Nidal Hasan claims he was protecting Taliban leaders

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Nidal Hasan wanted to use the defense that he was protecting Taliban leaders when he shot and killed people at Fort Hood.

I think this makes it clear that it was not work place violence and it was indeed a terrorist attack. I still don't expect Obama to utter the words, "Muslim terrorist."

The judge in his case refused to allow Hasan to use that as a defense, so the killer has to come up with another reason. I don't see why since he already admitted the reason he killed military members.

I honestly don't understand liberals. Muslims, even the 'peaceful' ones, don't believe women should have equal rights and they would be against gays, as well. Is there anyone here who would be happy living where they were the majority? They cannot separate church and state. Islam is their government and the Koran is their constitution.

Fort Hood shooting: Judge nixes Nidal Hasan defense strategy. What now?

He will probably come up with another unique defense, and it's absolutely true that soldiers in Texas did not pose a threat to any human lives in Afghanistan. Which leads to look at the irony of our claims, why do we claim militants in Yemen or elsewhere pose an immediate threat to human lives in the US when they really don't?

How do we have it both ways? It's hypocrisy. Especially when most of the so called 'militants' are rebels to their government and have very light arms.

They don't pose immediate threats to the US, maybe you can claim interests overseas, although that's still also questionable.

How about the military industry backs off and lets these pointless wars come to an end. They have too much power in this nation.

Nidal Hasan wanted to use the defense that he was protecting Taliban leaders when he shot and killed people at Fort Hood.

I think this makes it clear that it was not work place violence and it was indeed a terrorist attack. I still don't expect Obama to utter the words, "Muslim terrorist."

The judge in his case refused to allow Hasan to use that as a defense, so the killer has to come up with another reason. I don't see why since he already admitted the reason he killed military members.

I honestly don't understand liberals. Muslims, even the 'peaceful' ones, don't believe women should have equal rights and they would be against gays, as well. Is there anyone here who would be happy living where they were the majority? They cannot separate church and state. Islam is their government and the Koran is their constitution.

Fort Hood shooting: Judge nixes Nidal Hasan defense strategy. What now?
Islam is homophobic, fundamentalist, and misogynistic -- and gets a pass from the left. Christianity can be those things, but to a much smaller extent -- and the left condemns it every chance they get.

Hey, lefties: If Islam takes over, you won't be allowed to continue your merry way just because you turned a blind eye to Islamist atrocities or made excuses for them.

Your heads will be sawed off. There can be absolutely no doubt about this.

^^^^^^

This guys are so full of hatred and conspiracy it's unbelievable, and you wonder why conservatives are losing ground in this country. A good portion of them don't represent the true tenets of a conservative. It's sad for the rest of the law abiding lot.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

^^^^^^

This guys are so full of hatred and conspiracy it's unbelievable, and you wonder why conservatives are losing ground in this country. A good portion of them don't represent the true tenets of a conservative. It's sad for the rest of the law abiding lot.

Where am I displaying hatred and conspiracy? What law have I broken?

Degree of difficulty: Use what I've said, not what the voices in your head TELL you I've said.

^^^^^^

Degree of difficulty: Use what I've said, not what the voices in your head TELL you I've said.

The voices in your head are very much active, not mine, pretty boy. :D

I find it interesting that the Fort Hood shooter admitted that he was protecting the Taliban by killing some of our military members and yet Obama and the liberals insist it was work place violence and not a terrorist attack. Hasan is about as radical as they come. He stated in a speech a year earlier that he believed infidels should be beheaded and yet because he is Muslim, he was treated with kid gloves and no one took any action because political correctness ruled the day.

Most of the terrorist attacks have been carried out by young, Muslim males. No amount of political correctness or political spin will change that and everyone knows it.

Muslims are not tolerant when it comes to other religions and women are not considered equal to the men. Look at how they are treated in Muslim countries and ask if you'd be happy living like that. People can go on all day about the peaceful Muslims, the ones we never hear from, but that doesn't change the fact that radicals are leading the way these days.

How about I ask a direct question to all here:

Would you be willing to live under Sharia law?

