No brainer

GOP senator blocks election security legislation hours after Mueller warns of Russian interference - CNNPolitics

Does anybody with a brain not know that the Russians materially assisted Trump's election in 2016. Well, you can bet your bippy that Repubtards know it and would gladly welcome Russian assistance in 2020.

So why would they support Democrat legislation to safeguard the election process? They would be shooting themselves in the foot if they did so. By killing this type of legislation, the Repubtard congress is openly and publicly asking Putin for his help once again. For they know full well, that without it, Trump is toast in 2020.
Yup, you are a no-brainer alright.

No one really knows if the Russians helped Trump win the election?

But if they did.

All I can say is, "Thank you Comrades!!" ... :thup:
And this^ is the problem with America today.

Treasonous conservatives begging for Russian help.

It was a made up charade, dumbass
Lol, not according to the CIA, FBI, and the rest of the intelligence agencies.

I-Am-Not-Saying-You-Are-A-Liar-But-You-Are-A-Liar-Meme-Image.jpg

But if they did.

Nope, 'fraid not.

GOP senator blocks election security legislation hours after Mueller warns of Russian interference - CNNPolitics

Does anybody with a brain not know that the Russians materially assisted Trump's election in 2016. Well, you can bet your bippy that Repubtards know it and would gladly welcome Russian assistance in 2020.

So why would they support Democrat legislation to safeguard the election process? They would be shooting themselves in the foot if they did so. By killing this type of legislation, the Repubtard congress is openly and publicly asking Putin for his help once again. For they know full well, that without it, Trump is toast in 2020.
Stop lying cockroach.

They only fed you what they wanted you to hear-

The indictment also said that those charged staged political rallies inside the United States, posing as Americans and U.S. grassroots groups. The defendants allegedly staged rallies both in support of then-president-elect Trump and opposed to him in New York on the same day.

A "Support Hillary" rally took place in July 2016 in DC.

Mueller Indicts 13 Russians Accused of Election Meddling

Agreed
It should be noted that their crime was not filling out a form.
That's it.

The only way to get all this stopped is to not vote for any republican. Get as many people you know to stop voting for republicans. They are bought by putin and won't do anything to keep our elections safe.

It doesn't surprise most people that republicans have killed another bill that will make our elections safe and honest.

Republicans are so disliked in a lot of America the only way republicans can win an election is too cheat. They've got it down to an art form now.

I laugh
Outside of NY City and LA County the majority of people are pro trump.
The Democratics are little more than a regional party.

But if they did.

The intelligence agencies that are operating a coup attempt.

But if they did.

Nope, 'fraid not.

Yes, yes you are.

Is that the best the desperate democrats can do? A couple of cobbled together bills that even CNN doesn't understand an didn't have a chance o ever getting to the President? The irony of ironies is that the person the democrats relied on, Christopher Steele (of the Steele Dossier) might have been an agent of the Russians.

Forum List

Back