No 1st amendment in Tenn, pubs bully gays

I'm looking up "fuck-nozzle". Is there a homosexual dictionary?

Cuz Merriam-Web doesn't have it:

"
fuck nozzle

The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above."

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fuck%20nozzle

What does that long-winded off-topic post have to do w/ anything :eusa_eh: I swear that one former poster was right about you. Its so obvious. :thup:

Last edited:
Why is it necessary for a counselor or teacher to report a child they suspect to be gay or was confided in that they were gay? To what end would you require this disclosure to the parents? What purpose would it serve? If a child does not want to tell his/her parents, why would you? They aren't doing anything.

For a majority of conservatives it’s necessary for them to compel others to conform; conservatives, for the most part, disdain dissent and diversity. We’ve seen evidence of that in this very thread with references to ‘perversion’ and the like.

If gay students know their sexual orientation can be reported to their parents, the hateful ‘reasoning’ goes, then it will force LGBT students to ‘stop being gay’ and conform. The proposed legislation is as moronic as it is heinous.

Codifying the requirement of teachers to report ‘the gay’ to parents is the state’s way of making its anti-gay policy official, it reinforces the false notion that homosexuality is ‘abnormal,’ and some affliction that must be ‘dealt with.’

This law is clearly un-Constitutional, and should be challenged in court if passed, as the state can demonstrate no compelling governmental interest to single out a particular class of persons for this reporting requirement, the law is predicated solely on animus towards homosexuals, and its goal is to only demean and humiliate.

The bill isn't about reporting *gay*. It's about reporting suspected homosexual activity...i.e., sodomy.

Which is, of course, illegal among children. You are stating that it's un-constitutional to report illegal child sexual activity to the child's parents. Right?

Which is ludicrous.

Wrong.

Homosexual activity is not ‘suspect,’ it is not a crime to be gay; homosexuality is not ‘sodomy,’ so-called sodomy laws were struck down as un-Constitutional in 2003, see: Lawrence v. Texas.

The issue has nothing to do with sexual activity, but sexual orientation; there are homosexuals who elect to live a celibate life, for example; but they are gay nonetheless.

Because the law singles out only homosexual activity, ‘suspected’ or not, it clearly manifests an Equal Protection violation.

This law “classifies homosexuals not to further a proper legislative end but to make them unequal to everyone else.” (Romer v. Evans (1996)).

For a majority of conservatives it’s necessary for them to compel others to conform; conservatives, for the most part, disdain dissent and diversity. We’ve seen evidence of that in this very thread with references to ‘perversion’ and the like.

If gay students know their sexual orientation can be reported to their parents, the hateful ‘reasoning’ goes, then it will force LGBT students to ‘stop being gay’ and conform. The proposed legislation is as moronic as it is heinous.

Codifying the requirement of teachers to report ‘the gay’ to parents is the state’s way of making its anti-gay policy official, it reinforces the false notion that homosexuality is ‘abnormal,’ and some affliction that must be ‘dealt with.’

This law is clearly un-Constitutional, and should be challenged in court if passed, as the state can demonstrate no compelling governmental interest to single out a particular class of persons for this reporting requirement, the law is predicated solely on animus towards homosexuals, and its goal is to only demean and humiliate.

The bill isn't about reporting *gay*. It's about reporting suspected homosexual activity...i.e., sodomy.

Which is, of course, illegal among children. You are stating that it's un-constitutional to report illegal child sexual activity to the child's parents. Right?

Which is ludicrous.

Wrong.

Homosexual activity is not ‘suspect,’ it is not a crime to be gay; homosexuality is not ‘sodomy,’ so-called sodomy laws were struck down as un-Constitutional in 2003, see: Lawrence v. Texas.

The issue has nothing to do with sexual activity, but sexual orientation; there are homosexuals who elect to live a celibate life, for example; but they are gay nonetheless.

Because the law singles out only homosexual activity, ‘suspected’ or not, it clearly manifests an Equal Protection violation.

This law “classifies homosexuals not to further a proper legislative end but to make them unequal to everyone else.” (Romer v. Evans (1996)).

We've been through this. We're talking of children. Sex is illegal between children. Homosexual activity is sodomy. This has already been established, which is why the fucknozzles are reduced to twitching masses of incoherence.

The bill states that suspected homosexual activity (i.e., SODOMY) be reported to parents. That's SEX to less enlightened ppl. And SEX is illegal.

