Nikki Haley reveals Tillerson, Kelly privately discussed resisting Trump: ‘It was offensive’

I give Haley credit for her take that impeachment shouldn't happen because the aid did get to Ukraine and Joe Biden wasn't investigated by Ukraine. But it's sort of like a pedophile getting stopped by store security as he's leading a young child to the restroom. He may not get jail time, but it still ain't right. LOL

Lets put them both under oath and see how each holds up!
If we are going to start putting people at the heart of these coup attempts and accused crimes we have to start with D-Adam Schiff, former VP Biden, & Hunter Biden.

Schiff is an admitted classified leaker, Papa Joe is the former VP and Obama's Point Man on Ukraine who confessed on videotape to extorting the Ukraine PM, and Hunter was working for the criminal Ukrainian energy company owner who was known for working with Putin and who stood to gain a LOT after Putin annexed Crimea (after Papa Joe and Obama refused to give or allow anyone else to sell Ukraine weapons they could use to defend themselves from Putin's invasion).

I give Haley credit for her take that impeachment shouldn't happen because the aid did get to Ukraine and Joe Biden wasn't investigated by Ukraine. But it's sort of like a pedophile getting stopped by store security as he's leading a young child to the restroom. He may not get jail time, but it still ain't right. LOL
Except in this story Hillary and the Democrats sent reps to 'illegally collude' with former corrupt Ukraine officials to acquire dirt on Trump and are now accusing him of attempting to do the same thing now by accusing him of some quid pro quo that never happened and for which they do not have one single piece of evidence.

The Democrats are also attempting to claim the current President has extorted the Ukraine PM...despite him saying it never happened and no evidence existing that it did...while there is a videotaped confession of Biden admitting he did extort the Ukraine PM.

CABINET CLASH
Haley claims Kelly, Tillerson tried to get her to UNDERMINE Trump

One thing the treasonous conspirators all seem to agree on is that THEY and only THEY knew / know what is best for the country, and it was / is THEIR duty to UNDERMINE / REMOVE the President from power. Screw the voters, our election system, the Constitution, Rule of Law - THEY had / have to 'SAVE' the country from 'ALL OF THAT'.

"Nikki Haley, President Donald Trump's former ambassador to the United Nations, claims in a new book that two of his top advisers tried to "undermine" the president to "save the country."

"...she claims that former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and former White House chief of staff John Kelly tried to recruit her into that effort. She says she refused."

THIS is called TREASON!

Nikki Haley says Kelly, Tillerson tried to get her to resist Trump to 'save the country'

The ONLY COUNTRY Rex Tillerson has ever cared about....

Wikipedia

We could always give Haley the 'HRC' treatment that was afforded to her by Obama's administration, his FBI, etc... and just agree to let her testify without being under oath?!

:p

Unlike HRC, Haley would never declare she would NOT testify unless that was the case. Haley has no problem testifying without being given blanket amnesty 1st / without demanding she NOT be under oath.

If Trumpybear had a few more loyal patriots like these two, perhaps they would have been able to persuade him not to try and bribe or extort the new President of the Ukraine.
Once again, I ask you to present the video clip in which the President gave his confession of doing so, as did Biden....

Yeah....as always....your diatribe ends the same way. Thanks for playing, snowflake.

I'm pretty sure Joe was given the go ahead with US policy demands in the Ukraine from all relevant cabinet members. Didn't one of Trumpbears ministers call the Shake down a "Drug Deal" or something.

If Trumpybear had a few more loyal patriots like these two, perhaps they would have been able to persuade him not to try and bribe or extort the new President of the Ukraine.
Once again, I ask you to present the video clip in which the President gave his confession of doing so, as did Biden....

Yeah....as always....your diatribe ends the same way. Thanks for playing, snowflake.

I'm pretty sure Joe was given the go ahead with US policy demands in the Ukraine from all relevant cabinet members. Didn't one of Trumpbears ministers call the Shake down a "Drug Deal" or something.

Translation - Boo has no problem when Dems "shake down" foreign governments for favors, including kickbacks and firing prosecutors, with a US foreign aid package at stake. Boo has a tremendous problem when Trump asks said foreign government to INVESTIGATE the kickback to the Dem...

