Nikki Haley Says Sen. Raphael Warnock, a Black American Pastor, Should Be 'Deported'

He DIDN'T you fucking moron! He is making a point about the justice system that you are clearly too stupid to understand.
The same justice system you folks whine about when black folks criticize it?

Shut yo bitch ass up

And how come you didn't bail him out then, pussy? You don't want to be considered a patriot?

“Why has he not been bailed out?” Kirk said Monday on his podcast of the man who allegedly beat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband Paul with a hammer last Friday. “By the way, if some amazing patriot out there in San Francisco or the Bay Area wants to really be a midterm hero, someone should go and bail this guy out, I bet his bail’s like thirty or forty thousand bucks.”

So why would bailing out someone who tried to murder an old man a patriotic act?

This thread represents the state of America. Black whiners continue to whine.
So in other words.....when you claim Republican politicians routinely call for white folks to be deported?

You made that up

Got it...
and whining will be the ones who are too cowardly to say wht they feel in PUBLIC...face to face with the folks they claim to hate...

i have gave you plenty opportunity to say what you want to say to me in public...and you pussied out everytime

Shut yo bitch ass up

And how come you didn't bail him out then, pussy? You don't want to be considered a patriot?

“Why has he not been bailed out?” Kirk said Monday on his podcast of the man who allegedly beat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband Paul with a hammer last Friday. “By the way, if some amazing patriot out there in San Francisco or the Bay Area wants to really be a midterm hero, someone should go and bail this guy out, I bet his bail’s like thirty or forty thousand bucks.”

So why would bailing out someone who tried to murder an old man a patriotic act?

Doood, stop frothing at the mouth. Go beat your boyfriend up. Or smoke a blunt to calm down.

Doood, stop frothing at the mouth. Go beat your boyfriend up. Or smoke a blunt to calm down.
What is patriotic about bailing out someone whom you claim is some "Democrat's" gay lover?

do you normally go around bailing out gay lovers?

The shit you folks find funny is only funny to other dic suckers like you...

Shut yo bitch ass up

Are you mad that your race is the most violent?

No, I said that I did. And your binary brain kept thinking Bootney = Republicans.

I said that I did, you witness fuck.
I said REPUBLICAN POLITICIANS...

This thread isn't about some random moron calling for white folks to be deported...but you know that already...

How come so many Republican POLIITICANS call for black and brown US citizens to be deported, but you can't find me any examples of them demanding white folks be deported?

I don't give a fuck about who you claimed to want to see deported...because you lie...so fuck what you talking abotu

What is patriotic about bailing out someone whom you claim is some "Democrat's" gay lover?

do you normally go around bailing out gay lovers?

The shit you folks find funny is only funny to other dic suckers like you...

Everything you say is funny because you are a sniveling turd. Nikki didn't make racist comment, but you are so desperate to turn it into one.

Your shtick is over clown boi. No one pays attention any longer when you trot out your racist bullshit.

You are done.

I said REPUBLICAN POLITICIANS...

This thread isn't about some random moron calling for white folks to be deported...but you know that already...

How come so many Republican POLIITICANS call for black and brown US citizens to be deported, but you can't find me any examples of them demanding white folks be deported?

I don't give a fuck about who you claimed to want to see deported...because you lie...so fuck what you talking abotu

Well, if they are here ILLEGALLY, they should be deported you dumbshit.

THAT'S who they are talking about.

Now go suck your boyfriends dick.

So, tell me, Biff, what do YOU think that gay whore was doing in Pelosi's house?
According to HIMSELF...he was there to kill Pelosi....

But for some reason, the party of closeted self-hating homosexuals decided to make it about them...

But are too pussy to stand on that accusation...why?? Why delete something if you believe it?

Pussies always hide from shit when they get called out tho...

According to HIMSELF...he was there to kill Pelosi....
And you believe that, rather than the reports?

Geez, Biff. I thought you were cool with gay people doing gay shit. I am. I don't give a fuck.

It's just so much fucking HYPOCRICY that Dems are trying to hide this story. They must know how bad it looks, despite being pro gay.

Fine. Shit on them all you want.

Show me where any of them have called for YOU to be deported. I mean, other than Lincoln.
Keep on moving the goal posts pussy....

And last I checked....the only ones wishing to repeal the 14th amendment (you know, the amendment that gave black folks citizenship) -- are Republicans....

but like I said, you are a bitch....so even your deflections fail...

And you believe that, rather than the reports?

Geez, Biff. I thought you were cool with gay people doing gay shit. I am. I don't give a fuck.

It's just so much fucking HYPOCRICY that Dems are trying to hide this story. They must know how bad it looks, despite being pro gay.
It must really suck to continuously have to pretend to believe something you don't just because you think it "owns the libs"

Everything I say, I stand on......

You on the other hand, you would drink Elon's piss if you thought it would "own the libs" -- you are a clown

Forum List

Back