Nikki Haley — Great Interview

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

Great interview with Nikki Haley. She is very honest, smart and logical. Wife of an army vet. I would vote for her in 2024. Not divisive at all. I encourage Both sides to watch it and share your commentary.

I don't have an hour to expend but I've always respected Nikki Haley. I think she's a fairly straight shooter. And yes, very intelligent.

Especially for a South Carolinian.... :eusa_shifty:

I like her. Class act. I could vote for .her. calm, stoic, and not prone to outbursts all admirable qualities.

Punjabi Sikhs are little more than arrogant, undeservedly chest-thumping blowhards.

Nikki Haley as POTUS? Hahahahah. Well, I mean, you did give is Trump....

Punjabi Sikhs are little more than arrogant, undeservedly chest-thumping blowhards.

Captain Blanket Statement (BS) checks in. With a BS about Haley's parents.

After swearing never again to do so and keeping that promise for sixteen years, I'd actually vote.
For anybody else.

The bitch is a John Bolton sock puppet.

Last edited:

Republicans are fine with an ethnic Punjabi Sikh whose parents migrated from India...even though these same people used all sorts of racial canards to chide Obama- a biracial Mulatto with a far greater resume. An immeasurably better candidate.

I'm not considering Haley. I've heard plenty of Nikki Haley interviews.

Republicans are fine with an ethnic Punjabi Sikh whose parents migrated from India...even though these same people used all sorts of racial canards to chide Obama- a biracial Mulatto with a far greater resume. An immeasurably better candidate.

Sure they did.

Link?

Great interview with Nikki Haley. She is very honest, smart and logical. Wife of an army vet. I would vote for her in 2024. Not divisive at all. I encourage Both sides to watch it and share your commentary.

Nikki Haley is a TRUMPER; she is a supporter of a serial liar, a pervert, a con man, an adulterer, etc., you name it, Nikki Haley is a douche that needs to have her head checked. Her bad .......

Nikki Haley is a TRUMPER; she is a supporter of a serial liar, a pervert, a con man, an adulterer, etc., you name it, Nikki Haley is a douche that needs to have her head checked. Her bad .......

You have mental issues. Awesome. She actually was not a Trump supporter. But now I get it. You are insane. This will be fun. Tattle tattle tattle tale. Caddo kid is a sissy boy tattle tale. He will cry and he will whine to the Mods now. Let us all observe. :blowpop:

You have mental issues. Awesome. She actually was not a Trump supporter. But now I get it. You are insane. This will be fun. Tattle tattle tattle tale. Caddo kid is a sissy boy tattle tale. He will cry and he will whine to the Mods now. Let us all observe. :blowpop:

Haley has been stuck sooooooooooooooooooooooooo far up Trump's colon that she was consuming his polyps ...........

Haley has been stuck sooooooooooooooooooooooooo far up Trump's colon that she was consuming his polyps ...........

The OP was to listen to the interview and opine. If you don’t want to do this then why are you in this thread?

Forum List

Back