Nice to See The Respect from out Allies for POTUS

because Donald is terrified of Vladimir.

again, I find it amusing that some loon thinks fact based reality is funny. I'm not the one who is afraid of Vladimir. but then again, Russia has no comprimat on me.

It's pismoe and the other guy PTBWforever who for whatever reason like to laugh at everything , it's nonsensical.
---------------------------------------------- its the only way i can express disapproval of 'loon like' thinking . If there was a DISAPPROVAL button i'd be hitting it all the time and then you guys would be crying about me hitting the DISAPPROVAL Button all the times . I do politely speak to you guys all the time as i try to Smarten you guys up .

Oh, I'm supposed to be insulted? You look like an idiot going through and hitting the smilie face on everything, it appears like you don't put much thought into anything you read. But hey, you be you.
------------------------------- i don't care if you are insulted or not insulted . My goal was politely address your posts .

Sure it is, buddy.

again, I find it amusing that some loon thinks fact based reality is funny. I'm not the one who is afraid of Vladimir. but then again, Russia has no comprimat on me.

It's pismoe and the other guy PTBWforever who for whatever reason like to laugh at everything , it's nonsensical.
---------------------------------------------- its the only way i can express disapproval of 'loon like' thinking . If there was a DISAPPROVAL button i'd be hitting it all the time and then you guys would be crying about me hitting the DISAPPROVAL Button all the times . I do politely speak to you guys all the time as i try to Smarten you guys up .

Oh, I'm supposed to be insulted? You look like an idiot going through and hitting the smilie face on everything, it appears like you don't put much thought into anything you read. But hey, you be you.

Tell that to Jillian. I can always tell when she's going to respond to a post of mine, because she invariably laughs first.

turnabout fair play, little twit.

What "turnabout"? I hardly think you're humorous, mostly a hateful, old, and annoying twat.

But that's just my opinion. :biggrin:

Abe doesn't respect Trump. He knows his country needs the cooperation of the US, and the best way to get that is to flatter the current child president. The US has lost the respect of the world, and can only expect shallow patronizing remarks until we can correct the disgusting mistake of our last presidential election.

So you're now the official spokesperson for the Japanese Prime Minister? How do you know what he does or doesn't respect, are you a clairvoyant or something? You do know that to read a Japanese person's mind, you'd have to speak Japanese, right ? Do you speak Japanese?

Or is this just some hogwash you just made up?

It's well known that Trump is susceptible to flattery. How have you guys not figured that out?

You only think that because it was stated on either MSNBC or CNN. I heard them say the same thing myself.

A person "susceptible to flattery" would never have become as successful as he has.

Trump is not and has never been a successful businessman, although he plays one on TV. Had he not been born rich, he would be broke. He would have a higher net worth had he simply invested the money his father left him. He is a successful realty TV star.

World leaders all say the same thing about Trump. Flatter him. Play to his narcissism and his ego. Then they laugh about him and make jokes behind his back.

Malcolm Turner mocked Trump at a correspondents’ dinner. Justin Trudeau didn’t call out Trump on his lies about the trade deficit because little is accomplished by offending Trump. Abe has been quoted in the Japanese press as having a strategy for “managing” relations with Trump which involves flattery and half page briefing papers.

Trump is a laughing stock in the rest of the world.

This is the BBC’s take:

What do world leaders think of Trump?

Canada:

The year the world laughed at U.S. - Macleans.ca

Australia - please note that “abc” is the Australian Broadcasting Corporation not the American network.

Donald Trump's presidency has exposed fault lines in our opinion of America - Donald Trump's America - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

And from fact check:

World Opinion of Trump and U.S. - FactCheck.org

and a second rate power but they do have NUKES and 'perogies' and nice rifles . If we become friendly we might be able to import some new Russian rifles and some nice New Makarov and more Tokarov pistols .

they are not our friend.

Tell that to Jillian. I can always tell when she's going to respond to a post of mine, because she invariably laughs first.

What "turnabout"? I hardly think you're humorous, mostly a hateful, old, and annoying twat.

that's ok... I think you're a moron. your ignorance does amuse me.

--------------------------------- i think that there is a group of naive people on board that think that they are informed but are hardly informed about world events , human nature , Russians or anything else as they talk about the Presidents skin tone and hair and his supposed vanity , ex wives , supposed small hands , family , Daughter , son in law , weight , eating habits , Doctor reports , tax returns and Russian elections that are none of their or Americas Business .

and a second rate power but they do have NUKES and 'perogies' and nice rifles . If we become friendly we might be able to import some new Russian rifles and some nice New Makarov and more Tokarov pistols .

they are not our friend.
-------------------------------------- President may find out . Remember and don't get mad but Russian Friendship or cooperation with the USA is up to President Trump Jillian .