Last edited:
^^^^^^

Sooo...you can't back up a single one of your charges.

Not at all surprising, really. Prog retards can never back up their shit.

Sorry pipsqueak, but your off topic rants are seen by all of us. I don't need to back nothing up.

Same with clementine, he doesn't even know what he created a thread on, first it's on the Nidal Hassan case, now he's turned it into a rant.

I don't need to do the explaining. He's doing my dirty work. :)

Sorry pipsqueak, but your off topic rants are seen by all of us. I don't need to back nothing up.

Same with clementine, he doesn't even know what he created a thread on, first it's on the Nidal Hassan case, now he's turned it into a rant.

Really? My posts prove hatred and conspiracy? That I've broken laws?

Oh, admittedly to a retard prog "disagreement" is defined as "hatred"...because you simply can't handle disagreement. But surely even a prog as retarded as you knows that disagreeing with retard progs is not against the law.

Or are you just a lying sack of shit? NOTE: Being a retard prog and a lying sack of shit are not mutually exclusive.

Oh, admittedly to a retard prog "disagreement" is defined as "hatred"...because you simply can't handle disagreement. But surely even a prog as retarded as you knows that disagreeing with retard progs is not against the law.

Or are you just a lying sack of shit? NOTE: Being a retard prog and a lying sack of shit are not mutually exclusive.

Why do you keep speaking to yourself? I've noticed you're over the top paranoid and hesitant to have a normal discussion.

At the same time you pre-emptively express so much rage while at it.

Get a grip of yourself so we can look at you in a normal way. As of now you seem like a mental nutcase to me.

Why do you keep speaking to yourself? I've noticed you're over the top paranoid and hesitant to have a normal discussion.

Get a grip of yourself so we can look at you in a normal way. As of now you seem like a mental nutcase to me.

Silly me, I forgot: Progs never have to back up their claims. You lie to yourself, and you're so gullible, you immediately believe it.

What a retard.

^^^^^^

Workplace violence huh? So, you call what the rest of civilization saw on the news a conspiracy? What about killing people for the sake of Islam is "law abiding?"

That shaft up your ass must be hitting your brain. Please log off. Now.

Last edited:

Nah, you're the one making an idiot of yourself here. The only one ranting here is you. I know all liberals don't act like you do, even the worst liberal on these boards knows better.

Idiot.

Last edited:
^^^^^^

Workplace violence huh? So, you call what the rest of civilization saw on the news a conspiracy? What about killing people for the sake of Islam is "law abiding?"

That shaft up your ass must be hitting your brain. Please log off. Now.

I'm not a liberal, so keep your attacks to yourself and don't you put words in my mouth.

Silly me, I forgot: Progs never have to back up their claims. You lie to yourself, and you're so gullible, you immediately believe it.

What a retard.

Shut the fuck up you right wing terrorist or ill put you in Guantanamo bay, and we in the IRS target you right wing terrorists, don't ever forget that. You will lose the war.

What a retard.

Shut the fuck up you right wing terrorist or ill put you in Guantanamo bay, and we in the IRS target you right wing terrorists, don't ever forget that. You will lose the war.
Is this where I'm supposed to be intimidated, you sissy bedwetter?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Eat shit, kid. Oh, that's right, you do -- Obama's.

Run along, little prog retard.

What a retard.

LOL! :lol:, the right wing terrorist bites, that's right, you better hail your leader Obama. He will take this war to the forefront and you will lose. You conservative extremists have gone into the trash bin of history.

LOL! :lol:, the right wing terrorist bites, that's right, you better hail your leader Obama. He will take this war to the forefront and you will lose. You conservative extremists have gone into the trash bin of history.
If you'd been alive when the Berlin Wall came down, you'd have wept bitterly, boy.

Kid, you can eat all of Obama's shit you want. Just don't expect me to believe it when you tell me it's yummy.

What a retard.

Oh dear. Did someone forget to feed you tonight? You're an animal.

Here, have a Snickers. You're a liberal when you're hungry.

Forum List

Back