Nick Sandman gets another payday. This time from slanderous NBC.

No wonder they have sued in order to get money.
I don't believe in all these lawsuits.

He could have easily grinned and bear with it. It didn't hurt him except for his gross out attitude of himself and his family.

It used to be the day when grinning at stupidness was all you asked for, now one needs to sue, sue for what;money.

He could have easily grinned and bear with it. It didn't hurt him except for his gross out attitude of himself and his family.

It used to be the day when grinning at stupidness was all you asked for, now one needs to sue, sue for what;money.
Pretty disgusting how you support major news outlets lying about and slandering a child for weeks on end.

Nick be grinnin' now.

Why did NBC slander the kid? Have the major networks gone freaking nuts because they hate republicans?

Penelope It is literally the only way to hold irresponsible media networks accountable for their attacks on private citizens. I look forward to when Kyle Rittenhouse's team of lawyers get rolling on his multiple law suits. It will be interesting to see if they sue Joe Biden for slandering a 17 year old from the Presidential podium.

Hey P. I can hear your teeth gnashing. You gotta mouth guard?

Forum List

Back