Abe doesn't respect Trump. He knows his country needs the cooperation of the US, and the best way to get that is to flatter the current child president. The US has lost the respect of the world, and can only expect shallow patronizing remarks until we can correct the disgusting mistake of our last presidential election.

So you're now the official spokesperson for the Japanese Prime Minister? How do you know what he does or doesn't respect, are you a clairvoyant or something? You do know that to read a Japanese person's mind, you'd have to speak Japanese, right ? Do you speak Japanese?

It's well known that Trump is susceptible to flattery. How have you guys not figured that out?

You only think that because it was stated on either MSNBC or CNN. I heard them say the same thing myself.

A person "susceptible to flattery" would never have become as successful as he has.

if he didn't inherit over 100 million from daddy, he'd have zero.

World's Approval of U.S. Leadership Drops to New Low

Trump is not and has never been a successful businessman, although he plays one on TV. Had he not been born rich, he would be broke. He would have a higher net worth had he simply invested the money his father left him. He is a successful realty TV star.

World leaders all say the same thing about Trump. Flatter him. Play to his narcissism and his ego. Then they laugh about him and make jokes behind his back.

Malcolm Turner mocked Trump at a correspondents’ dinner. Justin Trudeau didn’t call out Trump on his lies about the trade deficit because little is accomplished by offending Trump. Abe has been quoted in the Japanese press as having a strategy for “managing” relations with Trump which involves flattery and half page briefing papers.

This is the BBC’s take:

Canada:

Australia - please note that “abc” is the Australian Broadcasting Corporation not the American network.

Donald Trump's presidency has exposed fault lines in our opinion of America - Donald Trump's America - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

And from fact check:

Believe whatever you want to, but Trump is not "p0-laying" President.

Free country, isn't it? You're entitled to think anything you desire, sweetmeat.

This is the BBC’s take:

Canada:

And from fact check:

------------------------------ who cares , i think that ALL the world that you mention are Only fureigners DLady .

This is the BBC’s take:

Canada:

And from fact check:

Believe whatever you want to, but Trump is not "p0-laying" President.

Free country, isn't it? You're entitled to think anything you desire, sweetmeat.
----------------------------------- [chuckle] yep !!

if he didn't inherit over 100 million from daddy, he'd have zero.

World's Approval of U.S. Leadership Drops to New Low

This is the BBC’s take:

Canada:

And from fact check:

------------------------------ who cares , i think that ALL the world that you mention are Only fureigners DLady .

Personally, I don't give a crap what the world thinks of us. They can be our friend and if not, there are are plenty of Cruise missiles.

looks like the 'naives' are changing subjects to finances and Trump wealth eh ??

looks like the 'naives' are changing subjects to finances and Trump wealth eh ??

No, some idiot is under the impression that Trump is some sort of brilliant businessman so naturally it was met with some sanity.

No, some idiot is under the impression that Trump is some sort of brilliant businessman so naturally it was met with some sanity.
---------------------------------------------------- he has more money than you and i combined have and i hired The TRUMP as President of the USA . I don't care about his wealth or lack of wealth . After all , i pay the TRUMP a salary HJoy .

---------------------------------------------------- he has more money than you and i combined have and i hired The TRUMP as President of the USA . I don't care about his wealth or lack of wealth . After all , i pay the TRUMP a salary HJoy .

Oh, look at the 'naive' talking about Trump's money.

He has more money than a lot of people combined, he could have had more if he just invested it rather than going through bankruptcy court time and time again, ripping off contractors he's hired and oh my god the tacky interiors. I swear, Antoinette wasn't half the queen Donald Trump and Rush Limbaugh are.

He has more money than a lot of people combined, he could have had more if he just invested it rather than going through bankruptcy court time and time again, ripping off contractors he's hired and oh my god the tacky interiors. I swear, Antoinette wasn't half the queen Donald Trump and Rush Limbaugh are.
------------------------------------------- i was raised starting 68 years ago to understand that other peoples money is none of my Business . The TRUMPS wealth is personal business of The Trump HJoy .

------------------------------------------- i was raised starting 68 years ago to understand that other peoples money is none of my Business . The TRUMPS wealth is personal business of The Trump HJoy .

Then why were you talking about his money?

Then why were you talking about his money?
-------------------------------------- i think that the 'canadian' chick DLady started on The TRUMPS money HJoy .

This is the BBC’s take:

Canada:

And from fact check:

----------------------------- yeah , think it was the 'canadian' DragonLady chick that first mentioned Trumps money and then Jillian but i gotta find Jillians post HJoy .

Forum List

Back