Nikki Haley Says Sen. Raphael Warnock, a Black American Pastor, Should Be 'Deported'

That's what you think that is, common sense. LOL. See unlike you Trump Humpers, I don't give a damn what you say or think about Biden. He can come on here and defend himself. This country was founded on racism and now fools like you want to try and make us think it is just something we came up with in our heads.
Our country was not founded on "racism". America had its roots in religious freedom long before slavery was even introduced here. THAT was what the country was founded on...not racism!

Our country was not founded on "racism". America had its roots in religious freedom long before slavery was even introduced here. THAT was what the country was founded on...not racism!
Not religious freedom at all...the worst were the Puritans...killing and exiling those who didn't obey their idea of religion.

Answer the question shithead.
What question?

I see you’re still upset about having to keep your sexual preference on the down low. Just come out and be proud of who you are. No one here will think any less of you. I know that your lifestyle is not generally accepted in your community, but show some backbone.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back