Nice ladies are leaving the Democratic Party...

Your ranchers are the ones on record hiding behind women and children, hoping the police would kill them first. You and yours are pussies, traitors, and cowards.
wrong, ANTIFA does that, and you guys use vulnerable people in politics all the time

Crazy Khan
Jersey Girls
Nope, I have vodeo, you poor little pussy :itsok:
well post it

That's talk, from some sheriff......law enforcement didn't like them to begin with. Do you have any videos SHOWING they used women. I could say the democrats love pedos.....but that doesn't make it true (although there is quite a bit of evidence to help)

They had it planned out. Sadly, the police stood down.

wrong, ANTIFA does that, and you guys use vulnerable people in politics all the time

Crazy Khan
Jersey Girls
well post it

That's talk, from some sheriff......law enforcement didn't like them to begin with. Do you have any videos SHOWING they used women. I could say the democrats love pedos.....but that doesn't make it true (although there is quite a bit of evidence to help)

That's what some guy said. Bundy didn't say it and it didn't happen. We have videos of ANTFIA actually doing it......they are giant pussies......

You rightwingers can't get enough of these far rightwing rags.
You’re expecting a Liberal publication to carry such a story?
Why should they when it has been pointed out and proven that it is being fueled by Russian bots... and now the right wing who are hanging on to the Russian bot's apron strings?

there could be some real Democrats walking away...but why fuel the Russian interference?
Where is the proof?
google is your friend! ;)

Russian Bots Linked To Viral Twitter Attacks On 'Hateful' Dems | HuffPost
Russian bots are using #WalkAway to try to wound Democrats in the midterms (Opinion) - CNN

The Russian bots are back -- and now they're fueling the #WalkAway propaganda attack on Democrats

Russian Bots Linked To Viral Twitter Attacks On ‘Hateful’ Dems - #WalkAway

How Twitter Bots Help Fuel Political Feuds

Why should they when it has been pointed out and proven that it is being fueled by Russian bots... and now the right wing who are hanging on to the Russian bot's apron strings?

there could be some real Democrats walking away...but why fuel the Russian interference?
Where is the proof?

Russian bots are using #WalkAway to try to wound Democrats in the midterms (Opinion) - CNN
The Russian bots are back -- and now they're fueling the #WalkAway propaganda attack on Democrats

How many Liberals do you know who voted for Trump?

Where is the proof?

That is the media trying to discredit the movement.
They have hundreds of videos on youtube from people
none are Russian and none are robots.

Can someone tell me why the Russians hate democrats so much? I find this claim laughable......

I do not know that many people that are Democrats or claim to be Democrats.... politics is not discussed with friends or with coworkers over the years of working, or with neighbors.... other than my family....

but, PLENTY of democratic registered people, voted for Trump!

Registering by Party: Where the Democrats and Republicans Are Ahead - Rasmussen Reports®

Altogether, there are 31 states (plus the District of Columbia) with party registration; in the others, such as Virginia, voters register without reference to party. Among the party registration states are some of the nation’s most populous: California, New York, Florida, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Arizona, and Massachusetts.

The basic facts: In 19 states and the District, there are more registered Democrats than Republicans. In 12 states, there are more registered Republicans than Democrats. In aggregate, 40% of all voters in party registration states are Democrats, 29% are Republicans, and 28% are independents. Nationally, the Democratic advantage in the party registration states approaches 12 million.

Still, Republican Donald Trump found a route to victory in 2016 that went through the party registration states. He scored a near sweep of those where there were more Republicans than Democrats, winning 11 of the 12, while also taking six of the 19 states where there were more Democrats than Republicans — a group that included the pivotal battleground states of Florida, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania.

I do not know that many people that are Democrats or claim to be Democrats.... politics is not discussed with friends or with coworkers over the years of working, or with neighbors.... other than my family....

Registering by Party: Where the Democrats and Republicans Are Ahead - Rasmussen Reports®

Altogether, there are 31 states (plus the District of Columbia) with party registration; in the others, such as Virginia, voters register without reference to party. Among the party registration states are some of the nation’s most populous: California, New York, Florida, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Arizona, and Massachusetts.

