No 1st amendment in Tenn, pubs bully gays

And there's the second part of the problem..even though they KNOW it's a crime for kids to engage in sex, they refuse to abide by the laws concerning it.

Which dyke was it that put up the pic of the little girl dressed as a hooker? I wonder why she had it on her computer, and how she came to see it in the first place?

"In many U.S. states and Australia, mandated reporters are professionals who, in the ordinary course of their work and because they have regular contact with children, disabled persons, senior citizens, or other identified vulnerable populations, are required to report (or cause a report to be made) whenever financial, physical, sexual or other types of abuse have been observed or are suspected, or when there is evidence of neglect."

Mandated reporter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"By law, mandatory reporters must report suspected abuse or neglect of a child regardless of whether or not the knowledge of the abuse was gained in the reporter’s official capacity. In other words, the mandatory reporting of abuse or neglect of children is a 24-hour obligation."

"Who are mandatory reporters? ...School and child care personnel: Teachers, school personnel, educational advocates assigned to a child pursuant to the School Code, truant officers, directors and staff assistants of day care centers and nursery schools. "

http://www.oregon.gov/DHS/abuse/pages/mandatory_report.aspx

Definition of abuse:

"
[FONT=&quot]REPORTING OF CHILD ABUSE[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] 419B.005 Definitions.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] As used in ORS 419B.005 to 419B.050, unless the context requires otherwise:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] (1)(a) “Abuse” means:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] ......[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] (C) Rape of a child, which includes but is not limited to rape, sodomy, unlawful sexual penetration and incest, as those acts are described in ORS chapter 163.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] (D) Sexual abuse, as described in ORS chapter 163.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] (E) Sexual exploitation, including but not limited to:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] (i) Contributing to the sexual delinquency of a minor, as defined in ORS chapter 163, and any other conduct which allows, employs, authorizes, permits, induces or encourages a child to engage in the performing for people to observe or the photographing, filming, tape recording or other exhibition which, in whole or in part, depicts sexual conduct or contact, as defined in ORS 167.002 or described in ORS 163.665 and 163.670, sexual abuse involving a child or rape of a child"

http://landru.leg.state.or.us/ors/419b.html

By law, mandatory reporters (school employees) are REQUIRED to report SUSPECTED sodomy/ etc...and to engage in conduct which ALLOWS, AUTHORIZES OR PERMITS a child to engage in it is contributing to the sexual delinquency of a minor.

[/FONT]

Last edited:
And Amy, you deliberately pig headed slut, I didn't say sex is illegal. I said sex BETWEEN CHILDREN is illegal.

Why do you continue to insist that sex with children is legal?

Sex between children is legal. What part of that is hard to understand?

It's.legal.

The specific law that ensures its legality has been mentioned repeatedly and you keep pretending you didn't see it. :rolleyes:

What is the Tennessee Legal Age of Consent for 2013?

"Tennessee Close-In-Age Exemption
Tennessee has a close-in-age exemption, also known as a "Romeo and Juliet law", to the legal age of consent. This provision allows partners who are close in age, or both under the Tennessee age of consent, to engage in consensual sex without fear of prosecution under Tennessee age of consent regulations. For more information, read about close-in-age exemptions."

Just for you KG, here's the link that explains the exact law that means age of consent laws do not apply to kids who are the same age.

"In many U.S. states and Australia, mandated reporters are professionals who, in the ordinary course of their work and because they have regular contact with children, disabled persons, senior citizens, or other identified vulnerable populations, are required to report (or cause a report to be made) whenever financial, physical, sexual or other types of abuse have been observed or are suspected, or when there is evidence of neglect."

"By law, mandatory reporters must report suspected abuse or neglect of a child regardless of whether or not the knowledge of the abuse was gained in the reporter’s official capacity. In other words, the mandatory reporting of abuse or neglect of children is a 24-hour obligation."

"Who are mandatory reporters? ...School and child care personnel: Teachers, school personnel, educational advocates assigned to a child pursuant to the School Code, truant officers, directors and staff assistants of day care centers and nursery schools. "

http://www.oregon.gov/DHS/abuse/pages/mandatory_report.aspx

Definition of abuse:

"

[FONT=&quot] 419B.005 Definitions.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] As used in ORS 419B.005 to 419B.050, unless the context requires otherwise:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] (C) Rape of a child, which includes but is not limited to rape, sodomy, unlawful sexual penetration and incest, as those acts are described in ORS chapter 163.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] (i) Contributing to the sexual delinquency of a minor, as defined in ORS chapter 163, and any other conduct which allows, employs, authorizes, permits, induces or encourages a child to engage in the performing for people to observe or the photographing, filming, tape recording or other exhibition which, in whole or in part, depicts sexual conduct or contact, as defined in ORS 167.002 or described in ORS 163.665 and 163.670, sexual abuse involving a child or rape of a child"

By law, mandatory reporters (school employees) are REQUIRED to report SUSPECTED sodomy/ etc...and to engage in conduct which ALLOWS, AUTHORIZES OR PERMITS a child to engage in it is contributing to the sexual delinquency of a minor.

[/FONT]

None of which has anything to do with THIS proposed law.

And Amy, you deliberately pig headed slut, I didn't say sex is illegal. I said sex BETWEEN CHILDREN is illegal.