Translation - Boo has no problem when Dems "shake down" foreign governments for favors, including kickbacks and firing prosecutors, with a US foreign aid package at stake. Boo has a tremendous problem when Trump asks said foreign government to INVESTIGATE the kickback to the Dem...
Yes. The discovery of the crime is more deserving of punishment than the committing of the crime. Lib 101 Core Course.

"Treason" is action taken against one's own country. What you have here would describe actions taken to curb an out-of-control POTUS. *BIG* difference. This may come as a shock to y'all cult followers but Doornail Rump is not a country.

Are you always this stupid, or are you getting paid (hopefully) to say such stupid things?

Attempting to undermine / overthrow a President and the official government is NOT 'treason' in your little snowflake brain?
- Well of course not, as long as the traitors are Democrats and the President is a Republican....

If the Trumpybear considers or gives an illegal order, these officials were actually helping him by giving him facts not fictions, like yes men do.

Methinks that's why they don't get it. In the world of the obsequious authoritarian sycophant you just follow orders without question, in much the same way you quote Fox Noise or Hateway Plundit or PreggerU without question. They don't seem to get that ALL of these people work for us, not for Rump.

As you know Pogo, I am no great fan of Trump, but what you are insinuating here, is that at all these Trump rallies, where all these tens of thousands of folks come out to see Trump, you imply that Trump is not working for these folks.

It is really arrogant and insulting to the extreme. It demeans the electoral process and de-legitimizes the whole representative republic. You have no respect at all for the nation it appears.

If you want to dehumanize those you disagree with, sure. But in the end, it leads to only one result.

Learn from history fellow.

350px-PicassoGuernica.jpg

Spanish Civil War - Wikipedia

We could always give Haley the 'HRC' treatment that was afforded to her by Obama's administration, his FBI, etc... and just agree to let her testify without being under oath?!

Unlike HRC, Haley would never declare she would NOT testify unless that was the case. Haley has no problem testifying without being given blanket amnesty 1st / without demanding she NOT be under oath.

I was talking about Trumpybear not little Nikki. She wasn't there when these men offered their advice. She had no first hand knowledge of their interactions with the so called President. She just wants a piece of trumpybears base. Just enough to buy her book.......

Former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley blasted former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, recalling a private conversation where they defended resisting President Trump, telling her they did so out of necessity. […]

Haley said that the two men “confided in me that when they resisted the president, they weren’t being insubordinate, they were trying to save the country” and how “Tillerson went on to tell me the reason he resisted the president’s decisions was because, if he didn’t, people would die….”

Haley, however, was not impressed.

“It should’ve been, ‘Go tell the president what your differences are, and quit if you don’t like what he’s doing,’” Haley told O’Donnell. “But to undermine a president is really a very dangerous thing. And it goes against the Constitution, and it goes against what the American people want. And it was offensive.” …

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

You don't accept what we say, we will get you impeached....seems like billionaires and generals seem to think that they are UNELECTED PRESIDENTS.....so many in the DEEP STATE, Trump should have brought in all his staff from various hotels and golf courses and he along with the country would have been better served!!!!!

------------

Former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley blasted former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, recalling a private conversation where they defended resisting President Trump, telling her they did so out of necessity. […]

Haley said that the two men “confided in me that when they resisted the president, they weren’t being insubordinate, they were trying to save the country” and how “Tillerson went on to tell me the reason he resisted the president’s decisions was because, if he didn’t, people would die….”

Haley, however, was not impressed.

“It should’ve been, ‘Go tell the president what your differences are, and quit if you don’t like what he’s doing,’” Haley told O’Donnell. “But to undermine a president is really a very dangerous thing. And it goes against the Constitution, and it goes against what the American people want. And it was offensive.” …

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

View attachment 289436
Wow. I didn't know Rudy and Pompeo and Barr and the other two Amigos tried to hogtie poor innocent Donald. But since they are revealed to be the 'shadow government' (deep state,,keeping Trump out of the loop according to his latest ..ahem..news release) I suppose their activities in muck gathering without Poor Donald's knowledge qualifies them as Deep State Actors. Maybe we should add Tillerson and Kelly too.

