No Black women allowed. Becky only

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I can't blame the dude, I would want the pretty around me too. :beer:

BLACK TWITTER HAD LOTS TO SAY ABOUT KYRIE IRVING’S BECKY-FILLED CHAMPIONSHIP YACHT PARTY

After helping lead the Cleveland Cavaliers to a history-making NBA title, 24-year-old point guard Kyrie Irving has much to celebrate. And as expected, his follow-up to the city’s championship parade was one of epic portions. Irving went all out, hosting a huge yacht party in Miami. Sounds fairly normal for a guy that signed a five-year/$94,343,126 contract with an NBA franchise, right?

Well, Irving found himself in some hot water via the social media streets when footage of the party hit the net. Black Twitter didn’t take too kindly to the fact that party was clearly lacking one thing: melanin. Word on the street is that Irving didn’t want any black women on his boat, according to a “former homie.” But there’s no concrete information to back up the allegation as of now.

Black Twitter Had Lots To Say About Kyrie Irving's Becky-Filled Championship Yacht Party

BLACK TWITTER HAD LOTS TO SAY ABOUT KYRIE IRVING’S BECKY-FILLED CHAMPIONSHIP YACHT PARTY

After helping lead the Cleveland Cavaliers to a history-making NBA title, 24-year-old point guard Kyrie Irving has much to celebrate. And as expected, his follow-up to the city’s championship parade was one of epic portions. Irving went all out, hosting a huge yacht party in Miami. Sounds fairly normal for a guy that signed a five-year/$94,343,126 contract with an NBA franchise, right?

Well, Irving found himself in some hot water via the social media streets when footage of the party hit the net. Black Twitter didn’t take too kindly to the fact that party was clearly lacking one thing: melanin. Word on the street is that Irving didn’t want any black women on his boat, according to a “former homie.” But there’s no concrete information to back up the allegation as of now.

Black Twitter Had Lots To Say About Kyrie Irving's Becky-Filled Championship Yacht Party
They should leave Kyrie alone. He is young and hasn't learned yet that quantity is not the same as quality. Beckys throw themselves at Black men so he was just making it easy for all the Black guys on his boat to get laid. Also the dude was raised in Australia and the white women there are very into Black guys.

Last edited:
:beer:

They should leave Kyrie alone. He is young and hasn't learned yet that quantity is not the same as quality. Beckys throw themselves at Black men so he was just making it easy for all the Black guys on his boat to get laid. Also the dude was raised in Australia and the white women there are very into Black guys.

No, the black dudes know the white chicks are so much hotter than black chicks.
Can't blame them. :beer:

Nope. I'm a Black dude. Its well known white girls are the easiest lay on the planet. Kyrie wanted his boys to have a good time so he made sure there were plenty of white chicks.

"Word on the street is that Irving didn’t want any black women on his boat, according to a “former homie.” But there’s no concrete information to back up the allegation as of now."

According to some former poon!? Lame non-story.

Nope. I'm a Black dude. Its well known white girls are the easiest lay on the planet. Kyrie wanted his boys to have a good time so he made sure there were plenty of white chicks.

Yep, white girls much more attractive, that's what these dudes want, pretty girls.

Yep, white girls much more attractive, that's what these dudes want, pretty girls.
If you mean by pretty that they give excellent BJ's. Everyone knows white girls give the best BJ's. Its like its something genetic.

If you mean by pretty that they give excellent BJ's. Everyone knows white girls give the best BJ's. Its like its something genetic.

White men are pretty good at it as well. Experience talking. lol

God you really are a shit.

"Word on the street is that Irving didn’t want any black women on his boat, according to a “former homie.” But there’s no concrete information to back up the allegation as of now."

According to some former poon!? Lame non-story.
I thnk he was so disturbed by this scenery of half naked white girls dancing for Black guys he had to make up a spin that says Kyrie prefers white women. I guess he didnt realize Kyries fiance was Black.

God you really are a shit.
Does that mean your feelings or hurt or do you have proof this is not true?

Maybe the OP is right. He got this chick pregnant and got a court ordered paternity test to make sure he had the right to be in the childs life.

0924-krie-irving-andrea-wilson-getty-instagram-7.jpg

kyriesdffdfd.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back