The basic facts: In 19 states and the District, there are more registered Democrats than Republicans. In 12 states, there are more registered Republicans than Democrats. In aggregate, 40% of all voters in party registration states are Democrats, 29% are Republicans, and 28% are independents. Nationally, the Democratic advantage in the party registration states approaches 12 million.

Still, Republican Donald Trump found a route to victory in 2016 that went through the party registration states. He scored a near sweep of those where there were more Republicans than Democrats, winning 11 of the 12, while also taking six of the 19 states where there were more Democrats than Republicans — a group that included the pivotal battleground states of Florida, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania.
Answer the question and stop boring the shit out of us.

The question did not reference normal Democrats, it addressed mentally deranged Liberals.

Was there an answer in there somewhere?

Nope.

That's not important. What is important is how many middle dems (who don't consider themselves Koolaid-liberals) voted for Trump? The middle makes the vote. Might want to make a note of that when pitching patently-insane platforms for your party (this goes for either side).

That's not important. What is important is how many middle dems (who don't consider themselves Koolaid-liberals) voted for Trump. The middle makes the vote. Might want to make a note of that when pitching patently-insane platforms for your party (this goes for either side).
Exactly my point.
No normal person can vote for the Left Loons.

Decent human beings just can't stomach what it has become.

"Democrats are leaving their party more in sorrow than in anger, but leaving it they are, sickened by the Democratic Party’s hard left turn. Tens of thousands are telling their stories on the #walkawaymovement’s public Facebook page. Their YouTube videos are a fascinating window into the innermost thoughts of kind, thoughtful people across America—all former Democrats."

Nice Ladies Leaving the Democratic Party - American Greatness

You are in for a rude surprise this November! Impeachment of Trump is coming in 2019/2020.
Funniest-death-laughing.gif

Look how arrogant the liberal pigs in this thread are. They refuse to accept that the Dem. party's massive hatemongering, violence against innocents, fanatically self-hating Americans, treason, etc., just might be repulsive and objectionable to the more moderate Democrats. These liberal pigs are so bereft of self-awareness, they actually think EVERYONE agrees with their fanatical, self-hating-American bloodthirst.

Years ago, while young and idealistic and naive, I used to be a Democrat myself. After seeing their recent "work" I wouldn't vote for that bloodthirsty, treasonous, party of animals again if I lived enough billions of years to see the sun's red giant stage.

well post it

That's what some guy said. Bundy didn't say it and it didn't happen. We have videos of ANTFIA actually doing it......they are giant pussies......

They didn't USE women.
Women showed up and stood with them.
There was some loser who forwarded the idea...I think he was a fed informant.

Look how arrogant the liberal pigs in this thread are. They refuse to accept that the Dem. party's massive hatemongering, violence against innocents, fanatically self-hating Americans, treason, etc., just might be repulsive and objectionable to the more moderate Democrats. These liberal pigs are so bereft of self-awareness, they actually think EVERYONE agrees with their fanatical, self-hating-American bloodthirst.

Years ago, while young and idealistic and naive, I used to be a Democrat myself. After seeing their recent "work" I wouldn't vote for that bloodthirsty, treasonous, party of animals again if I lived enough billions of years to see the sun's red giant stage.
I'm a middle democrat and I understand the push and pull of conservative vs progressive. A progressive train without brakes will kill you and a conservative train that never goes anywhere stagnates a country to death. A reasonable person sees the need for both parties. Most of us fall in the middle.

I rather like America. I enjoy the free speech, the infrastructure. The military protection. The theory anyway of justice via due process & law. She needs universal healthcare, better industry, green energy and so on. This is how middle voters think. I'm still a democrat, hovering around the centerline with moderate republicans. It's a nice atmosphere. Y'all should come on in and stay awhile. But beware, in our meeting halls we still have the gents room just for gents and the ladies room just for ladies. Sorry, that's how sane and normal people think.

Forum List

Back