🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No better way to energize the DEM voters than to block Obama's nominations...

Gay marriage? Obamacare?

Are you an idiot?

Other than religious based hate, whats wrong with Gay marriage?

ACA was an attempt to normalize the most expensive healthcare in the world caused by HMO deregulation by Ronald Reagan.

Am I an idiot? No, are you?

It will be wonderful to see Dems turning out in droves to install HRC because the GOP is obstructing Obama's nominations....

I haven't said it for a while but eventually the GOP will run out of either toes or bullets. It seems as though they have found another foot's worth of toes to aim at.

The more likely scenario is after the DNC screws Sanders over, million of his supporters will just sit this one out. Most of the low information regressives have no clue what the supreme court does, much less the difference it makes who sits on it.
Nah, they will vote for Trump.

You're assuming it would be Trump and the hildabitch, I don't think that is likely either.

So how does she survive the inevitable criminal referral that will be coming from the FBI shortly?

If there were some criminal 'referral' it would have already occurred.

The only reason it continues is to keep the low thinkers busy and not concentrate on the real problem of middle class extinction.

So how does she survive the inevitable criminal referral that will be coming from the FBI shortly?

The only reason it continues is to keep the low thinkers busy and not concentrate on the real problem of middle class extinction.
low thinkers and knuckle draggers ..republicans ,,,,,but I repeat myself

Dept of State still hasn't released all the emails yet, it's coming.

It will be wonderful to see Dems turning out in droves to install HRC because the GOP is obstructing Obama's nominations....

I haven't said it for a while but eventually the GOP will run out of either toes or bullets. It seems as though they have found another foot's worth of toes to aim at.

Seriously? Your idiotic crew thinks judge judy is on the supreme court

Judge Judy Is a Supreme Court Justice, According to Some College Grads

upload_2016-2-17_18-29-22.jpeg

Even if that minority party is in the minority, they still have a responsibility to represent the interests of their constituents.

And if the best way to do that is to obstruct policies that are harmful to those interests than that is what they should do.

If the media lies to the people about what is going on, such as claiming that it is motivated by racism, and the people never hear anything else,

there is nothing to be done about that.

How many times have you failed to get your message across to someone on this very site?
That's all perfectly fine. My point continues to be that there may be a cost to be paid for that at the polls.

Again, I'm lousy at predicting this stuff.
There is nothing dumber than McConnell coming out and saying Republicans will block the nomination until Obama is no longer President

Almost as dumb as his declaration to make Obama a one term president

Makes clear the motives of every future Republican action

There is nothing dumb about it at all.

OK ...what did McConnell gain by showing his cards so early?

Giving his troops their marching orders. Giving the appearance of taking a strong stand.

Giving GOP senators a strong stand to join or risk sabotaging.

He never heard of sending a text message?

By declaring his opposition to Obama and not the prospective candidate, he ruined any chance of claiming it was about ideology and not politics

Do you mean this POS?

Keep up Hutch, I agreed many post ago McConnell was a douche bag as well, Scalia wasn't dead 24 hours and they where fighting over his position, pretty pathetic...

And we don't need or want a more Liberal SCOTUS after the disaster of Obama's Presidency...

This country does NOT want another Scalia on the bench!

Most of this country knows that money is NOT speech!

This is the end of the fascist SCOTUS!

Cons made SCOTUS the main issue of the election, and I'm really glad.
couple things here.
first, you say this country does not want... Ok, this suggests everyone, as in you presume to be speaking for me and other real Americans. This is not the case, you do not speak for me or other Real Americans. so stop.
Next most of this country knows that money is not speech. true, but if its a question to you, maybe you should reevaluate your educational qualifications
and, the end of the fascist SCOTUS? really? it would seem to me that what we are getting is an anti white, anti constitution anti American SCOTUS. But hey, if thats ok with your anti American commie loving ass, I guess that all that counts.

Scalia was not even dead for 24 hours and that F'ING POS you voted for made this announcement, he is lower than whale shit...

His nominee will be blocked, they better have thick skin...

If she doesn't get indicted you mean...
You're lucky he didn't break out dancing and singing "Ding dong the witch is dead". It's his constitutional responsibility to nominate candidates to fill open spots on the USSC. How long is he supposed to wait? Until all the republican wailing and gnashing of teeth is over?

Do you mean this POS?

Keep up Hutch, I agreed many post ago McConnell was a douche bag as well, Scalia wasn't dead 24 hours and they where fighting over his position, pretty pathetic...

And we don't need or want a more Liberal SCOTUS after the disaster of Obama's Presidency...

Democrats have confirmed conservative justices that gave the court a conservative advantage for 40 years

Now, when it looks like the court will take a liberal tilt, conservatives pick up their ball and go home

Gay marriage? Obamacare?

Are you an idiot?

Other than religious based hate, whats wrong with Gay marriage?

ACA was an attempt to normalize the most expensive healthcare in the world caused by HMO deregulation by Ronald Reagan.

Am I an idiot? No, are you?

Your opinions on the issues were not the question.

Dems won those court cases, 5-4 just like ptbw said.

You are an idiot.

Do you mean this POS?

Democrats have confirmed conservative justices that gave the court a conservative advantage for 40 years

Now, when it looks like the court will take a liberal tilt, conservatives pick up their ball and go home

It's telling the way that you have to spin the actions of your ideological opponents to put them in the worst possible light.

They are doing what they think is right.

YOu are narrow minded.

Forum List

Back