NJ Raises Terror Threat Level for White Supremacist Extremists

It's O.K. to be prepared for random acts of insanity but the people who vandalize Synagogues are generally left wing democrats. Didn't Black leader democrat Jessee Jackson use the profoundly insulting term for Jews in New York ..."Hymie-Town".

Why should ideas so antithetical to everything this country stands for and was founded on and continues to fight for on a daily basis be welcomed in public? How does it grow in the dark? It's already a festering stinkhole of hate. It won't get any worse because they are relegated to their club house or their barn to discuss their meetings. And it won't be influencing other lost souls desperately in need of a group that will accept them.

That's why we need to eradicate the ones who turned the FBI into their Secret Police
Get your head out of the Conspiracy Theorists ass, Frank. When are you going to figure out that you're being told a fairy tale by the Emperor with no clothes?

What about the Klu Klux Klan?
What about them?
I see you are a KKK member.
hqdefault.jpg

I see you are an idiot. Surprised, too.

Why, Mac? What are you going to do about it once you know?
Nothing.
That's an argument that does nothing but allow these assholes to spread their hate farther. Just like the "sunshine" argument, which I haven't seen "disinfect" anything yet. The problem is GROWING, not fading away.
What is your solution? To not let them speak in public? To let this fester and grow in the dark?

Would such a strategy make things better, or worse?
Why should ideas so antithetical to everything this country stands for and was founded on and continues to fight for on a daily basis be welcomed in public? How does it grow in the dark? It's already a festering stinkhole of hate. It won't get any worse because they are relegated to their club house or their barn to discuss their meetings. And it won't be influencing other lost souls desperately in need of a group that will accept them.
What would your plan look like?

Who is in charge of making the rules, and how are they carried out?
I'm no expert in legislative or governmental cogs and gears, Mac. But if I hear a plan from someone who does know how, I will let you know. For starters, I suppose organizations on a bonafide list of known white supremacist organizations (not necessarily the one by the Southern Poverty Law Center, since that seems to create conflict) might not be able to get permits for public rallies?
Well, I guess that would be one example. I'd be against that, because it sure sends us down a dangerous road.
Dangerous to whom? I know you disagree.

Back to my original question: what do YOU propose to do with the knowledge of who these haters are? How does that improve anything?

That's why we need to eradicate the ones who turned the FBI into their Secret Police
Get your head out of the Conspiracy Theorists ass, Frank. When are you going to figure out that you're being told a fairy tale by the Emperor with no clothes?

What about them?
No, only an idiot would not label the KKK a terrorist organization. LOL

What is your solution? To not let them speak in public? To let this fester and grow in the dark?

I'm no expert in legislative or governmental cogs and gears, Mac. But if I hear a plan from someone who does know how, I will let you know. For starters, I suppose organizations on a bonafide list of known white supremacist organizations (not necessarily the one by the Southern Poverty Law Center, since that seems to create conflict) might not be able to get permits for public rallies?
Well, I guess that would be one example. I'd be against that, because it sure sends us down a dangerous road.

Back to my original question: what do YOU propose to do with the knowledge of who these haters are? How does that improve anything?
Because I can much more effectively argue against something if I (a) have all the information, (b) fully understand it, and (c) have a clear picture of who thinks it.

What about them?
No, only an idiot would not label the KKK a terrorist organization. LOL
I didn't understand your question. Maybe you left out a sentence? Of course the KKK is a terrorist organization, but I never said they weren't.

Because I can much more effectively argue against something if I (a) have all the information, (b) fully understand it, and (c) have a clear picture of who thinks it.
To me the truth is the truth, no matter who you're talking to.

And let's face it, our arguments only frustrate the haters; they don't change any minds.

You people need your own country, one that does not share a border with the USA
So you're okay with what these groups are doing?

How about we do something about inner city gangs?
You know,those guys who have been killing people left and right while "moderates" such as yourself do nothing.
And another one chimes in.
So as all Liberals, you just don not care.

You know,those guys who have been killing people left and right while "moderates" such as yourself do nothing.
So as all Liberals, you just don not care.
Deflection doesn't work on me, sorry.

