Nikki Haley Says Sen. Raphael Warnock, a Black American Pastor, Should Be 'Deported'

Done in one move. Warnock is a demonstrably a pro-abort hatemonger. When you promote dehumanization, denying legal personhood, and mass slaughter of those you hate that is hatemongering. QED.
Yet Uncle Herschel has paid for 2 abortions, but he is a good God fearin, Christian man.

Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley (R), who served under Donald Trump as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, said on Sunday that Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-Ga.)—a Black American pastor—should be “deported.”

During a rally for Warnock’s Republican opponent, Herschel Walker, Haley talked about being the daughter of immigrants, telling the Georgia crowd, “Legal immigrants are more patriotic than the leftists these days. They worked to come into America and they love America. They want the laws followed in America. So the only person we need to make sure we deport is Warnock.” The crowd cheered.

That’s a pretty stunning thing to say. Deported to where, Nikki? Reverend Warnock was born in Georgia; his dad served in the U.S. Army in World War II, and he is currently serving in the U.S. Senate. Essentially saying this man should “go back to Africa” is quite a closing message, two days before a midterm election.

See folks this is the mindset of the racist, you are calling for an American citizens to be deported because you disagree with him politically.

Tell me Struth, do you think this is racist or just Nikki trying to be funny.
I agree with Nikki. You're next.

When black folks came to these shores in chains, did they have a King James Bible under their arms? Tell me Struth what did Republicans in the South do for black folks.
nope they didn’t.

the gop freed the slaves. The GOP literally was created right before the war, as a party to abolish slavery. They won the Oval and your plantation bosses caused an insurrection….thankfully losing

nope they didn’t.

the gop freed the slaves. The GOP literally was created right before the war, as a party to abolish slavery. They won the Oval and your plantation bosses caused an insurrection….thankfully losing
Democrat Party was founded between 1830 and 1840, Republican Party was founded in 1854, when were the first slaves brought to America?

How many Southern Republicans signed the CRA or the VRA?

Where does Nikki Haley want Rev Warnock deported to?

Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley (R), who served under Donald Trump as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, said on Sunday that Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-Ga.)—a Black American pastor—should be “deported.”

During a rally for Warnock’s Republican opponent, Herschel Walker, Haley talked about being the daughter of immigrants, telling the Georgia crowd, “Legal immigrants are more patriotic than the leftists these days. They worked to come into America and they love America. They want the laws followed in America. So the only person we need to make sure we deport is Warnock.” The crowd cheered.

That’s a pretty stunning thing to say. Deported to where, Nikki? Reverend Warnock was born in Georgia; his dad served in the U.S. Army in World War II, and he is currently serving in the U.S. Senate. Essentially saying this man should “go back to Africa” is quite a closing message, two days before a midterm election.

See folks this is the mindset of the racist, you are calling for an American citizens to be deported because you disagree with him politically.

Tell me Struth, do you think this is racist or just Nikki trying to be funny.
She knows how to blow the dog whistle.

When black folks came to these shores in chains, did they have a King James Bible under their arms? Tell me Struth what did Republicans in the South do for black folks.
Hey dumb-ass……. In 1854, the Republican Party emerged to combat the expansion of slavery into American territories after the passing of the Kansas–Nebraska Act. The early Republican Party consisted of northern Protestants, factory workers, professionals, businessmen, prosperous farmers, and after the Civil War, former black slaves.

Hey dumb-ass……. In 1854, the Republican Party emerged to combat the expansion of slavery into American territories after the passing of the Kansas–Nebraska Act. The early Republican Party consisted of northern Protestants, factory workers, professionals, businessmen, prosperous farmers, and after the Civil War, former black slaves.
What an embarrassingly stupid talking point. I mean, it might fly in a room of brain dead vegetables on life support, or in a room of people who have never opened a history book. But good god man...

Hey shithead tell me how many Southern Republicans voted for the CRA or VRA.

The tenants that Warnock has evicted or threatened to evict would be happy to see him on a slow boat to a country in which the policies of the American Democratic party have been used for decades, such as Venesuala and Cuba.

They worked to come into America and they love America. They want the laws followed in America. So the only person we need to make sure we deport is Warnock.” The crowd cheered.

Where does she want him deported to, Dickhead.

Out of DC you retard.

Forum List

Back