Nigel Farage Thinks Civil War is Possibly Coming to America

Man, you must be an internet n00b. My shit talk in this thread..ain't shit...there was an epic thread 2 days ago here.

Bah! It's late and I'm all buzzy and can't remember what it was.

Obviously you've never seen "My IQ is 214" and other epic things.
No - this is best thread ever. :)

You sound bi-curious.

And confused about gender.

And that’s okay - it’s 2023 and you can be whomever you want to be, and love anyone too! :)

You're just terrible.

Not amusing. Not ironic. Not anything you think you are.

Just one big (formerly) Cornell West sportin' embarrassment.

But hey, nobody's perfect.

Certainly not you.

You sound bi-curious.

And confused about gender.

And that’s okay - it’s 2023 and you can be whomever you want to be, and love anyone too! :)
iu

We're laughing at you.

The only thing you morons have in common with us is you use Trump's face as your avatar.

You elevate him to martyrdom, all while thinking you're somehow going to be victorious.

This doesn't end well for you.

And I'm speaking electorally and politically - no advocate of Civil War here.

Frankly, I don't even know how the fuck that would work.

They lost so hard with the mugshot, and as usual, their cope is bitter and hateful

The Far Left & Left ( And the Socially Liberal/ Fiscally Conservative turd party types ) all think the MIL/NG & LEOs will side with them

They don't understand what they're asking for.

This ain't pro wrestling. This ain't talk radio.
There is a major difference in public school education that teaches real education to get children ready for adulthood and those who teach propaganda that does nothing for improving success in life. Separate the nation into a Confederation of States with a weakened central government that still has to make good on obligations however as the years go by the size of the budget reduces. To you as a Prog, you are pro Ukraine. Ukraine was part of the USSR. Then became independent when The Soviet Union fell. So why is the United States of America any different.? After the Soviet Union fell it was called the Commonwealth of Independent States for a while.

The Far Left & Left ( And the Socially Liberal/ Fiscally Conservative turd party types ) all think the MIL/NG & LEOs will side with them
Well, it’s all your violently deranged fantasy, so you can imagine anyone siding with anyone.

Forum List

Back