You guys do love to self-identify for me.

New Jersey Raises Terror Threat Level for White Supremacist Extremists to High

While most of these guys obviously don't have the intellectual horsepower to organize a game of solitaire, they may have guns and/or bombs, and there's plenty of beer out there, and this is definitely their time in America's history, their last gasp. Not good.
==========================
The decision to put white supremacists at the highest possible level comes after a number of threats and attacks in 2019, including the El Paso attack that left 22 people dead and two dozen more injured. In New Jersey, a man allegedly conspired with members of a neo-Nazi network to vandalize synagogues in the Midwest. He also allegedly once sat with a machete in the parking lot of a New Jersey mall, and considered an attack on black shoppers.

There was also an increase in efforts by white supremacists to identify and recruit members in New Jersey and New York while spreading their messages of hate in 2019, the report reads. Reported incidents of white supremacists distributing their propaganda — particularly in the form of flyers in public venues in cities and on college campuses — surged to 168 since January 2019, up from just 46 in 2018.

The report said that "supporters of this ideology demonstrate the willingness and capability to carry out attacks, direct and inspire sympathizers online, and attempt to network globally." Nationwide, extremist white supremacists carried out four attacks and had at least 19 additional plots, threats of violence or weapons stockpiling incidents, according to NJOHSP's report.

white surpemacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 3000 per year
blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate of whites
blacks commit rape at twice the rate of whites
black population 13% ..whites about 65%--yet:
white on black murders -229
black on white murders -500

it is IDIOTIC to try to make white supremacisy a problem
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing

How about posting by poverty and slum stats.

Thanks for admitting blacks are lazy and shiftless.
You're not doing yourself any favors here....

Another non reply....how predictable.
I'll put this in simple words so as not to confuse you..
Who kills more people a year?
White supremacist or inner city gangs?

Inner city gangs. By far.

And? Is that your justification for enabling and running interference for groups in the OP? Is that how you hide what you are?

Inner city gangs. By far.

And? Is that your justification for enabling and running interference for groups in the OP? Is that how you hide what you are?

Nah....for me it's the rank hypocrisy.

Why, Mac? What are you going to do about it once you know?
Nothing.
That's an argument that does nothing but allow these assholes to spread their hate farther. Just like the "sunshine" argument, which I haven't seen "disinfect" anything yet. The problem is GROWING, not fading away.

You mean all fifty members?

While most of these guys obviously don't have the intellectual horsepower to organize a game of solitaire, they may have guns and/or bombs, and there's plenty of beer out there, and this is definitely their time in America's history, their last gasp. Not good.
The decision to put white supremacists at the highest possible level comes after a number of threats and attacks in 2019, including the El Paso attack that left 22 people dead and two dozen more injured. In New Jersey, a man allegedly conspired with members of a neo-Nazi network to vandalize synagogues in the Midwest. He also allegedly once sat with a machete in the parking lot of a New Jersey mall, and considered an attack on black shoppers.

There was also an increase in efforts by white supremacists to identify and recruit members in New Jersey and New York while spreading their messages of hate in 2019, the report reads. Reported incidents of white supremacists distributing their propaganda — particularly in the form of flyers in public venues in cities and on college campuses — surged to 168 since January 2019, up from just 46 in 2018.

The report said that "supporters of this ideology demonstrate the willingness and capability to carry out attacks, direct and inspire sympathizers online, and attempt to network globally." Nationwide, extremist white supremacists carried out four attacks and had at least 19 additional plots, threats of violence or weapons stockpiling incidents, according to NJOHSP's report.

The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing

What made you such a ignorant racist?
You probably lost a promotion to a Black person, you poor baby. LOL

What about them?

So that makes you a Black Panther....boy that was easy.

What made you such a ignorant racist?
You probably lost a promotion to a Black person, you poor baby. LOL

So how do you explain all the ghettos and poverty concerning blacks?
.....oh wait!!! I know,the White Debble did it!!!

Forum List

Back