Nigel Farage Thinks Civil War is Possibly Coming to America

It certainly can't continue like this.... right?

Not wanting to live with filthy fucking animals is a healthy emotion. Let's redraw the borders, they can fuck each other, cut each other's dicks off, ban ceiling fans, whatever.... the important thing is that we don't give a fuck because it's happening "over there", in a foreign country.

I think we can do better than this, in OUR country... :laughing0301:
View attachment 820656
Delusional whites who have behaved like feral animals for 247 years can't seem to face that they are getting back what they have dished out.

You really think that? I think Americans are ready to take the crime to leftist fucktards within our borders, that's what I think.

All they need is an excuse and a valid target.

Americans are going to come from everywhere to beat leftist shitlords so bad they won't ever want to try that again for at least 20 years.
You extremists will get destroyed.

Nigel Farage made Brexit happen and that's not working out so well for the U.K. So only fools repeat his opinions.

Well, if they were anything more than keyboard tough guys.

They’re not going to risk their social security & MeTV reruns.
Lol! Don't make me crack a rib laughing please. That was a good one!

:abgg2q.jpg: :laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh::abgg2q.jpg:

1693135660901.jpeg

Enjoy life in the big cities...

It certainly can't continue like this.... right?

Not wanting to live with filthy fucking animals is a healthy emotion. Let's redraw the borders, they can fuck each other, cut each other's dicks off, ban ceiling fans, whatever.... the important thing is that we don't give a fuck because it's happening "over there", in a foreign country.

I think we can do better than this, in OUR country... :laughing0301:
View attachment 820656
/----/
1693135826927.png

Attachments

• 1693135792005.png
    1693135792005.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 5
Brexit was a total train wreck; Google for more info.
Yep. So why the fuck are so many Brits posting their shitty opinions here instead of fixing Britain???????

Poor thing...you don't even realize that it is people like you that are the extremists. Your side appointed a man dressed up like a woman to hold a high position in government. This is NOT the average American's idea of normal, despite what you have been told.

iu

Last edited:
Lol! Don't make me crack a rib laughing please. That was a good one!

:abgg2q.jpg: :laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh::abgg2q.jpg:

I don't think the average NRA member is too worried about the 110lb bed wetters that believe their prowess on COD would serve them well outside their parent's basement. Cut their Internet for a few days and they would all surrender.

The very reason that the mutant lefties are becoming irrelevant for the future . They do not care --- like low grade washing machines that just go round and round
A Russian stooge living in England weighs in on American "lefties"?

Fuck off

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
I don't think the average NRA member is too worried about the 110lb bed wetters that believe their prowess on COD would serve them well outside their parent's basement. Cut their Internet for a few days and they would all surrender.
That's not what you would be facing. How about you go on up to the likes of Shaq and mouth off.

Forum List

Back