No better time for Mueller to subpoena Trump

Full investigation, that is my answer, if that includes Trump being subpoenaed then so be it.
Hmm, nope, still not a direct answer. Suggesting he should be subpoenaed allows you to defer to the undermining of said subpoena. I understand, you can't directly answer, after that little fit you threw when someone else suggested that Mueller interrogate Trump. Next time, maybe think ahead.

Both republicans and democrats are against Trump.
With good reason...he is unfit for office....
So was Obungo. No one is ready for that job. Do you think Hillary is fit for the office?
Nah, that's just trumpkin fantasy. trump's unfitness is unique.
Yeah, that's why Trump's approval rating is higher than Obama's at the same point in their first term, huh. You're confusing your personal opinion with fact.

Yeah, that's why Trump's approval rating is higher than Obama's at the same point in their first term, huh.
Except, that's cherry picking of a snapshot, as Obama's approval pretty much bottomed out at where trump peaks.. Sorry, you will have to peddle that dimestore persuasive blogging to someone dumber.

Yeah, that's why Trump's approval rating is higher than Obama's at the same point in their first term, huh.
Except, that's cherry picking of a snapshot, as Obama's approval pretty much bottomed out at where trump peaks.. Sorry, you will have to peddle that dimestore persuasive blogging to someone dumber.
It would be impossible to find someone that dumb.

You don't own any mirrors? Weird!

You know, if you ever need a break, i can write all your posts for you. Trump cultists only have about 3 tools in their toolboxes.

You know, if you ever need a break, i can write all your posts for you. Trump cultists only have about 3 tools in their toolboxes.
Naw, I don't need a break. You're still not over it, are you.

Actually, i would say the Hillary Tourettes sufferers like you are the ones "not over it". And after 8 years of a constant little baby hissy over president Obama...how odd that you even manage to form the words. But I suppose self delusion is a talent required of the Trump cultist.

30 million trump cultists think he is the greatest thing ever. The rest of the world recognizes him for the failed human he is. History will not be kind to him or to you cultists.

Full investigation, that is my answer, if that includes Trump being subpoenaed then so be it.
Hmm, nope, still not a direct answer. Suggesting he should be subpoenaed allows you to defer to the undermining of said subpoena. I understand, you can't directly answer, after that little fit you threw when someone else suggested that Mueller interrogate Trump. Next time, maybe think ahead.

Are you dense? If Mueller wants to subpoena him then so be it, that is Mueller’s call not mine to make. For you and nat to make the call is utter partisan BS and you know it. Next time don’t ask stupid questions.

Are you dense? If Mueller wants to subpoena him then so be it, that is Mueller’s call not mine to make. For you and nat to make the call is utter partisan BS and you know it. Next time don’t ask stupid questions.
What a sissy copout...oh no, the mean men said they wanted something to happen, therefore they must be assuming they have godlike control over it....good grief man, quit your crybabying and answer my question with a yes or no.

When you think about it, this may be an excellent time for Mueller to issue a subpoena to Trump for him to verbally and under oath address the questions posed by the investigative team.......

There are 3 reasons to substantiate why the time is optimum:

First, the midterm elections are virtually over and no one can claim that the DOJ is interfering with voters' opinions....as Comey had done to Clinton days before the 2016 election.

Second, the written answers submitted by Trump to Mueller's questions....... (with the laughable side comment that Trump took out his crayons and wrote the answers on his own).........most likely indicate plenty of reasons for follow-up questions that are the norm for any prosecutor.

Third....and perhaps most important......the stupid attacks that Trump has issued against the judiciary (an EQUAL branch of our governmental system) has prompted Chief Justice Roberts to slam Trump for his moronic thinking that ALL governing entities are nothing more than his stooges, there ONLY to follow his wishes.

Interesting days ahead to see if democracy can survive the scourge of this orange charlatan.
Still whining because he beat the corrupt bitch you voted for? :)

What a sissy copout...oh no, the mean men said they wanted something to happen, therefore they must be assuming they have godlike control over it....good grief man, quit your crybabying and answer my question with a yes or no.

What a baby, the answer is I agree to whatever Mueller needs to complete his investigation, that is pretty clear even for a crybaby such as yourself.
You want a direct yes or no answer! Whah, whah, whah. Go have mommy change your diaper and quit being a moron.

Actually, i would say the Hillary Tourettes sufferers like you are the ones "not over it". And after 8 years of a constant little baby hissy over president Obama...how odd that you even manage to form the words. But I suppose self delusion is a talent required of the Trump cultist.

30 million trump cultists think he is the greatest thing ever. The rest of the world recognizes him for the failed human he is. History will not be kind to him or to you cultists.
Obama wasted billions of taxpayer dollars. Invited racist haters to the People's House, gave billions to Iran that should never have been given, lied about Benghazi, and on and on. He was the most inept cowardly un-American President ever. I'm not surprised you and your pals love the traitorous treacherous son of a whore.

When you think about it, this may be an excellent time for Mueller to issue a subpoena to Trump for him to verbally and under oath address the questions posed by the investigative team.......

First, the midterm elections are virtually over and no one can claim that the DOJ is interfering with voters' opinions....as Comey had done to Clinton days before the 2016 election.

Second, the written answers submitted by Trump to Mueller's questions....... (with the laughable side comment that Trump took out his crayons and wrote the answers on his own).........most likely indicate plenty of reasons for follow-up questions that are the norm for any prosecutor.

Third....and perhaps most important......the stupid attacks that Trump has issued against the judiciary (an EQUAL branch of our governmental system) has prompted Chief Justice Roberts to slam Trump for his moronic thinking that ALL governing entities are nothing more than his stooges, there ONLY to follow his wishes.

Interesting days ahead to see if democracy can survive the scourge of this orange charlatan.
Honestly speaking I like what you say but I'd do handstands to see his 2 children indicted along with Kutchner

President Trump's only "crime" was having the nerve and actually schlonging the Deep State and Mrs. Clinton. Everyone knows that.

Above, the statement of yet another Trump ass-kisser........"deep state"???

How many of Trump's associates have been indicted and awaiting sentencing?

How many of his cabinet and staff have resigned in shame?

None of his cabinet or staff have resigned "in shame". A number of quit and moved on to other opportunities, others have been fired,

Honestly speaking I like what you say but I'd do handstands to see his 2 children indicted along with Kutchner

Whatever happened to the children of Presidents being "off limits", ed?

Mueller isn't going to indict Bush's children, that would be such a partisan move, he could never live it down.

Whatever happened to the children of Presidents being "off limits", ed?

Mueller isn't going to indict Bush's children, that would be such a partisan move, he could never live it down.
These aren't ordinary innocent children These are scumbags modeled after their prick of a father

Donald Jr and Eric are busy working at the Trump Organization, the jobs of thousands rely on their work around the world, selling properties working on deals.

"indicting them" would be a tactic to punish the whole family that relies on this important work.

In this country, even Grade A Major League Asswipes like Mueller would know that would cross the line.

What is your answer , Biden ?:21::21::21::21::21::21:
1029af9707640dbda789f5733f391bfc.jpg

Obama wasted billions of taxpayer dollars. Invited racist haters to the People's House, gave billions to Iran that should never have been given, lied about Benghazi, and on and on. He was the most inept cowardly un-American President ever. I'm not surprised you and your pals love the traitorous treacherous son of a whore.
You seem to know a lot about being the son of a whore ..... matter of fact the best part of you was dripping down your pimps fathers leg
That one's gonna cost ya. Cocksucker.

Forum List

Back