No better time for Mueller to subpoena Trump

You're a hateful little snot. You should be banned.
Racist slime get back to mississippi
You're very I'll. You need another vacation. You obviously haven't had enough time or rest.
You are part of trumps very very fine people haters all You have plenty of company here
Yep, we hate race baiters and hustlers, the very people that you admire. You're a pawn.
Own up bater I'd respect you more if you'd admit you support the KKK
You're very I'll. You're the poster child of the Democrat party. Ignorant racist trash.

1. Clinton had already lost the election before Comey made any announcements.
2. Meh
3. Whatever

Honestly speaking I like what you say but I'd do handstands to see his 2 children indicted along with Kutchner

You're so "cruel".......You know that Ivanka would be denied those expensive shoes were she to be jailed......lol
YOU really have to hand it to the trump family The slimmest pieces of shit in the country and now President?? Thanks republicans
Your Welcome! It's all good.

1. Clinton had already lost the election before Comey made any announcements.
2. Meh
3. Whatever

?? Polling clearly shows critical drop off for Hillary after Comey’s announcement of “re-opening” of Clinton email investigation just a week out from voting.

The polls showed H winning in a landslide. Trump can't win...

Honestly speaking I like what you say but I'd do handstands to see his 2 children indicted along with Kutchner

You're so "cruel".......You know that Ivanka would be denied those expensive shoes were she to be jailed......lol
YOU really have to hand it to the trump family The slimmest pieces of shit in the country and now President?? Thanks republicans

I blame the Democrats as well as the Republicans. When you get to terrible choices in front of the American public in a country that only votes for two parties...this is the result. You partisans are crazy.

The polls showed H winning in a landslide. Trump can't win...

You clearly don't understand wtf you are watching or talking about.

The effect was certainly there.

At a maximum, it might have shifted the race by 3 or 4 percentage points toward Donald Trump, swinging Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Florida to him, perhaps along with North Carolina and Arizona. At a minimum, its impact might have been only a percentage point or so. Still, because Clinton lost Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin by less than 1 point, the letter was probably enough to change the outcome of the Electoral College....

Clinton’s standing in the polls fell sharply. She’d led Trump by 5.9 percentage points in FiveThirtyEight’s popular vote projection at 12:01 a.m. on Oct. 28. A week later — after polls had time to fully reflect the letter — her lead had declined to 2.9 percentage points. That is to say, there was a shift of about 3 percentage points against Clinton. And it was an especially pernicious shift for Clinton because (at least according to the FiveThirtyEight model) Clinton was underperforming in swing states as compared to the country overall. In the average swing state,

The Comey Letter Probably Cost Clinton The Election

Final popular vote outcome was +2% for Clinton.

NEVER Trump
'Never Trump' Republicans went Democrat in 2018. Are they gone for good?

BENJY SARLIN
Nov 25th 2018 9:21AM
X
WASHINGTON — Kristin Olsen, who until 2016 led the Republican caucus in California's state assembly, surveyed the wreckage of the recent midterms in her state and came to a bitter conclusion: "The Grand Old Party is dead," she wrote in an op-ed.

Olsen, 44, told NBC News that Republicans had already struggled to adapt to a changing state, but the "division, hostility, vindictiveness, and lies" coming from President Donald Trump's White House was a knockout punch.

"It was the straw that broke the camel's back for many, many, many Republican voters," she said.

In the Central Valley, where Olsen is a county official, a surge in Latino turnout overwhelmed four-term Congressman Jeff Denham. But the most jarring losses came in suburban Orange County, an iconic GOP enclave where Richard Nixon was born and buried and where anti-tax activists helped lead the Reagan Revolution. Democrats won all four GOP-held seats.

Figures like Olsen, who identified as Republican but opposed Trump in 2016, were often mocked as irrelevant after his victory. Polls showed Republican voters united behind his presidency, despite nagging opposition from retiring GOP politicians and a handful of conservative pundits.

But the midterm wave, where Democrats won close to 40 seats and romped in the suburbs, seems to have included a lot of voters who look like Olsen.

RELATED

Good?? That vile lying nasty self serving POS is good for America?? You're either bonkers or just lying Your choice

Good?? That vile lying nasty self serving POS is good for America?? You're either bonkers or just lying Your choice
I can just picture you spewing spittle on your keyboard and your veins popping as you type. LOL. Makes my day.

And the best part is NO impeachment BUT he will get his ass handed to him by the NY AG when his presidency is over His ties to Saudis are out fn rageous and you republicans still kiss his fat ass?

And the best part is NO impeachment BUT he will get his ass handed to him by the NY AG when his presidency is over His ties to Saudis are out fn rageous and you republicans still kiss his fat ass?
Everyone has ties to the Saudis, you dumb ass. We're business partners and it's in our interest. Man, you are one ignorant loopy loo.

I can just picture you spewing spittle on your keyboard and your veins popping as you type. LOL. Makes my day.
Yes Mr BS I am angry He infuriates me and most Americans but the good news is when leaving this place I have many important things to do Not just swill the pigs like you probably do

Everyone has ties to the Saudis, you dumb ass. We're business partners and it's in our interest. Man, you are one ignorant loopy loo.
You ever hear of EMOLUMENT clause??? Read it Get educated

Yes Mr BS I am angry He infuriates me and most Americans but the good news is when leaving this place I have many important things to do Not just swill the pigs like you probably do
LOL. You do know that anger is bad for your heart and digestive system. Trump is going to be responsible for killing you early or at the least screwing up your digestive system. Ha ha.

LOL. You do know that anger is bad for your heart and digestive system. Trump is going to be responsible for killing you early or at the least screwing up your digestive system. Ha ha.
Getting my anger out here is better than some madman republican shooting and killing innocent folk

Even among the ignorant right wing cadre on this forum, you rank (both meanings) as one of the DUMBEST.......

(check out how many terrorists on 9-11 were Saudis......or ask a grownup for help.)

Even among the ignorant right wing cadre on this forum, you rank (both meanings) as one of the DUMBEST.......

(check out how many terrorists on 9-11 were Saudis......or ask a grownup for help.)
The fact that 9/11 terrorists were Saudi means absolutely nothing. There are Nazis that are American citizens. There are gangsters that are American citizens. Does that mean in your feeble intellect that the American government and business is run by Nazis and gangsters? What an idiot. You read something off a leftist political site and you run with it. You're like a two-year old playing with dynamite and matches.

Forum List

Back