Nice to See The Respect from out Allies for POTUS

Trust me, nobody thinks Abe is being respectful to Trump for any other reason except Abe needs the cooperation of the United States.
You polled everybody huh? lol

You want a poll? Here is one about Amerca's sinking approval in Japan.

Let's discuss Donald Trump's popularity in Japan | The Japan Times
------------------------------------ why is a poll of Japanese 'subjects' important to The TRUMP or the USA HJoy !!

It just demonstrates what what Abe's country thinks of Trump.
----------------------------- who cares , the japanese subjects will do as ABE tells them HJoy .

Subjects? You know they are a democracy, right? You make it sound like they are only a monarchy.

A person "susceptible to flattery" would never have become as successful as he has.

LOL

Flattery Will Get You Everywhere With President Donald Trump | All In ...
View attachment 188797▶ 2:37

Oct 18, 2017 - Uploaded by MSNBC
The quickest way to Donald Trump's heart has been well documented - just tell him how great he is ...

The trick to persuading Trump? Flattery, proximity and snappy pitches ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/...trump-flattery.../105bdb6a-b650-11e6-a677-b608...
Dec 2, 2016 - Fully repeal the “disaster” Affordable Care Act? After meeting with President Obama, Donald Trump said maybe he'll keep some of it. Revive waterboarding of terrorism suspects? Eh, maybe the promise of cigarettes and beer will work even better, the president-elect said after talking with a retired general.

did the radian twat really just say that?

jeez I'm so bored of the uneducated high school drop outs that post here.

Stop attacking everyone you disagree with as stupid.

I only call stupid people stupid.

sorry... I can't help it if there are an inordinate number of uneducated child trolls who like the orange sociopath.

A person "susceptible to flattery" would never have become as successful as he has.

LOL

Flattery Will Get You Everywhere With President Donald Trump | All In ...
View attachment 188797▶ 2:37

Oct 18, 2017 - Uploaded by MSNBC
The quickest way to Donald Trump's heart has been well documented - just tell him how great he is ...

The trick to persuading Trump? Flattery, proximity and snappy pitches ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/...trump-flattery.../105bdb6a-b650-11e6-a677-b608...
Dec 2, 2016 - Fully repeal the “disaster” Affordable Care Act? After meeting with President Obama, Donald Trump said maybe he'll keep some of it. Revive waterboarding of terrorism suspects? Eh, maybe the promise of cigarettes and beer will work even better, the president-elect said after talking with a retired general.

did the radian twat really just say that?

jeez I'm so bored of the uneducated high school drop outs that post here.

Stop attacking everyone you disagree with as stupid.

Stop being stupid then, Abe could give two shits about Trump other than the country he leads.

Godamm all of you. All you bastards do is troll troll troll. Screw this place.

You polled everybody huh? lol

You want a poll? Here is one about Amerca's sinking approval in Japan.

Let's discuss Donald Trump's popularity in Japan | The Japan Times
------------------------------------ why is a poll of Japanese 'subjects' important to The TRUMP or the USA HJoy !!

It just demonstrates what what Abe's country thinks of Trump.
----------------------------- who cares , the japanese subjects will do as ABE tells them HJoy .

Subjects? You know they are a democracy, right? You make it sound like they are only a monarchy.
------------------------------------ japanese are disarmed 'subjects' except for their rulers and 'japanese live in a police state HJoy .

Today N. Korea launched missile tests at Japan...........

Did you see it?

Neither did I

and?

today Donald sanctioned Russia.

did you see that?

neither did i.
LOL

All the old sanctions are in place.......and new ones coming over Assad..............guess you didn't notice that........

Back to Russia Russia Russia....

Those attacking are gonna get hit back...............in this political knife fight............this has only begun.

Abe doesn't respect Trump. He knows his country needs the cooperation of the US, and the best way to get that is to flatter the current child president. The US has lost the respect of the world, and can only expect shallow patronizing remarks until we can correct the disgusting mistake of our last president.
Fixed it for ya.

Did you see it?

Neither did I

and?

did you see that?

neither did i.
LOL

All the old sanctions are in place.......and new ones coming over Assad..............guess you didn't notice that........

Those attacking are gonna get hit back...............in this political knife fight............this has only begun.

Why were the Russian sanctions pulled back and our UN Ambassador meant to look like a moron?

Did you see it?

Neither did I

and?

did you see that?

neither did i.
LOL

Why were the Russian sanctions pulled back and our UN Ambassador meant to look like a moron?

because Donald is terrified of Vladimir.

Did you see it?

Neither did I

and?

did you see that?

neither did i.
LOL

Sanctions are in place...........new ones coming.............but you have selective memory and information.

Did you see it?

Neither did I

and?

did you see that?

neither did i.
---------------------------------- i was only half listening but i think i heard the Presidents comments on Russia and i think he said that he was still hopeful of someday getting along with Russia . Did anyone else hear ??

Abe doesn't respect Trump. He knows his country needs the cooperation of the US, and the best way to get that is to flatter the current child president. The US has lost the respect of the world, and can only expect shallow patronizing remarks until we can correct the disgusting mistake of our last president.
Fixed it for ya.

Yes, our last president when the United States approval rating in Japan was in the 70s and that President was also assumed to make the right decisions. The good old days.

Did you see it?

Neither did I

and?

did you see that?

neither did i.
---------------------------------- i was only half listening but i think i heard the Presidents comments on Russia and i think he said that he was still hopeful of someday getting along with Russia . Did anyone else hear ??
I've heard him say something like that.............Saying Hopeful one day.......but not now.......Nothing wrong with that statement.

Did you see it?

Neither did I

and?

did you see that?

neither did i.
LOL

again, I find it amusing that some loon thinks fact based reality is funny. I'm not the one who is afraid of Vladimir. but then again, Russia has no comprimat on me.

Did you see it?

Neither did I

and?

did you see that?

neither did i.
LOL

Sanctions are in place...........new ones coming.............but you have selective memory and information.

Trump has been on his heels about Russian sanctions since he's been in office. Nothing selective about it.

Republicans Befuddled By Trump’s Abrupt Reversal On New Russia Sanctions | HuffPost

Did you see it?

Neither did I

and?

did you see that?

neither did i.
LOL

again, I find it amusing that some loon thinks fact based reality is funny. I'm not the one who is afraid of Vladimir. but then again, Russia has no comprimat on me.

It's pismoe and the other guy PTBWforever who for whatever reason like to laugh at everything , it's nonsensical.

and?

did you see that?

neither did i.
LOL

It's pismoe and the other guy PTBWforever who for whatever reason like to laugh at everything , it's nonsensical.

we already know they're both young bitter and uneducated;

Did you see it?

Neither did I

and?

did you see that?

neither did i.

as Russia hacks our electrical grid.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back