Nice ladies are leaving the Democratic Party...

Yeah the democrats obviously love women.
They do, they have taught their women to celebrate killing their own babies. Oh and if they do have them, they are taught to raise them like this.
26903642_1738835549502169_5211839521746561127_n.jpg

Decent human beings just can't stomach what it has become.

"Democrats are leaving their party more in sorrow than in anger, but leaving it they are, sickened by the Democratic Party’s hard left turn. Tens of thousands are telling their stories on the #walkawaymovement’s public Facebook page. Their YouTube videos are a fascinating window into the innermost thoughts of kind, thoughtful people across America—all former Democrats."

Nice Ladies Leaving the Democratic Party - American Greatness
Hope they get married to good Christian men and produce more good Americans.

Just what is a "good Christian" man? Some scum like trump or pigpence? Some cheap thrash that wants women to be subservient to some whore with a penis and spread their legs? Good grief.

You must have had just terrible experiences to make you the vile shrew you've become.

Condolences to you, and more so, to folks who have to deal with you.

Thanks for the jerky personal comment. You forget that there are a lot of good men out there who don't act like trump or pigpence and don't run around spouting subservience crap. Men who are worth something. Men of good character. Men who are good friends and companions.

"Democrats are leaving their party more in sorrow than in anger, but leaving it they are, sickened by the Democratic Party’s hard left turn. Tens of thousands are telling their stories on the #walkawaymovement’s public Facebook page. Their YouTube videos are a fascinating window into the innermost thoughts of kind, thoughtful people across America—all former Democrats."

Just what is a "good Christian" man? Some scum like trump or pigpence? Some cheap thrash that wants women to be subservient to some whore with a penis and spread their legs? Good grief.

You must have had just terrible experiences to make you the vile shrew you've become.

Thanks for the jerky personal comment. You forget that there are a lot of good men out there who don't act like trump or pigpence and don't run around spouting subservience crap. Men who are worth something. Men of good character. Men who are good friends and companions.

Wow.....seems I hit a nerve.

One would be led to believe that I'm not the only one to have made that observation about you, huh?

You rightwingers can't get enough of these far rightwing rags.
You’re expecting a Liberal publication to carry such a story?
Why should they when it has been pointed out and proven that it is being fueled by Russian bots... and now the right wing who are hanging on to the Russian bot's apron strings?

there could be some real Democrats walking away...but why fuel the Russian interference?
Where is the proof?
google is your friend! ;)

Russian Bots Linked To Viral Twitter Attacks On 'Hateful' Dems | HuffPost
Russian bots are using #WalkAway to try to wound Democrats in the midterms (Opinion) - CNN

The Russian bots are back -- and now they're fueling the #WalkAway propaganda attack on Democrats

Russian Bots Linked To Viral Twitter Attacks On ‘Hateful’ Dems - #WalkAway

How Twitter Bots Help Fuel Political Feuds
Can the Republicans win without Russian help?

You rightwingers can't get enough of these far rightwing rags.
You’re expecting a Liberal publication to carry such a story?
Why should they when it has been pointed out and proven that it is being fueled by Russian bots... and now the right wing who are hanging on to the Russian bot's apron strings?

there could be some real Democrats walking away...but why fuel the Russian interference?
Where is the proof?
google is your friend! ;)

Russian Bots Linked To Viral Twitter Attacks On 'Hateful' Dems | HuffPost
Russian bots are using #WalkAway to try to wound Democrats in the midterms (Opinion) - CNN

The Russian bots are back -- and now they're fueling the #WalkAway propaganda attack on Democrats

Russian Bots Linked To Viral Twitter Attacks On ‘Hateful’ Dems - #WalkAway

How Twitter Bots Help Fuel Political Feuds
Can the Republicans win without Russian help?
You really should check out the electoral map.

You kids just eat this Russian propaganda shit up and come back begging for more.

One would be led to believe that I'm not the only one to have made that observation about you, huh?

