No 1st amendment in Tenn, pubs bully gays

So why would anyone give a shit about your rambling about "Category A" and "Category B" sexual contact?

It's completely irrelevant to the topic.

>

Yes I've read through the thread, let's step back and consider...

Some in this thread want to equate "homosexual activity" with "sodomy" under the impression that only (it appears) homosexual sodomy is to be reported to the parents. Which for any school system of course is ridiculous.

So for logic purposes let's group "Sexual Activity" (whether homosexual or heterosexual) into two main categories:

Category A Sexual Activity:
Intercourse (Vaginal)
Intercourse (Anal)
Fellatio
Cunnilingus
Manual Stimulation of sex organs

Category B Sexual Activity:
Holding Hands (during social interaction, not during a defined school activity)
Kissing
Making Cow Eyes
Person A talking about going on a date with Person B​

Question: What school in their right mind IS NOT going to contact the parent in the event of either heterosexual activity or homosexual activity in the case of Category A events?

Question: If the Sexual Activity falls under Category B then why should homosexuals be singled out for mandatory reporting when heterosexuals are not?

>>>>

Exactly.

We( I think) can all agree category A should be reported. In Tennessee it is also against the rules for ANY physical contact between students in public school, ie hand holding, hugging and kissing.

So, why create a bill that targets homosexual "activity" if physical contact is already agaisnt the rules?

Read and learn.

"A state lawmaker in Tennessee has introduced legislation that would force school administrators to tell parents if their children are discovered engaging in homosexual acts.
Republican Sen. Stacey Campfield sponsored the bill, The Associated Press reports. The text calls for a school counselor, medical official or administrator to advise parents when their children’s “circumstance present immediate and urgent safety issues involving human sexuality,”

Read more: Tennessee lawmaker wants schools to out gay students to parents - Washington Times

Words mean something, hun.

What is a homosexual act, I wonder?

Let's look it up!! Google is your friend!

Well, maybe not YOURS, but for those who are actually interested in truth:

"A homosexual act includes any bodily contact, actively undertaken or passively permitted, between members of the same sex for the purpose of satisfying sexual desires; and any bodily contact which a reasonable person would understand to demonstrate a propensity or intent to engage in homosexual conduct"

Homosexual Law & Legal Definition

" a child's circumstance" is what the bill specifically states.
And that circumstance has NOT A DAMN THING to do with sexual activity.
That means if the circumstance is that the kid is gay then they act on that and on that ONLY.
You are a damn liar.
The leader of the TN Senate, a Republican, stated verbatim "This bill is intrusive. There are some things that should be left inside the family."
So mind your own damn business and keep your busy body mother hen nose out of others' business.
House Speaker Republican Beth Harwell stated "we plan to focus on lowering taxes and creating jobs this next session and those will be the only things on our Republican caucus agenda"
GAY HATERS GO THE FUCK HOME is basically what the conservative Republicans are stating in TN.
So go the fuck home and play with yourself.

Read and learn.

"A state lawmaker in Tennessee has introduced legislation that would force school administrators to tell parents if their children are discovered engaging in homosexual acts.
Republican Sen. Stacey Campfield sponsored the bill, The Associated Press reports. The text calls for a school counselor, medical official or administrator to advise parents when their children’s “circumstance present immediate and urgent safety issues involving human sexuality

Read more: Tennessee lawmaker wants schools to out gay students to parents - Washington Times

"A homosexual act includes any bodily contact, actively undertaken or passively permitted, between members of the same sex for the purpose of satisfying sexual desires; and any bodily contact which a reasonable person would understand to demonstrate a propensity or intent to engage in homosexual conduct"

That means if the circumstance is that the kid is gay then they act on that and on that ONLY.
You are a damn liar.
The leader of the TN Senate stated verbatim "This bill is intrusive. There are some things that should be left inside the family."
So mind your own damn business and keep your busy body mother hen nose out of others' business.
House Speaker Republican Beth Harwell stated "we plan to focus on lowering taxes and creating jobs this next session and those will be the only things on our Republican caucus agenda"
GAY HATERS GO THE FUCK HOME is basically what the conservative Republicans are stating in TN.

Yeah, quote it, ya weirdo, and I'll explain, again, exactly how you're wrong.

So why would anyone give a shit about your rambling about "Category A" and "Category B" sexual contact?

Actually it's very relevant to the topic, although I can see why some might not want to view it as such. If "Homosexual Activity" (which the law does not define BTW) is sodomy, then the law is useless because all sodomy (Fellatio, Cunnilingus, Anal Intercourse), Vaginal Intercourse and direct stimulation of genitalia would already be reported by schools to parents whether it was heterosexual or homosexual based contact.

So if that type of activity is already required under local school board policies as reportable, then why have a law to target other "homosexual activities" (hand holding, kissing, etc.) for only homosexuals. Why not make those sexual activities also reportable for heterosexuals?

>>>>

oh, and you didn't specify what I lied about. You were too busy sputtering. Please specify the lie I told. Quote and link, please. Then show your proof that I was wrong.

I'll wait. Laughing at your futile spasms.

Read and learn.

Republican Sen. Stacey Campfield sponsored the bill, The Associated Press reports. The text calls for a school counselor, medical official or administrator to advise parents when their children’s “circumstance present immediate and urgent safety issues involving human sexuality

You are a damn liar.
The leader of the TN Senate stated verbatim "This bill is intrusive. There are some things that should be left inside the family."

I quoted it verbatim dumb ass. Read the damn bill.
You lose. The Republicans hold the House and the Senate in TN and both leaders of those houses are opposed to it.
You lose and will continue to lose. Get used to it.