Why do you continue to insist that sex with children is legal?

Sex between children is legal. What part of that is hard to understand?

It's.legal.

The specific law that ensures its legality has been mentioned repeatedly and you keep pretending you didn't see it. :rolleyes:

It's like talking to a six year old, isn't it?

I provided the link and the citation of the Romeo & Juliet law..which DOES NOT make it *legal* for kids to have sex, but reduces the criminality of it, if they are within a certain age gap of each other.

It is NOT employed by all states, and it does NOT make the act LEGAL, as it states within the law itself; the children are still technically breaking the law when they engage in sex. The law simply exists to prevent them from being prosecuted to the same DEGREE as older people would.

Abuse and Neglect Information Mandatory reporting

Definition of abuse:

"

[/FONT]

None of which has anything to do with THIS proposed law.

Of course it does. The site perverts maintain that teachers shouldn't be obligated to report suspected sexual activity.

Well, when they aren't actually lying about the content of the bill, or lying about the legality of sex with children.

What is the Tennessee Legal Age of Consent for 2013?

"Tennessee Close-In-Age Exemption
Tennessee has a close-in-age exemption, also known as a "Romeo and Juliet law", to the legal age of consent. This provision allows partners who are close in age, or both under the Tennessee age of consent, to engage in consensual sex without fear of prosecution under Tennessee age of consent regulations. For more information, read about close-in-age exemptions."

Just for you KG, here's the link that explains the exact law that means age of consent laws do not apply to kids who are the same age.

"... they are technically in violation of the state’s age of consent law. "

The link says it can be used as a DEFENSE WHEN THEY ARE PROSECUTED.

It's not legal, you fucking perverted dimwit. It's ILLEGAL, but this is a POTENTIAL defense.

The ages of consent in North America for sexual activity vary by jurisdiction.

The age of consent in Canada is 16. All U.S. states set their limits between 16 and 18.

The age of consent in Mexico is complex. Typically, Mexican states have a "primary" age of consent (which may be as low as 12), and sexual conduct with persons below that age is always illegal. Sexual relations between adults and teenagers under 18 are left in a legal gray area: laws against adults "corrupting" minors may be used sometimes to punish such sexual encounters, as well as laws against engaging in sexual relations with "chaste and honest" teenage girls by means of "seduction". These laws are situational and are subject to interpretation.

The ages of consent in the countries of Central America range from 15 to 18.

Ages of consent in North America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let's try to move past this. :)

Though seriously, an entire thread devoted to why it's okay to look the other way when kids are having sex...despite the legal ramifications....it is already about as low as it gets.

I fully support Democrats/liberals wanting their children to embrace the gay lifestyle and agenda.

Since homos basically don't reproduce.

Their so called gay gene and obvious mental defects will eventually be isolated and removed from the normal human gene pool within a couple of generations......... :thup:

Their own children are exposed to it from birth. They want to make sure that ALL children are free to engage in depraved behavior without oversight. Which is why they so strongly oppose any requirement that they report it to the parents.

Though seriously, an entire thread devoted to why it's okay to look the other way when kids are having sex...despite the legal ramifications....it is already about as low as it gets.

Wow. You really are running with this crazy shit, eh? Pages and pages and pages.

Too bad the giant hole in this theory has already been blown open pages and pages and pages ago.

The law only requires HOMOSEXUAL kids to be reported.

No one is fooled by your fake concern about children having sex. The law has NOTHING to do with child safety and everything to do with bigotry. And since it aligns with your own blatant raging bigotry, it is no wonder you are defending it so insanely.

You hate fags. Even faggot children. You hate them. Hate, hate, hate, HATE them. Little faggot children should be reported and dealt with. We get it. No need to tattoo it on your forehead and shout it from the rooftops.

But don't sit there and pretend this is about child safety. You aren't fooling anyone, but there is a real danger of you deluding yourself. This is about your deep, deep fear of fags. Even little fag kids scare the shit out of you.

Just look at you. Losing your ever loving mind over the idea little fag kids might get away with being little fags if someone doesn't report them.

Jesus H. Christ, you are one sick Nazi wannabe fuck.

Last edited:
Vote Republican. We hate fags so much we want to bag 'em while they're young!

Some homophobe heard a gay man say, "I knew I was gay at a very young age", and this just FREAKED the homophobe right out!!!

YOU KNEW YOU WERE GAY BEFORE YOU EVEN HAD SEX?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :shock::shock::shock::shock:

This really butts up against the whole "being gay is a choice" meme. That's why homosexuality is not allowed to be discussed in health class. "You can't be gay. You haven't had sex yet."

That's my guess what is behind this. I'd bet on it.

Last edited:
Some homophobe heard a gay man say, "I knew I was gay at a very young age", and this just FREAKED the homophobe right out!!!

YOU KNEW YOU WERE GAY BEFORE YOU EVEN HAD SEX?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :shock::shock::shock::shock:

This really butts up against the whole "being gay is a choice" meme. That's why homosexuality is not allowed to be discussed in health class. "You can't be gay. You haven't had sex yet."

That's my guess what is behind this. I'd bet on it.

I think they just use the "coice" meme to justify their hatred of gays.

That's just my theory, though.

Forum List

Back