public again.
Yeah say that to this lady...every time you post you strengthen every criticism anybody has every made against leftist goons and useful idiots.

Yeah say that to this lady...every time you post you strengthen every criticism anybody has every made against leftist goons and useful idiots.

Sure, I’ll say that to her. Btw, what the hell is she doing outside of a kitchen?

Sure, I’ll say that to her. Btw, what the hell is she doing outside of a kitchen?

Yeah but you'd be happy enough to hide behind her if you were throwing jars of urine at veterans, I bet.

You're slimy.

Yeah but you'd be happy enough to hide behind her if you were throwing jars of urine at veterans, I bet.

You're slimy.

Well that took a sick, perverted twist. The norm for your type, I suppose.

You rightwingers can't get enough of these far rightwing rags.
It's a real thing pal. Women being told to shut up and take men entering their powder rooms is the straw that broke many a middle dem woman's back. That they were told their DAUGHTERS now have to shut up and take the same insulting abuse at school was the icing on the cake.

You can't see the mockery and misogyny in these outrages because you're not a woman. But to a woman they are as stinging as salt in old wounds. Even feminists are taken aback by the complete dismissal of their concerns re: safety. Particularly PTSD of former rape victims. As a male, you probably don't even have the faintest clue that your dem party is requiring full 20% of women as rape survivors to share their intimate hygiene areas with deranged males.

Forum List

Back