CABINET CLASH

One thing the treasonous conspirators all seem to agree on is that THEY and only THEY knew / know what is best for the country, and it was / is THEIR duty to UNDERMINE / REMOVE the President from power. Screw the voters, our election system, the Constitution, Rule of Law - THEY had / have to 'SAVE' the country from 'ALL OF THAT'.

"Nikki Haley, President Donald Trump's former ambassador to the United Nations, claims in a new book that two of his top advisers tried to "undermine" the president to "save the country."

"...she claims that former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and former White House chief of staff John Kelly tried to recruit her into that effort. She says she refused."

THIS is called TREASON!

Nikki Haley says Kelly, Tillerson tried to get her to resist Trump to 'save the country'

And Tillerson denied it. Nothing that comes out of a current or former Trump official's mouth can be trusted.

And Tillerson denied it. Nothing that comes out of a current or former Trump official's mouth can be trusted.
...but you can Trust deranged, anti-Trump Democrats...like Schiff, who still has actual, direct evidence of crimes committed by the President and who has had zero contact with the faux 'whistleblower'...

:rolleyes:

Pretending Demcrats did any kind of shadowy shake down like Trumpybear and Ghouliani did is just nuts.

I'm pretty sure Joe was given the go ahead...
So you are saying Obama was the one who gave Biden the order to extort the Ukraine PM....and named him his 'Point Man' for Ukraine so he could carry it out.

Got it. Thanks.

"Treason" is action taken against one's own country. What you have here would describe actions taken to curb an out-of-control POTUS. *BIG* difference. This may come as a shock to y'all cult followers but Doornail Rump is not a country.

Are you always this stupid, or are you getting paid (hopefully) to say such stupid things?

Attempting to undermine / overthrow a President and the official government is NOT 'treason' in your little snowflake brain?
- Well of course not, as long as the traitors are Democrats and the President is a Republican....

If the Trumpybear considers or gives an illegal order, these officials were actually helping him by giving him facts not fictions, like yes men do.

Methinks that's why they don't get it. In the world of the obsequious authoritarian sycophant you just follow orders without question, in much the same way you quote Fox Noise or Hateway Plundit or PreggerU without question. They don't seem to get that ALL of these people work for us, not for Rump.

As you know Pogo, I am no great fan of Trump, but what you are insinuating here, is that at all these Trump rallies, where all these tens of thousands of folks come out to see Trump, you imply that Trump is not working for these folks.

It is really arrogant and insulting to the extreme. It demeans the electoral process and de-legitimizes the whole representative republic. You have no respect at all for the nation it appears.

If you want to dehumanize those you disagree with, sure. But in the end, it leads to only one result.

Learn from history fellow.

350px-PicassoGuernica.jpg

Spanish Civil War - Wikipedia

I'll just go ahead and reject your entire false premise and chalk it up to failure to read. What I just said was that the POTUS --- that means any POTUS --- works for the country, not for that slice of "rallies" or whatever other cherrypicked group. And SO does the Cabinet. They *ALL* work for the country, NOT the POTUS, therefore disagreements among them cannot by definition be "treason". Not that complex really.

I mean nice try but my points just don't bend that way.

Last edited:
Pretending Demcrats did any kind of shadowy shake down like Trumpybear and Ghouliani did is just nuts.

What is 'nuts' is your continued attempt to ignore former VP and Obama Ukraine Point Man Biden's videotaped confession of how he extorted the Ukraine PM while projecting the act as an accusation against President Trump without having any such evidence to present.

Bwuhahahahahahaha..............

CABINET CLASH

THIS is called TREASON!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no it isn't.

"Treason" is action taken against one's own country. What you have here would describe actions taken to curb an out-of-control POTUS. *BIG* difference.

This may come as a shock to y'all cult followers but Doornail Rump is not a country.
except you don't get to define "out of control" now do you? not your job but hey - make shit up and make it SOUND like it's your job.

I'm pretty sure Joe was given the go ahead...
So you are saying Obama was the one who gave Biden the order to extort the Ukraine PM....and named him his 'Point Man' for Ukraine so he could carry it out.

Got it. Thanks.

Yes, I would definitely say that it was part of a policy the Obama administration developed with our European partners for the benefit of Europe, The Ukraine and the USA. Would you like to discus the deliberative nature of Obama's policy decision making and how many people were involved?

You're welcome.

Forum List

Back