Nice to See The Respect from out Allies for POTUS

LOL

All the old sanctions are in place.......and new ones coming over Assad..............guess you didn't notice that........

Back to Russia Russia Russia....

Those attacking are gonna get hit back...............in this political knife fight............this has only begun.

Why were the Russian sanctions pulled back and our UN Ambassador meant to look like a moron?

because Donald is terrified of Vladimir.

again, I find it amusing that some loon thinks fact based reality is funny. I'm not the one who is afraid of Vladimir. but then again, Russia has no comprimat on me.

It's pismoe and the other guy PTBWforever who for whatever reason like to laugh at everything , it's nonsensical.

we already know they're both young bitter and uneducated;

Many in the alt right are.

here , here is some news on new Russian sanctions Ladies and Gents . --- Trump wants 'good relations' with Putin, delays Russia sanctions --- New RUSSIAN Sanctions May be put in limbo and that probably smart Ladies and Gents .

Trump talks about Russia as though they are our equal. They aren't, their economy is in the toilet and their military is sub, sub, sub that of a super power.

and let's not forget the sham elections and civil rights records.

oh right...we're talking about the orange sociopath.

and?

today Donald sanctioned Russia.

did you see that?

neither did i.
LOL

All the old sanctions are in place.......and new ones coming over Assad..............guess you didn't notice that........

Those attacking are gonna get hit back...............in this political knife fight............this has only begun.

Why were the Russian sanctions pulled back and our UN Ambassador meant to look like a moron?

again, I find it amusing that some loon thinks fact based reality is funny. I'm not the one who is afraid of Vladimir. but then again, Russia has no comprimat on me.

It's pismoe and the other guy PTBWforever who for whatever reason like to laugh at everything , it's nonsensical.
---------------------------------------------- its the only way i can express disapproval of your 'loon like' thinking . If there was a DISAPPROVAL button i'd be hitting it all the time and then you guys would be crying about me hitting the DISAPPROVAL Button all the times . I do politely speak to you guys all the time as i try to Smarten you guys up .

Last edited:
here , here is some news on new Russian sanctions Ladies and Gents . --- Trump wants 'good relations' with Putin, delays Russia sanctions --- New RUSSIAN Sanctions May be put in limbo and that probably smart Ladies and Gents .

Trump talks about Russia as though they are our equal. They aren't, their economy is in the toilet and their military is sub, sub, sub that of a super power.

------------------------------------- not any of Americas business Ladies and Gents .

These idiots, not being polite, will take us to the brink of WWIII..............

Sanctions are in place......we've killed their mercs........we've shot down Syrian planes.........we hit Syria......even after Russia threatening us not too.

And it's still ...........we are in bed.............

Pardon me......but I'm glad these idiots don't run this country.........

Today N. Korea launched missile tests at Japan...........

Did you see it?

Neither did I

Methinks the left is just jealous because their boy Obama and their girl Hillary failed so badly, and Trump is so successful.

The whole thing is hilarious.

Today N. Korea launched missile tests at Japan...........

Did you see it?

Neither did I

Methinks the left is just jealous because their boy Obama and their girl Hillary failed so badly, and Trump is so successful.

The whole thing is hilarious.
Their foreign policy was a joke.......unless you think getting run out of Yemen was a winner............lol

Libya........Arab Spring for Democracy.........turns into blood baths........trying to force Egypt to accept the Muslim Brotherhood..........

Their record is dismal.

-------------------------------------- maybe , but best to get along with them as we got along with them Soviets during ww2 . Heck , even 'illary' wanted to RESET relations and 'mrobama was going to become more flexible and then 'gwb' could see Putins Soul through Putins eyeballs or something . It only makes sense to get along with the Russians .

LOL

---------------------------------------------- its the only way i can express disapproval of 'loon like' thinking . If there was a DISAPPROVAL button i'd be hitting it all the time and then you guys would be crying about me hitting the DISAPPROVAL Button all the times . I do politely speak to you guys all the time as i try to Smarten you guys up .

Oh, I'm supposed to be insulted? You look like an idiot going through and hitting the smilie face on everything, it appears like you don't put much thought into anything you read. But hey, you be you.

------------------------------------- not any of Americas business Ladies and Gents .

When that country promotes undemocratic values across Europe and the United States it is. Our realm of influence has shrunk thanks to Trump.

and a second rate power but they do have NUKES and 'perogies' and nice rifles . If we become friendly we might be able to import some new Russian rifles and some nice New Makarov and more Tokarov pistols .

Abe is on now with high praise for our President. Unlike Obama, who had to go on a apology tour and trash America in seek of support

-Geaux

Because everyone knows that Trump is vein, you tell him he's great and he gives you what you want. They're not stupid.

---------------------------------------------- its the only way i can express disapproval of 'loon like' thinking . If there was a DISAPPROVAL button i'd be hitting it all the time and then you guys would be crying about me hitting the DISAPPROVAL Button all the times . I do politely speak to you guys all the time as i try to Smarten you guys up .

Oh, I'm supposed to be insulted? You look like an idiot going through and hitting the smilie face on everything, it appears like you don't put much thought into anything you read. But hey, you be you.

Tell that to Jillian. I can always tell when she's going to respond to a post of mine, because she invariably laughs first.

and a second rate power but they do have NUKES and 'perogies' and nice rifles . If we become friendly we might be able to import some new Russian rifles and some nice New Makarov and more Tokarov pistols .

Promise me you'll practice real hard at Russian Roulette. I think you could be a winner.

Tell that to Jillian. I can always tell when she's going to respond to a post of mine, because she invariably laughs first.

turnabout fair play, little twit.

------------------------------- i don't care if you are insulted or not insulted . My goal was politely address your posts .

Nothing wrong with laughing at someone's post, it's the mindless drone that goes through an entire thread and laughs at literally every post. by someone they disagree with. Plus Pismoe doesn't respond to alot of them anyway. I've only seen two posters do this and they are both ....well, ignorant boneheads.

Try to find a Russian Dragunov these days. Before Obama took office you could pick one up for $400 but after he pissed off Putin and banned them, the price shot up to $1800.

SVD_DD-ST-85-01254.jpg

Forum List

Back