Nice ladies are leaving the Democratic Party...

Decent human beings just can't stomach what it has become.

"Democrats are leaving their party more in sorrow than in anger, but leaving it they are, sickened by the Democratic Party’s hard left turn. Tens of thousands are telling their stories on the #walkawaymovement’s public Facebook page. Their YouTube videos are a fascinating window into the innermost thoughts of kind, thoughtful people across America—all former Democrats."

Nice Ladies Leaving the Democratic Party - American Greatness
That’s fine. I don’t mind more women choosing to be totally subservient to me. If enough “walk away” maybe we’ll get to start slapping asses and honking titties in public again.
Yeah say that to this lady...every time you post you strengthen every criticism anybody has every made against leftist goons and useful idiots.

Sure, I’ll say that to her. Btw, what the hell is she doing outside of a kitchen?

Yeah but you'd be happy enough to hide behind her if you were throwing jars of urine at veterans, I bet.

You're slimy.

Well that took a sick, perverted twist. The norm for your type, I suppose.

you guys do hide behind women and the vunerable alot
Jersey Girls, Khan...you let them attack political opponents say those opponents were not allowed to respond (aka they were your human shields)
and ANTIFA hides behind women so if you strike back you hit a girl, it's common knowledge....you guys are pussy betas to the max

You rightwingers can't get enough of these far rightwing rags.

"You put them first and they put you last. 'Cause you're a chump. A political chump! ... Any time you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government, and that party can't keep the promise that it made to you during election time, and you are dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that party -- you're not only a chump but you're a traitor to your race."

Malcolm-X.png

you guys do hide behind women and the vunerable alot
Jersey Girls, Khan...you let them attack political opponents say those opponents were not allowed to respond (aka they were your human shields)
and ANTIFA hides behind women so if you strike back you hit a girl, it's common knowledge....you guys are pussy betas to the max

Yep. Add to that they are subjugating women at the same time and their cowardice becomes even more unpalatable. Imagine what the outcry would be on the left if the right beat them to the punch and said "ladies, you're going to have to share your restrooms, showers, locker rooms and dorms, from kindergarten to the old folks home with males...and if you protest, you'll be fined." The Gloria Steinems of the left would COME UNGLUED. But now they sit meek, obedient with their mouths shut because if they don't, they know full well their fellow LGBT cult members would butcher them to tiny pieces. Speaking of (gay) men beating up on women and/or using them for political expediency..

I mean it begs to be said so I'll throw it out there: How many people think a decent chunk of "gay" men are gay because they're such pussy betas that scoring with women was a full strike out for them?

And maybe, just maybe this hidden (rejection) venom for women of all political walks stems from this. And maybe, just maybe this men in women's restrooms thing has just a hint of that lingering around its edges? "here you go, bitches, you WILL have (frustrated, deranged) beta men in your intimate zones..or be fined.." :popcorn:

Last edited:

"Democrats are leaving their party more in sorrow than in anger, but leaving it they are, sickened by the Democratic Party’s hard left turn. Tens of thousands are telling their stories on the #walkawaymovement’s public Facebook page. Their YouTube videos are a fascinating window into the innermost thoughts of kind, thoughtful people across America—all former Democrats."

That’s fine. I don’t mind more women choosing to be totally subservient to me. If enough “walk away” maybe we’ll get to start slapping asses and honking titties in public again.
Yeah say that to this lady...every time you post you strengthen every criticism anybody has every made against leftist goons and useful idiots.

Sure, I’ll say that to her. Btw, what the hell is she doing outside of a kitchen?

Yeah but you'd be happy enough to hide behind her if you were throwing jars of urine at veterans, I bet.

You're slimy.

That's what you anti first amendment weirdos do.
You hide behind women and children, wear masks, and swing clubs and throw feces at people who like the first amendment.

You're slimy.

You hide behind women and children, wear masks, and swing clubs and throw feces at people who like the first amendment.

Your ranchers are the ones on record hiding behind women and children, hoping the police would kill them first. You and yours are pussies, traitors, and cowards.

You are in for a rude surprise this November! Impeachment of Trump is coming in 2019/2020.

Unpleasant, dishonest conservative ladies are liars.

You're slimy.

Your ranchers are the ones on record hiding behind women and children, hoping the police would kill them first. You and yours are pussies, traitors, and cowards.

Lolol...

You are in for a rude surprise this November! Impeachment of Trump is coming in 2019/2020.
You fools really don't learn.

You're slimy.

wrong, ANTIFA does that, and you guys use vulnerable people in politics all the time

Crazy Khan
Jersey Girls

You're slimy.

Lolol...

Its sad leftists don't have the balls to fight their own battles.....

and they run from the Proud boys

You're slimy.

wrong, ANTIFA does that, and you guys use vulnerable people in politics all the time

Crazy Khan
Jersey Girls
Nope, I have video, you poor little pussy :itsok:

Last edited:

You're slimy.

Crazy Khan
Jersey Girls
Nope, I have vodeo, you poor little pussy :itsok:
well post it

Crazy Khan
Jersey Girls
well post it

You’re expecting a Liberal publication to carry such a story?
Why should they when it has been pointed out and proven that it is being fueled by Russian bots... and now the right wing who are hanging on to the Russian bot's apron strings?

there could be some real Democrats walking away...but why fuel the Russian interference?

Why should they when it has been pointed out and proven that it is being fueled by Russian bots... and now the right wing who are hanging on to the Russian bot's apron strings?

there could be some real Democrats walking away...but why fuel the Russian interference?
Where is the proof?

How many Liberals do you know who voted for Trump?

Crazy Khan
Jersey Girls
well post it

That's talk, from some sheriff......law enforcement didn't like them to begin with. Do you have any videos SHOWING they used women. I could say the democrats love pedos.....but that doesn't make it true (although there is quite a bit of evidence to help)

Forum List

Back