No better time for Mueller to subpoena Trump

It’s hard to find criminal intent when both sides admit and believe Comey has handled investigations improperly.
Thats not accurate at all. The public statement made before the election doesn't indicate any mishandling of the investigation or impropriety. Your point is thin and not relevant. And Trump admitted why he fired Comey.

Then you believe that Rosenstein is a Rump lackey?

It’s hard to find criminal intent when both sides admit and believe Comey has handled investigations improperly.
Thats not accurate at all. The public statement made before the election doesn't indicate any mishandling of the investigation or impropriety. Your point is thin and not relevant. And Trump admitted why he fired Comey.

Sure, to an extent, absolutely. Rosenstein likes his job.

So that's why he condemned Comey's handling of the Hillary investigation?

Because he wants it to happen and has wanted it for the last 2 years.
And you don't want to Mueller to question Trump? That would be the crazier position.

Did I say that? You are pretty stupid to read in shit that isn't there. I have stated all along they need to investigate, I tire of you know nothings trying to think you have a better insight to the investigation than anyone else. It will happen when it happens and you imbeciles will not dictate when. Got it moron?

Sure, to provide cover for the criminal babyman president. Absolutely.

LOL....so why not clamor for Rosenstein's dismissal?

Did I say that?
If you had, would I have had to ask the question? Do you always answer questions with whiny questions? Do you know what a question mark means?

Now,answer the question. In your excitement to throw a little fit, you forgot to answer. Shall i restate it, or can you find it yourself? Yes or no will suffice, thanks.

LOL....so why not clamor for Rosenstein's dismissal?
I think he should recuse. Dismissal? Fine by me. Do you also want to know my favorite color? Favorite song?

Personally, i don't think he will be. I think he will be voted out. No matter what evidence of criminal activity is uncovered, the government will give the American people the choice in 2020.
well, watergate scandal was going on BEFORE Nixon was re-elected... it did not stop his supporters from voting him in for a second term... it was only a short time afterwards when Dean spilled the beans and Nixon's saturday night massacre that the public finally turned against him.... and he resigned.

Nixon’s case started from an a break-in at a DNC convention, which led to an investigation that involved illegal activities undertaken by members of the Nixon administration to included bugging of political opponents. Trump we find includes using a retired foreign government operative to elicit a FISA warrant that also involves the FBI to spy on a political opponent, paid for by the DNC. You can see the interesting similarities, while the Trump investigation offers no evidence of collusion. A fact admitted by Fiane Feinstein. So any evidence would shave to be so convincing as to sway a Republican Senate. I am willing to bet anything Trump will be around well into his re-election campaign
Yes, the Mueller gang is nothing but harassment. If they had anything they would already have talked about it.
So, because Mueller's team are NOT LEAKERS, you think they have nothing, while Pres Trump bashes Comey for being a LEAKER???

come on! How silly!
It's my opinion they have nothing on Trump and it's all designed for harassment.
Both Republicans and Democrats supported appointing Mueller as a special counselor....

You can't simply rewrite history.

Mueller has kept completely mum, and so has his team.... they are not harassing anyone....

the press might be doing such.... but that is not Mueller's or the Republicans and Democrats fault, who supported the Special counsel due to Trump firing Comey because of the Russia investigation and any possible coordination with the Trump Campaign.....

The President's actions and comments are the CAUSE of needing a Special Counsel.... he simply is a big mouth, and he causes himself a lot of problems due to it....

Did I say that?
If you had, would I have had to ask the question? Do you always answer questions with whiny questions? Do you know what a question mark means?

Now,answer the question. In your excitement to throw a little fit, you forgot to answer. Shall i restate it, or can you find it yourself? Yes or no will suffice, thanks.

Yes, you would need to ask the question because you aren't real intelligent. I even answered your question and you still didn't get it. What does "need to investigate" mean to you? If you are going to investigate anything would you not speak and to all the people allegedly involved?

I threw no fit, which leads me to believe you are just wanting to argue, which is fine by me, find someone else.

What does "need to investigate" mean to you?
It does not clearly meam that Mueller should verbally interrogate Trump. Oops, you still didnt answer, you little crybaby. One more time:

Do you think Mueller should interrogate Trump? Thats a yes or no question.

Follow up: if yes, then why the rabid little fit when someone else suggests it?

well, watergate scandal was going on BEFORE Nixon was re-elected... it did not stop his supporters from voting him in for a second term... it was only a short time afterwards when Dean spilled the beans and Nixon's saturday night massacre that the public finally turned against him.... and he resigned.

Nixon’s case started from an a break-in at a DNC convention, which led to an investigation that involved illegal activities undertaken by members of the Nixon administration to included bugging of political opponents. Trump we find includes using a retired foreign government operative to elicit a FISA warrant that also involves the FBI to spy on a political opponent, paid for by the DNC. You can see the interesting similarities, while the Trump investigation offers no evidence of collusion. A fact admitted by Fiane Feinstein. So any evidence would shave to be so convincing as to sway a Republican Senate. I am willing to bet anything Trump will be around well into his re-election campaign
Yes, the Mueller gang is nothing but harassment. If they had anything they would already have talked about it.
So, because Mueller's team are NOT LEAKERS, you think they have nothing, while Pres Trump bashes Comey for being a LEAKER???

come on! How silly!
It's my opinion they have nothing on Trump and it's all designed for harassment.
Both Republicans and Democrats supported appointing Mueller as a special counselor....

You can't simply rewrite history.

Mueller has kept completely mum, and so has his team.... they are not harassing anyone....

the press might be doing such.... but that is not Mueller's or the Republicans and Democrats fault, who supported the Special counsel due to Trump firing Comey because of the Russia investigation and any possible coordination with the Trump Campaign.....

The President's actions and comments are the CAUSE of needing a Special Counsel.... he simply is a big mouth, and he causes himself a lot of problems due to it....
Both republicans and democrats are against Trump. Trump was not the choice of establishment republicans. You know that.

What does "need to investigate" mean to you?
It does not clearly meam that Mueller should verbally interrogate Trump. Oops, you still didnt answer, you little crybaby. One more time:

Do you think Mueller should interrogate Trump? Thats a yes or no question.

Follow up: if yes, then why the rabid little fit when someone else suggests it?

Full investigation, that is my answer, if that includes Trump being subpoenaed then so be it. That is not for you or the OP to decide and the OP is in no position to think when that should be.

Clear enough, or are you still a moron?

Mueller can subpoena Trump, and get less satisfaction than the GOP House when they subpoenaed Comey. Comey said, no thank you, I want a public hearing (so I can say everything is "classified"). Trump can tell Mueller and his subpoena to pound sand, see you at the USSC. If Mueller has anything he better put it up soon, or Trump and his legal team will simply run out the clock. Its put up or shut up time Mr. Mueller. Mr. Huber is about to get his turn at bat...

What facts.......the fact that all agencies to this point have found no collusion

Only a dumb Trump ass kisser would respond like you did......

Collusion is NOT a crime....only an ethical breach.

Mueller's target is Trump's obstruction of justice....THAT is a crime.

Mueller has no more clout than butt lint, he is as worthless as Obama was an abortion of a president.

Forum List

Back