Dumbshit.

Victims of bullying should be allowed to kill their bullies (and ONLY their bullies) if the school or this case the state, fails to do anything about it.

It's better than committing suicide over bullying, you will hailed as a hidden hero to many people. Look up Jorge Saavendra, for example.

It's very unhealthy to suggest such a thing and a child being bullied needs to get whatever it takes involved to stop it. There is the school, the parents, the police and the community. Killing someone for any reason, other than war or self-defense, is not something you should be suggesting a child should do.

Victims of bullying should be allowed to kill their bullies (and ONLY their bullies) if the school or this case the state, fails to do anything about it.

It's better than committing suicide over bullying, you will hailed as a hidden hero to many people. Look up Jorge Saavendra, for example.

It's very unhealthy to suggest such a thing and a child being bullied needs to get whatever it takes involved to stop it. There is the school, the parents, the police and the community. Killing someone for any reason, other than war or self-defense, is not something you should be suggesting a child should do.

I consider my stance, self-defense. And my stance is for those of the age of accountability (13 and up).

I consider my stance, self-defense. And my stance is for those of the age of accountability (13 and up).

I don't care how you consider it, your stance is wrong and it's wrong to potentially suggest that to a child, who hasn't lived long enough to properly mature in their judgment, while being on the internet. You don't know the age of the person who may read your post, so think about it.

Which is ludicrous.

Wrong.

We've been through this. We're talking of children. Sex is illegal between children. Homosexual activity is sodomy. This has already been established, which is why the fucknozzles are reduced to twitching masses of incoherence.

The bill states that suspected homosexual activity (i.e., SODOMY) be reported to parents. That's SEX to less enlightened ppl. And SEX is illegal.

Dumbshit.

It goes way beyond that.

or who may be at risk of engaging in,

As in hasn't done a fucking thing yet. Why would simply stating you are gay mean you are more "at risk" than a straight teen?

Which is ludicrous.

Wrong.

Dumbshit.

Why do you keep saying sex is illegal?

why did you use a gay slam against Graham, with zero evidence he's a pervert, ya' fuckin' hypocrite?

Like I said, you perverts are phoney to the fuckin' core.....You run around whining about how so many people don't accept your BS, and then turn around and use gay slams against those who don't buy into your lies and other assorted BS that you use to try and cover for your abject perversity.

Graham is one of my favorite Republicans; consistent and never backs down on the issues he believes in.
If he told you "I am gay" would that change your opinion of him?
Graham is good friends with McCain, Lieberman and Kelly Ayote.
McCain knows he is gay. Andrea Mitchell is good friends with the mother of the man that Graham is partners with.
And T partiers in SC have openly called for him to admit his sexual orientation.
Again, if he told you he was gay would you call him a pervert?
Yes I would....A perverts a fuckin' pervert.....And I don't believe in hearsay from people with an agenda.

I also find it quite funny and hypocritical that perverts and their supporters just love to throw around gay slams against those who don't buy into their BS.

You are the one with the agenda.

Yes, and the parents need to deal with it.

Do you approve of *hiding* children's sexual relationships from their parents as well?

How about *hiding* the fact that they are hearing voices?

Those of us who have worked with children and counseled families know that *hiding* things from parents isn't just unhealthy, it's often unsafe. We teach children that adults who encourage you to *keep secrets* are to be avoided.

People who race around telling children they have a *right* to hide things from their parents are highly suspect. In this case, the homosexual lobby encourages children to hide their sexuality from their parents in order to give the kids more time to *grow* and commit to their homosexualit deviance, up to and including actually engaging in homosexual sex (reference Amy & sky's many assertions that sex between children is perfectly legal...and outright lie). It's all a matter of growing their support base

Why is it necessary for a counselor or teacher to report a child they suspect to be gay or was confided in that they were gay? To what end would you require this disclosure to the parents? What purpose would it serve? If a child does not want to tell his/her parents, why would you? They aren't doing anything.

You have morons confused with conservatives.
True conservatives in the Goldwater tradition seek to protect the rights of everyone.
Wannabe conservatives are so insecure about their own sexuality they have to pick on gay folk. Their ignorance has them believing their religious beliefs makes them a conservative.
We have plenty of wannabe conservatives here.

Wrong.

Dumbshit.

I know, I've repeatedly told her that its not illegal for 2 kids who are of the same age to engage in sex. I believe SW even mentioned the specific law that states that. Besides this law isnt even about sex, its about sexal orientation.