Actually it's very relevant to the topic, although I can see why some might not want to view it as such. If "Homosexual Activity" (which the law does not define BTW) is sodomy, then the law is useless because all sodomy (Fellatio, Cunnilingus, Anal Intercourse), Vaginal Intercourse and direct stimulation of genitalia would already be reported by schools to parents whether it was heterosexual or homosexual based contact.

So if that type of activity is already required under local school board policies as reportable, then why have a law to target other "homosexual activities" (hand holding, kissing, etc.) for only homosexuals. Why not make those sexual activities also reportable for heterosexuals?

>>>>

My point is...what validity does your description have? I've provided the legal definition, and the Tennessee legal definition, of homosexual contact and mandatory reporting requirements...so how does your personal description of Cat A & B relate? I can't see that it relates at all, and you don't want to provide any source material that might make it relevant. So...dismissed.

You are a damn liar.

I quoted it verbatim dumb ass. Read the damn bill.
You lose. The Republicans hold the House and the Senate in TN and both leaders of those houses are opposed to it.
You lose and will continue to lose. Get used to it.

No, you didn't quote it verbatim, and you didn't provide a link. You seem to be taking it mighty personal, though, and for that I'm really, REALLY sorry.

At this point, you're just ranting. Time for you to hit the bottle, and start in with the threats to report me to..someone..., isn't it? It is, after all, after 10 am. Oh wait...silly me, obviously you already are....where does the time go...

Last edited:

>>>>

My point is...what validity does your description have? I've provided the legal definition, and the Tennessee legal definition, of homosexual contact and mandatory reporting requirements...so how does your personal description of Cat A & B relate? I can't see that it relates at all, and you don't want to provide any source material that might make it relevant. So...dismissed.

No you didn't, you reported in (Post #500) the mandatory reporting for Sexual Abuse, which is not the definition of "homosexual activity".

""Tennessee Mandatory Reporting Requirements Regarding Children
Who Must Report?
Sexual Abuse: Any person, including, but not limited to, any:"​

>>>>

>>>>

No you didn't, you reported in (Post #500) the mandatory reporting for Sexual Abuse, which is not the definition of "homosexual activity".
Who Must Report?
Sexual Abuse: Any person, including, but not limited to, any:"

>>>>

I also provided the definition of homosexual activity. And I actually provided it in a couple of different places, from a couple of different sources. Keep reading.

>>>>

As to the Category A and B outline is to show that ANY sexual activity (whether homosexual or heterosexual) would be reported by the school. Since it's already reported, why have a new law just for "homosexual activity"?

If a School Counselor see's two guys walking down the hall holding hands is that reportable under the premise that they might be having sex?

If a School Counselor see's a guy and a girl walking down the hall holding hands is that reportable under the premise that they might be having sex?

Should the situations be treated the same or differently?

>>>>

Who Must Report?
Sexual Abuse: Any person, including, but not limited to, any:"

>>>>

I also provided the definition of homosexual activity. And I actually provided it in a couple of different places, from a couple of different sources. Keep reading.

I've read the who thread, you have not provided the legal definition of "homosexual activity" as it pertains to this law.

>>>>

>>>>

As to the Category A and B outline is to show that ANY sexual activity (whether homosexual or heterosexual) would be reported by the school. Since it's already reported, why have a new law just for "homosexual activity"?

Unfortunately, just stating your own view of cat a and cat b doesn't accomplish that.

If a School Counselor see's two guys walking down the hall holding hands is that reportable under the premise that they might be having sex?

Possibly.

If a School Counselor see's a guy and a girl walking down the hall holding hands is that reportable under the premise that they might be having sex?

Possibly.

The same. Unfortunately, our schools treat and view homosexual kids differently. They hold them, and themselves, to a different standard based upon the child's alleged "homosexuality". They think if a kid is gay, then they no longer have to report suspected sexual abuse. That's what the bill is about.

>>>>

Sadly, they function under the misapprehension that they can ignore their responsibilities as mandatory reporters if they suspect children are engaging in sodomy, and withhold the information from the authorities and the child's parents. In fact, they go so far as to encourage homosexual activity, simply by right of refusing to report it, and standing between a child and his or her parents as some sort of "homosexual act defender". Reference Amy's many posts to the tune of: "Sex between children is legal, do you hear? It's LEGAL an the parents don't need to know!"

But you maintain that it's legal for underaged kids to bang each other..and nobody should bother reporting it.

Unfortunately, just stating your own view of cat a and cat b doesn't accomplish that.

Possibly.

Possibly.

The same. Unfortunately, our schools treat and view homosexual kids differently. They hold them, and themselves, to a different standard based upon the child's alleged "homosexuality". They think if a kid is gay, then they no longer have to report suspected sexual abuse. That's what the bill is about.

>>>>

Sadly, they function under the misapprehension that they can ignore their responsibilities as mandatory reporters if they suspect children are engaging in sodomy, and withhold the information from the authorities and the child's parents. In fact, they go so far as to encourage homosexual activity, simply by right of refusing to report it, and standing between a child and his or her parents as some sort of "homosexual act defender". Reference Amy's many posts to the tune of: "Sex between children is legal, do you hear? It's LEGAL an the parents don't need to know!"

See this is where the logic fails.

You say that heterosexual and homosexual "sexual activity" should be treated the same, yet this law ONLY requires the reporting of homosexual activity to a different degree then would apply to heterosexuals.

If the law was intended to apply equally to both groups it would not have been written in the context of homosexual activity, it would have been written in view of "sexual activity" equally applicable to both.

>>>>

Forum List

Back