Nikki Haley rebukes Trump in State of the Union rebuttal

That and Hillary having a reasonable chance of winning. It drives some kooks nuts that anyone could vote for her just like it drives some extreme lefties nuts that trump is still doing well. Truth is no matter who gets elected, nothing really changes.

It is rather interesting and somewhat surprising that Haley.....a tea-party acolyte and a future VP candidate.......slammed the 2 GOP leading candidates in the primaries.

Nikki Haley Rebukes Trump in the GOP’s State of the Union Rebuttal

Oh, Stump, even the sane Republicans know that you are an idiot!
I saw the speech.

I didn't hear any rebuke for Trump.

I did hear one for Republicans, Democrats, Hillary, and Obama. She said "There's plenty of blame to go around".

Just proves that people only hear what they want to hear and ignore the rest.

Seriously, who the fuck do you think she was talking about?

"Today, we live in a time of threats like few others in recent memory," Haley said. "During anxious times, it can be tempting to follow the siren call of the angriest voices. We must resist that temptation. No one who is willing to work hard, abide by our laws, and love our traditions should ever feel unwelcome in this country."

Nikki stood up for muslim rapists, uneducated mexicans depressing wages, and 7 billionaires. GOP used to at least pretend to be for smaller govt, but they insist on importing people that dont give a rats ass about small govt or the constitution. GOP just wants to swell the welfare rolls and make the taxpayers lick up billionaires feces.

I saw the speech.

I did hear one for Republicans, Democrats, Hillary, and Obama. She said "There's plenty of blame to go around".

"Today, we live in a time of threats like few others in recent memory," Haley said. "During anxious times, it can be tempting to follow the siren call of the angriest voices. We must resist that temptation. No one who is willing to work hard, abide by our laws, and love our traditions should ever feel unwelcome in this country."

Yet the pig wants to import voters who dont give a rats ass about any of that.

I saw the speech.

Yup, your confirmation bias just showed how people hear what they want. Yea, Haley, smacked them.

Nikki stood up for muslim rapists, uneducated mexicans depressing wages, and 7 billionaires. GOP used to at least pretend to be for smaller govt, but they insist on importing people that dont give a rats ass about small govt or the constitution. GOP just wants to swell the welfare rolls and make the taxpayers lick up billionaires feces.
Nikki stood up for a good America, not the bad America you want.

We do need to crack down on illegals in a sensible way.

Trump's proposed
20412.jpg
is not the way.

I saw the speech.

Well, since the angriest voices are Democrats, the media, and Muslims where do you get off?

Who called Republicans the enemy? Obama.

Who said she hates Republicans more than our enemies ? Hillary.

Who has been traveling to other countries and throwing insults at Republicans and our allies? Obama.

Who has been in a proxy war with Russia in the Middle East for years and called Israel Chicken shit? The Obama Administration

Who says that Trump is leading America straight to Hell? Louis Farakkan.

Who says this is a racist country? Democrats.

Who says that America is the greatest threat to world peace? Liberals.

Who is constantly screaming "Death To America!" Muslims.

Trump calls someone a loser, well OMG!! TRUMP says we should take a second to figure things out before we bring hundreds of thousands of potentially angry Muslims into our country, and you think that's the angriest voice?

Honestly, I think you're retarded.

She didn't do any of that. You're insane.

I bet this will drive the far right loons insane:
Immigrants have been coming to our shores for generations to live the dream that is America. They wanted better for their children than for themselves.”
Trumps three wives are immigrants. More immigrants taking jobs that Americans refuse to do.

I saw the speech.

Yet the pig wants to import voters who dont give a rats ass about any of that.
YOU are a pig sarahgop :thup:

As to the OP, Establ Repubs must've put her up to it w/ promises of future quid pro quo

Forum List

Back