No Antifa Idiots at Trump Rally in Louisiana...Why?

lib+hunting+permit6.jpg

Yep, a good Christian state....

2nd highest STD rate in the nation

4th highest teen pregnancy rate in the nation

Are those Christians getting STD's and pregnant ?

It's the same canard you morons use about red states needing so much welfare. There are plenty of poor democrats (i.e. blacks...OMG he said it) who pull heavily on welfare in those same states. The states used to be owned by southern democrats and you guys just can't shut up over it.

I know this will come as a shock to you and you will probably not believe me...but black people can be Christians, it is not exclusive to white people.

It's the same canard you morons use about red states needing so much welfare. There are plenty of poor democrats (i.e. blacks...OMG he said it) who pull heavily on welfare in those same states. The states used to be owned by southern democrats and you guys just can't shut up over it.

I know this will come as a shock to you and you will probably not believe me...but black people can be Christians, it is not exclusive to white people.

So, show the overlap and let's see how it plays out.

it has already played out in post 13 and 18. Anytime I can get you racist pieces of shit to make it about skin color I have done the board a service by getting you people to highlight yourself. Everything comes down to race for people like you....it is all you know.

it has already played out in post 13 and 18. Anytime I can get you racist pieces of shit to make it about skin color I have done the board a service by getting you people to highlight yourself. Everything comes down to race for people like you....it is all you know.

Keep making shit up to argue against.

Kamala isn't a moron because she is black. She's simply a moron. Nothing racist about that.

Now, if you want racist....you follow Melissa Harris Perry.

Have a good time.

I really liked the idea of Condolisa Rice for Pres.

I suspect an ANTIFA shithead would get the crap beat out of him if they started that sorry ass hate America shit in Louisiana.

Walking turd never stops lying. They ain't got no obama imports in LA.

I just have to say I admire your dedication to living your life in abject ignorance.
Says the guy who last year said he wasn't a liberal idiot, only to prove to everyone that he is a stinking liberal idiot.

liberal-playbook-1-ignore-facts-that-hurt-your-position-2-5474789.png

Kamala isn't a moron because she is black. She's simply a moron. Nothing racist about that.

Have a good time.

i did not make up a damn thing...you choose to make it about race, nobody made you do that, it was your own racist choice

View attachment 284194

one more person born without a sense of irony.

I just have to say I admire your dedication to living your life in abject ignorance.
Says the guy who last year said he wasn't a liberal idiot, only to prove to everyone that he is a stinking liberal idiot.

you are more liberal than I am.

I'm ignorant because I don't believe proven liars? lol

you are ignorant because you refuse to believe facts when given to you that do not conform to your world view.

you are ignorant because you call me a prove liar when I have never been shown to have told a lie on this forum and you know it.

but all in all you are ignorant because you were handed a shitty hand by nature and have the IQ just above that of a head of cabbage.

Those fine folks in Nawlins fuck the spread sheets all up don’t they. Hahah...come on man, you’re slipping..,think once.

George Wallace?

The guy who said "Segregation forever" as an example of Southern greatness?
The guy who endorsed Freedom-Rider-beating Bull Connor as a paragon of law and order?
The "We will close every highway" guy in a thread about how terrible protesters are?
The guy who was "killing fascists when you punks were in diapers" in a thread about anti-fascists?

Interesting choice.

View attachment 284194

one more person born without a sense of irony.
Dude, do you see my best friend and successful businessman? We laugh at you worthless pieces of shit everyday when you all start talking about racism.....

Have a good time.

i did not make up a damn thing...you choose to make it about race, nobody made you do that, it was your own racist choice

So it is racist to point out that blacks are disproportionately poor.

Yet no terrorists from Mogadishu randomly kicking the shit out of white people. While there are some in Louisiana who marry their brother, unlike Minnesota, there are no Congressional representatives who engage in the same behavior.
ROTF! Nope..just a lot of swamp...the President should feel right welcome...visiting all his kin.

iu

QUOTE="EvilEyeFleegle, post: 23287539, member: 67367"]

Yet no terrorists from Mogadishu randomly kicking the shit out of white people. While there are some in Louisiana who marry their brother, unlike Minnesota, there are no Congressional representatives who engage in the same behavior.
ROTF! Nope..just a lot of swamp...the President should feel right welcome...visiting all his kin. [/QUOTE]

You keep ROTF in denial posting pictures of fantasies. Here is reality:

40C23165-30C1-4770-858C-6DE53F246FB4.jpeg

How come the idiots came out in force in Minnesota but not in Louisiana? Hmmmmm? Does it matter how we raise our kids when politics are concerned?You bet it does! Louisiana is a good Christian law and order state.

Louisiana law and order state??
Now that is funny
Having said that, it is not a state fascist like Antifa would go

Forum List

Back