Nikki Haley spends 20 mins talking about fake Island of Binomo with fake Prime Minister

Obama was born on Binomo
dean lives there now.....here he is in his native get up.....
Wow, I am so shocked. You were right. You look exactly like your mother.
dont worry dean i wont report you for violating the family rule,i realize exposing your true looks here shook your pussy ass up....you are one ugly mother fucker ill give you that....
I thought I was giving you a compliment.

The comic on the phone was a Russian. I thought they were Trump's "friends". And they are laughing at him more than we are.

OMG.

The Tards are running the government.

Everyone, DUCK!
Wall Street Journal: “According to Kathryn Dunn-Tenpas, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution who has tracked White House turnover rates over three decades, the Trump administration’s 34% turnover rate—21 of the 61 senior officials she has tracked have resigned, been fired or reassigned—is much higher than that of any other administration in the last 40 years, which is as far back as Ms. Dunn-Tenpas’s analysis goes. The presidency with the next-highest first-year turnover rate was Ronald Reagan’s , with 17% of senior aides leaving the administration in 1981.”
15541289_1035194839940198_8303688000642161709_n.png

Obama was born on Binomo
dean lives there now.....here he is in his native get up.....
Wow, I am so shocked. You were right. You look exactly like your mother.
dont worry dean i wont report you for violating the family rule,i realize exposing your true looks here shook your pussy ass up....you are one ugly mother fucker ill give you that....
I thought I was giving you a compliment.
im sure a mod would think differently,but pussies like you resort to shit like that,i can understand that,when you have been bullied all your life thats where little pussies like you go.......

Forum List

Back