You are the one who wants to tar all members of a particular demographic group with the misconduct of a few members of the group. You exhibit that intellectual flaw. All you can do is make personal attacks.

Republican is the preferred party of Racists and Russians

Silhouette said:
It's a real thing pal. Women being told to shut up and take men entering their powder rooms is the straw that broke many a middle dem woman's back. That they were told their DAUGHTERS now have to shut up and take the same insulting abuse at school was the icing on the cake.

You can't see the mockery and misogyny in these outrages because you're not a woman. But to a woman they are as stinging as salt in old wounds. Even feminists are taken aback by the complete dismissal of their concerns re: safety. Particularly PTSD of former rape victims. As a male, you probably don't even have the faintest clue that your dem party is requiring full 20% of women as rape survivors to share their intimate hygiene areas with deranged males.
And There's The Rub Of All Leftist Movements
Once The Ball Started Rolling
And The Slippery Slide Began

No One Has The Power To Say:
Whoa !! Stop !! That's Far Enough, Now !!
It's A Run-Away Train Heading For The Crash

buckeye45_73 said:
and ANTIFA hides behind women so if you strike back you hit a girl, it's common knowledge....you guys are pussy betas to the max
And Those Are The Mushy Butch Girls
They Think They're Gonna Lay

What A Bunch 'O Cucks....

You are the one who wants to tar all members of a particular demographic group with the misconduct of a few members of the group. You exhibit that intellectual flaw. All you can do is make personal attacks.

I'm really good at describing individuals, or, what you call 'personal attacks.'

I can see it hurt...you can call me Karma.

Now..."You are the one who wants to tar all members of a particular demographic group with the misconduct of a few members of the group."

I'd appreciate if you could elucidate.

Silhouette said:
It's a real thing pal. Women being told to shut up and take men entering their powder rooms is the straw that broke many a middle dem woman's back. That they were told their DAUGHTERS now have to shut up and take the same insulting abuse at school was the icing on the cake.

You can't see the mockery and misogyny in these outrages because you're not a woman. But to a woman they are as stinging as salt in old wounds. Even feminists are taken aback by the complete dismissal of their concerns re: safety. Particularly PTSD of former rape victims. As a male, you probably don't even have the faintest clue that your dem party is requiring full 20% of women as rape survivors to share their intimate hygiene areas with deranged males.

What if roy moore or trump got his hands on your daughter? What if josh duggar got his hands on your daughter? What if some robertson with a crazy beard got his hands on your daughter?

I'm really good at describing individuals, or, what you call 'personal attacks.'

Now..."You are the one who wants to tar all members of a particular demographic group with the misconduct of a few members of the group."

You are the one who turned this into something personal. You seem to appear to consult some sort of crystal ball. You need to explain. I actually praised decent men in my comment. You seem to be out of control and extremely emotional.

You are the one who turned this into something personal. You seem to appear to consult some sort of crystal ball. You need to explain. I actually praised decent men in my comment. You seem to be out of control and extremely emotional.

Are you claiming that I decry 'decent men'????

Or are you simply inarticulate?

karpenter said:

Lysistrata said:
What if roy moore or trump got his hands on your daughter? What if josh duggar got his hands on your daughter? What if some robertson with a crazy beard got his hands on your daughter?
What IS The Point Of Your Post ??
I Don't Know What You're Trying To Say
Do You ??

You kids just eat this Russian propaganda shit up and come back begging for more.

It’s because their loyalties won’t let them process that middle dems refuse to stomach ever escalating insanity in the far left lgbt cult. So naturally past & future losses are the Russian’s fault. Naturally.

the the gop is a bunch of child molesters would be my take on that post....
Which political party embraces as a unit deviant sex parades down Main Street where kids are invited to watch? Beware the party that takes open “pride” in such crime.

Child sex offenders know no political affiliation or socioeconomic boundaries. When the gop finds them in their ranks they experience shame as a whole. When dems find them in their ranks they give them a float.

You're just going to keep mouthing that nonsense, even when everybody laughs at you...good for you!

Forum List

Back