No better time for Mueller to subpoena Trump

Obama has a great heart Even now going to soup kitchens to feed the poor While the ass hole of the century Trump, is at his golf club telling every one how great a man he is

Your niggra is out there telling everyone how great he thinks he is. Obambi is done, nobody but you worships him anymore.
Worship is just a bullshit word racist punks use The diff between you and I is I know what's good for our country what makes this country great and it ain't pos like you and this other cat
Obungo hurt this country. Obungo is a race hustler. Why would a President of the United States involve himself in the Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown incidents? Why would he invite a racist hate group to the People's House? We don't hear a peep these days from black lives matter. Where did they go? Use your damn brain.

Obama has a great heart Even now going to soup kitchens to feed the poor While the ass hole of the century Trump, is at his golf club telling every one how great a man he is

Your niggra is out there telling everyone how great he thinks he is. Obambi is done, nobody but you worships him anymore.
Worship is just a bullshit word racist punks use The diff between you and I is I know what's good for our country what makes this country great and it ain't pos like you and this other cat
Obungo hurt this country. Obungo is a race hustler. Why would a President of the United States involve himself in the Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown incidents? Why would he invite a racist hate group to the People's House? We don't hear a peep these days from black lives matter. Where did they go? Use your damn brain.
Did David Duke sign your papers?

You're such a lame little puke. You're the one that admires a first class race hustler.

CNN contributor Dave Duke? Why you bringing up the Fake News, ed?

You're such a lame little puke. You're the one that admires a first class race hustler.
I despise the racist pervert Trump who appeals to the scum of america

Yet you admire a President that used thugs like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown for political purposes and invited a racist hate group to the White House. You're just an ignorant hateful punk loser.

The "scum of america" aka the "basket of Deplorables" aka the "Middle Class" is the engine of this country. They do the farming, mining, manufacturing, tax paying, ed.

You can attack these folks, but it won't turn out so sweet for the country.

Yet you admire a President that used thugs like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown for political purposes and invited a racist hate group to the White House. You're just an ignorant hateful punk loser.
Travons killer should have had a bullet in his racist head

The "scum of america" aka the "basket of Deplorables" aka the "Middle Class" is the engine of this country. They do the farming, mining, manufacturing, tax paying, ed.

You repub punks are losing support every day

The Black Panther Party put a bounty out on the Z Man's head.

BTW, I didn't know that Hispanics could be "racist".

The facts of the Trayvon shooting was that the Martin boy was doing a gay-bashing against Señor Zimmerman that went bad. Trayvon referred to Zimmerman as a creepy "ass-cracker" to his girlfriend on the phone. "Ass Cracker" is a clear gay slur.

Trayvon attacked him, you idiot. Trayvon was a burglar and a thug, just like Michael Brown, and the President that you admire used them both as martyrs for political purposes. You're stupid, just like the rest of the racist dummies that shouted "hands up, don't shoot".

You're a hateful little snot. You should be banned.

Racist slime get back to mississippi

You're very I'll. You need another vacation. You obviously haven't had enough time or rest.

You're very I'll. You need another vacation. You obviously haven't had enough time or rest.
You are part of trumps very very fine people haters all You have plenty of company here

You are part of trumps very very fine people haters all You have plenty of company here
Yep, we hate race baiters and hustlers, the very people that you admire. You're a pawn.

Yep, we hate race baiters and hustlers, the very people that you admire. You're a pawn.
Own up bater I'd respect you more if you'd admit you support the KKK

Honestly speaking I like what you say but I'd do handstands to see his 2 children indicted along with Kutchner

You're so "cruel".......You know that Ivanka would be denied those expensive shoes were she to be jailed......lol

Still whining because he beat the corrupt bitch you voted for?

Even a fucking parrot would get tired of constantly repeating the same stupid crap....

BUT, then there is you........LOL

Honestly speaking I like what you say but I'd do handstands to see his 2 children indicted along with Kutchner

You're so "cruel".......You know that Ivanka would be denied those expensive shoes were she to be jailed......lol
YOU really have to hand it to the trump family The slimmest pieces of shit in the country and now President?? Thanks republicans

Forum List

Back