No better time for Mueller to subpoena Trump

Why didn't Mueller submit the subpoena last month then? He knew Magoo was skating on thin ice with President Trump and was likely to be canned after the election?

Since you're obviously an ignorant Trump ass kisser, let me explain

a. Mueller did NOT want to be accused of interfering with the midterms, and

b. Mueller was waiting for Trump's crayon responses to the written questions....Read the O/P again....or have someone read it to you.

LOL

Hey OP, I doubt that Mueller's subpoena would get past Whitaker.

Exactly why Whitaker was appointed

Why didn't Mueller submit the subpoena last month then? He knew Magoo was skating on thin ice with President Trump and was likely to be canned after the election?
Because Mueller knew that Giuliani would never allow Trump to sit for an interrogation, subpoena or no subpoena. The subpoena route would wind its way to the USSC and the clock would run out by then. The written Q&A was a compromise. Mueller either has something or not, its put up or shut up time.

And being accused of interfering in the 2020 Presidential elections is somehow "better"?

Good God, you're a fucking idiot.....Not interfering in an election ONE moth away is the same as not interfering with an election TWO fucking years away???

Who turns your computer on for you?

The problem is it's difficult to subpoena a president when you don't have any probable cause.

'Check out U.S. v. Nixon...or, better yet, ask the legal scholar, Hannity for your talking points.

Nixon started with the involvement of breaking in of a DNC Headquarters (Watergate), an actual crime that began the pursuit of a further investigation. Trump began with a presidential political opponent using payments through a foreign government operative, to stir skeptism (not based on facts) that a foreign government aided in Trumps campaign. What irony when you consider the source of that information, which makes every progressive democrat look like idiots. You can’t make this up folks.

Meanwhile, didn’t we find the best guilty verdict stem from a prior tax evasion found through the Mullier investigation? As if you need a special council to investigate tax evasion. Is it any wonder progressives have trouble responding with any uncovered actual documented facts, surrounding Trump’s involvement in Russia collusion

Last edited:
House might impeach but you will never get the votes in the Senate for Conviction,

Where did I ever mention "impeachment" in my O/P???

I don't want to see Trump impeached and made into a martyr......I want his sorry, fat ass to resign in shame.

Not happening.

If William Jefferson Blythe III did not resign after lying under oath what the hell make you think his buddy Trump would do it?

Trump is not Nixon and lack any honor.

Clinton lied about a blowjob. No need for a president to resign over that.

Is it any wonder progressives have trouble responding with any uncovered actual documented facts, surrounding Trump’s involvement in Russia collusion

Why do you Trump ass kissers forget this???......

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

House might impeach but you will never get the votes in the Senate for Conviction,

Where did I ever mention "impeachment" in my O/P???

I don't want to see Trump impeached and made into a martyr......I want his sorry, fat ass to resign in shame.

Not happening.

If William Jefferson Blythe III did not resign after lying under oath what the hell make you think his buddy Trump would do it?

Trump is not Nixon and lack any honor.

Clinton lied about a blowjob. No need for a president to resign over that.

Trump is allegedly to have lied about hiring hoes to ruin a mattress, how is that a reason for anyone to resign even if true?

President Trump is very wealthy, and could easily afford to replace the mattresses.

Is it any wonder progressives have trouble responding with any uncovered actual documented facts, surrounding Trump’s involvement in Russia collusion

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Would that be James Comey, of whom democrats said interfered with Hillary’s presidency over an email investigation? How soon do the Democrats flip their support of someone they wanted fired themselves.

Just how easy do you want to make it, in shooting down a response with facts?

Would that be James Comey, of whom democrats said interfered with Hillary’s presidency over an email investigation? How soon do the Democrats flip their support of someone they wanted fired themselves.

IDIOT.......Did Trump fire Comey because Comey interfered with Hillary's campaign....

OR.....

did Trump fire Comey because Comey was investigating Trump's involvement with Russia???

What the fuck is the matter with you Trump cultists?

Just how easy do you want to make it, in shooting down a response with facts?

You're wasting your time over that fool... his entire shtick involves wishful thinking and hurling insults.

When you think about it, this may be an excellent time for Mueller to issue a subpoena to Trump for him to verbally and under oath address the questions posed by the investigative team.......

There are 3 reasons to substantiate why the time is optimum:

First, the midterm elections are virtually over and no one can claim that the DOJ is interfering with voters' opinions....as Comey had done to Clinton days before the 2016 election.

Second, the written answers submitted by Trump to Mueller's questions....... (with the laughable side comment that Trump took out his crayons and wrote the answers on his own).........most likely indicate plenty of reasons for follow-up questions that are the norm for any prosecutor.

Third....and perhaps most important......the stupid attacks that Trump has issued against the judiciary (an EQUAL branch of our governmental system) has prompted Chief Justice Roberts to slam Trump for his moronic thinking that ALL governing entities are nothing more than his stooges, there ONLY to follow his wishes.

Interesting days ahead to see if democracy can survive the scourge of this orange charlatan.
This is not going to happen. Mueller will instead subpoena the criminal's in Trump's orbit, naming Trump as an unindicted co-conspirator. Then congress can decide.

Mueller will also refer criminal prosecution of trump to the NY office, which will sit on it until the day the Trump presidency ends.

Forum List

Back