There are already rules in place if a kid does something inappropriate in school, this law is about targeting "suspected gay kids" who have not broken any rules, and outing them.

Which is ludicrous.

Wrong.

Dumbshit.

At least you’re consistent in being wrong.

The issue has nothing to do with actual, physical sex, rather sexual orientation. Consequently there is no criminal law involved, only civil.

The law is therefore as wrong as you.

Dumbshit.

I know, I've repeatedly told her that its not illegal for 2 kids who are of the same age to engage in sex. I believe SW even mentioned the specific law that states that. Besides this law isnt even about sex, its about sexal orientation.

There are already rules in place if a kid does something inappropriate in school, this law is about targeting "suspected gay kids" who have not broken any rules, and outing them.

Even if not ‘outed,’ the very notion of compelling government employees to monitor students, ever watchful for ‘gay tendencies,’ should be offensive and repugnant to every American; that the usual suspects from the right are not comes as no surprise.

Dumbshit.

For some reason she wants to talk about sex. I think all adults would agree that if children are caught having sex in school, then it should be reported to parents. I don't think a school should be involved telling parents of rumors about children having sex. It's possible some kid could be announcing they had sex in school and force the school to deal with it.

There are statutory laws in states that vary involving underage sex and it's usually legal when the people's ages are within 4 years of each other, meaning it would be illegal for a 17 year old to have sex with a 13 year old, if there is more than 4 years difference in their age.

I'm only saying this to set the record straight, because I would expect most people to know the law and not be claiming underage sex is illegal when it isn't.

If some kid is gay, leave the kid alone and mind your own business. There is always some state out there, trying to become lead conductor of the Stupid Parade and there are always Republicans involved.

Wrong.

Dumbshit.

It goes way beyond that.

or who may be at risk of engaging in,

As in hasn't done a fucking thing yet. Why would simply stating you are gay mean you are more "at risk" than a straight teen?

So you are of the belief that it's better to wait until children have sex, and maybe not then, before reporting it?

Thank goodness you aren't in a position of authority.

Even if not ‘outed,’ the very notion of compelling government employees to monitor students, ever watchful for ‘gay tendencies,’ should be offensive and repugnant to every American; that the usual suspects from the right are not comes as no surprise.

This is a mandatory reporting thing, fuckwit pervs. It isn't about *monitoring*. It's about reporting and preventing what they should be reporting and preventing anyway...i.e., sex with kids, or between kids.

The attitude that children are sexual creatures with *rights* to sexual privacy, and people should look the other way and pretend not to notice while they bang each other is pretty disgusting.

But hey, look at the group that's insisting that we let them go at it...and if we DO happen to see something, for God's sake, keep that under the sheets, 'k? Fucking weirdos.

Essentially we have the same group as always, promoting sex to children, putting forth the concept that children are really little adults, and sex is something they are entitled to engage in regardless of what the law or their parents think...and who continue to insist it's the school's place to foster that sort of behavior.

And Amy, you deliberately pig headed slut, I didn't say sex is illegal. I said sex BETWEEN CHILDREN is illegal.

Why do you continue to insist that sex with children is legal?

For some reason she wants to talk about sex. I think all adults would agree that if children are caught having sex in school, then it should be reported to parents. I don't think a school should be involved telling parents of rumors about children having sex. It's possible some kid could be announcing they had sex in school and force the school to deal with it.

There are statutory laws in states that vary involving underage sex and it's usually legal when the people's ages are within 4 years of each other, meaning it would be illegal for a 17 year old to have sex with a 13 year old, if there is more than 4 years difference in their age.

I'm only saying this to set the record straight, because I would expect most people to know the law and not be claiming underage sex is illegal when it isn't.

If some kid is gay, leave the kid alone and mind your own business. There is always some state out there, trying to become lead conductor of the Stupid Parade and there are always Republicans involved.

Amy insists that sex between 15 year olds is legal. I posted the information, by state, of which states require a minimum age for the offender, and a particular number of years between the kids...and the truth is, many, many states have no minimum age, and no requirement of an age gap between the kids. In other words, if two 14 year olds are fucking, the older one can, and will be, prosecuted. I worked with a reporter who had this happen to her son, and I worked in a jail where the youngest trusty on my crew was in prison because he screwed his 16 year old girlfriend when he was 17. Two years earlier.

Forum List

Back