No Bailout, Pleeeeeezzzzz!!!!

OK....the flagship of Liberalism, California....has their collective neck on the chopping block again....and I'm hoping that no federal savior comes to their rescue.

As usual, for Liberals, feeling passes for knowing.....and that means if it sounds good, the heck with the costs!
And by 'costs,' I mean redistribution from earners to....well, authorized 'victims.'

1. "$400 billion price tag for California single-payer bill
By Associated Press | May 23, 2017
A California bill that would eliminate health insurance companies and provide government-funded health coverage for everyone in the state...." $400 billion price tag for California single-payer bill

2. By 'everyone,' that means millions of illegal aliens who don't work, and don't contribute to what the Liberal eggheads claim will be the workplace taxes that will offset the $400 billion.

3. "...total healthcare costs would increase by an estimated $50 billion to $100 billion a year."
BTW......California: $2,702.3 (in billions of debt)
Compare Debt By State for 2017 - Charts

Hightest debt total in the country.
Think they're gonna be looking for a bailout? You betcha'!!!!!

4. "The concept known as single-payer has energized liberals who are pushing Democratic lawmakers to approve the measure."

5. ".....Medicare, Medicaid, federal public health funds and "Obamacare" subsidies. That's enough to cover about half of the $400 billion cost, according to the legislative analysis.

The rest would come from higher taxes on businesses, residents or both. It would take a 15% payroll tax to raise enough money, the analysis said."

Isn't this the cornerstone of Liberalism: workers and employers pay an additional 15% tax so illegals can have insurance....and they don't pay any of that 15% 'cause they're not on the books.

But....heck, they do vote Democrat.

And...when was the last time some Leftist boondoggle came in even near budget?????

6. ".... it would need cooperation from President Donald Trump's administration to waive rules about federal Medicare and Medicaid dollars." $400 billion price tag for California single-payer bill

I almost wish Trump would give 'em the OK just so we could see Social Darwinism in action.

Question......must one start out stupid to be a Liberal....or do they do some sort of exorcism of common sense???

This is great news!

I've always advocated states deciding their own health care, among other things.

Liberal states should be allowed to seek liberal policies, all 8 of them, and the rest can pursue conservative policies.

In the end, see which ones work best instead of forcing half the nation each election cycle to want to leave the Union.

Of course, Dims will only push to force the rest of the country to do their bidding, and will never stop.

......and demand a bailout when the chickens come home to roost.

Therein lies the rub.

Dims will make the GOP buckle at the federal level, like they always do.

Yup.....and that's why I say we are merely basking in the afterglow of a once great nation.

OK....the flagship of Liberalism, California....has their collective neck on the chopping block again....and I'm hoping that no federal savior comes to their rescue.

As usual, for Liberals, feeling passes for knowing.....and that means if it sounds good, the heck with the costs!
And by 'costs,' I mean redistribution from earners to....well, authorized 'victims.'

A California bill that would eliminate health insurance companies and provide government-funded health coverage for everyone in the state...." $400 billion price tag for California single-payer bill

2. By 'everyone,' that means millions of illegal aliens who don't work, and don't contribute to what the Liberal eggheads claim will be the workplace taxes that will offset the $400 billion.

3. "...total healthcare costs would increase by an estimated $50 billion to $100 billion a year."

4. "The concept known as single-payer has energized liberals who are pushing Democratic lawmakers to approve the measure."

5. ".....Medicare, Medicaid, federal public health funds and "Obamacare" subsidies. That's enough to cover about half of the $400 billion cost, according to the legislative analysis.

The rest would come from higher taxes on businesses, residents or both. It would take a 15% payroll tax to raise enough money, the analysis said."

Isn't this the cornerstone of Liberalism: workers and employers pay an additional 15% tax so illegals can have insurance....and they don't pay any of that 15% 'cause they're not on the books.

And...when was the last time some Leftist boondoggle came in even near budget?????

6. ".... it would need cooperation from President Donald Trump's administration to waive rules about federal Medicare and Medicaid dollars." $400 billion price tag for California single-payer bill

I almost wish Trump would give 'em the OK just so we could see Social Darwinism in action.

Question......must one start out stupid to be a Liberal....or do they do some sort of exorcism of common sense???

This is great news!

I've always advocated states deciding their own health care, among other things.

Liberal states should be allowed to seek liberal policies, all 8 of them, and the rest can pursue conservative policies.

In the end, see which ones work best instead of forcing half the nation each election cycle to want to leave the Union.

Of course, Dims will only push to force the rest of the country to do their bidding, and will never stop.

......and demand a bailout when the chickens come home to roost.

Therein lies the rub.

Dims will make the GOP buckle at the federal level, like they always do.

Yup.....and that's why I say we are merely basking in the afterglow of a once great nation.

Any nation that loses its moral fiber is toast.

They better do some recalculating. maobamacare subsidies only apply to policies purchased on the exchanges. I don't see where this system would qualify.

They better do some recalculating. maobamacare subsidies only apply to policies purchased on the exchanges. I don't see where this system would qualify.

Heck, Tex.....it's someone else's money.....what do they care????

They're Liberals!

Heck, Tex.....it's someone else's money.....what do they care????

They're Liberals!

They never have before, plus illegals aren't eligible for subsidies which could throw another wrench in the wheel.

Forum List

Back