No 1st amendment in Tenn, pubs bully gays

Again, please show where the bill *targets* gays. I see wording that requires teachers to report risky sexual behavior.

pfffft...

Only 20% of the left wing cares about gay rights at all. ...another 2-4% of the right wing. The other 88% of Americans are thinking, "Why on earth can't these people talk about something important like spending America into a 3rd world country?"!!!

Again, please show where the bill *targets* gays. I see wording that requires teachers to report risky sexual behavior.
It's not going to happen, because they can't show it.

This is nothing more than false hysteria on the part of libprogs. Just look at how the loony OP of this thread, called it a "gay bill"....Emotion and hyperbole is all they have, seeing as though they're constistenly wrong on just about every issue they address, or advocate for.

Glenn Beck was absolutely right.....It's akin to arguing with idiots.

I'm speaking from personal experience. Everytime a homo gets a nut up on this topic, before they flounce off they state, in indignant tones, "I HOPE YOUR CHILD TURNS HOMOSEXUAL!"

I've heard it from the best internet homotrolls.

You have experience with nothing.

You don't know any homosexuals which is why you fear them so much and in turn, your fear turns into hate and bigotry.

I'm speaking from personal experience. Everytime a homo gets a nut up on this topic, before they flounce off they state, in indignant tones, "I HOPE YOUR CHILD TURNS HOMOSEXUAL!"

You don't know any homosexuals which is why you fear them so much and in turn, your fear turns into hate and bigotry.

I don't fear gays.

I fear fucking weirdo progressives who want to exploit gay children.

^Once again, we see another prime example of the emotion and hyperbole that permeates from within the libprogs.:cuckoo:

Too damn funny!

Amen.

Stand by for completely irrelevant rant about Christianity and the Bible.

I don't fear gays.

I fear fucking weirdo progressives who want to exploit gay children.
Lying sack of shit.

The bill specifically forces teachers and/or counselors to tell parents if a student has told them they are gay.
That is an unnecessary and inappropriate government intrusion into family matters.
Conservatives oppose government intrusion into family matters and oppose the bill.
Big government proponents favor the bill.
Traditional conservatives who want government out of the private lives of citizens oppose it.

The bill specifically forces teachers and/or counselors to tell parents if a student has told them they are gay.
That is an unnecessary and inappropriate government intrusion into family matters.
Conservatives oppose government intrusion into family matters and oppose the bill.
Traditional conservatives who want government out of the private lives of citizens oppose it.

As do liberals.

The problem is social conservatives, along with the inability or unwillingness of traditional conservatives to stand up to them.

As do liberals.

The problem is social conservatives, along with the inability or unwillingness of traditional conservatives to stand up to them.

Could not agree with you more.
Except for I know many traditional conservatives that are currently changing and standing up to them.
Amazing to see frankly.

I believe we now have firmly established with the facts that conservatives:

1. Oppose this bill
2. Oppose any government intrusion into family matters
3. Oppose teachers or school counselors stepping into family affairs and being forced to inform any parent of any sexual orientation their child may be.
4. Believe government of any kind has no business in the private lives of others in the schools.

1. Oppose this bill
3. Oppose teachers or school counselors stepping into family affairs and being forced to inform any parent of any sexual orientation their child may be.
4. Believe government of any kind has no business in the private lives of others in the schools.

That sounds more like a libertarian view than a conservative view.

Plus it hasn't been established. He's just lying, pulling the same garbage that Jake does when he talks about how he represents the Republican mainstream.

And the teachers are stepping in. They're stepping in, then claiming they are under no obligation to tell parents what is discussed or what risks the children are being exposed to, or what issues they are struggling with.

It's garbage. It just gives the schools free rein to do whatever they want with and to kids.

1. Oppose this bill

Ya, I only entirely agree with the first one. Two, I agree with in general terms but hold my option to object should an (unnamed) specific situation arise. Third one, I don't agree with at all as I think the school should inform parents about any sexual behavior issues with their children. ...and the fourth one is like the second...

So, I personally don't think that those rationalizations would fit the general beliefs of conservatives at all.

Of course they don't. Gaddawg just woke up briefly from his alcoholic stupor to post inane idiocy before lurching off to the back room to finish sleeping it off.

1. Oppose this bill

That sounds more like a libertarian view than a conservative view.

That is what the TN Republicans in both houses up there have stated openly.

Forum List

Back