No "butts" about it Michelle, despite "her" behind leads the way!..

If you dont like what Michelle and Obama "say", what exactly are you hoping to prove by pointing at her ass?

Sometimes the threads on here make me feel like im back in school again.

small minded people up in here

NO just people who hate to be preached to by people who don't practice what they preach!

Michelle's big boned leads the way in pomposity... Instead of preaching she could lose the butt! But she and people like her find that attractive!!!

I think it is a big butt!

Obama preaches about "brother's keeper".. yet his brother lives in a $12 hut...
There is another scripture that I guess Obama et.al. keep ignoring...
Matthew 7:4
How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?

Michelle is in good shape, especially relative to America.

Lets see your fatass photo, before you cast stones.

Oh wait, you get to hide behind a computer and cast stones while she's got the balls to do pushups on national tv. How small you should feel, riding coattails while scared to show your own puss.

Hey, everyone knows the bro's like their women thick ........ :cool:

michelle-obama-butt.jpg

small minded people up in here

NO just people who hate to be preached to by people who don't practice what they preach!

Michelle's big boned leads the way in pomposity... Instead of preaching she could lose the butt! But she and people like her find that attractive!!!

I think it is a big butt!

Obama preaches about "brother's keeper".. yet his brother lives in a $12 hut...
There is another scripture that I guess Obama et.al. keep ignoring...
Matthew 7:4
How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?

Michelle is in good shape, especially relative to America.

Lets see your fatass photo, before you cast stones.

Oh wait, you get to hide behind a computer and cast stones while she's got the balls to do pushups on national tv. How small you should feel, riding coattails while scared to show your own puss.
Mrs. Obama is very fit. Her shape is about genetics, not about not being fit. She is more fit than most Americans. She is not a 'thick' woman; i.e., she is not fat.

View attachment 24557 View attachment 24558

"White House Credits ‘Let's Move’ for Halting and Reversing Childhood Obesity Trend
Today the White House credited Michelle Obama's three-year-old “Let's Move” initiative with halting and even reversing a thirty year trend of increasing childhood obesity, a trend that has led to what the Centers for Disease Control has called an epidemic. A press release from the Office of the First Lady announced details of a "two day nationwide tour" at the end of the month to celebrate the third anniversary of the program that promotes exercise and healthy eating habits to young people. The press release also included a short history of the program (emphasis added):
White House Credits ?Let's Move? for Halting and Reversing Childhood Obesity Trend | The Weekly Standard

I like the class displayed by the RWrs here.

I think they dont need to prove anymore they like their dates with man hips and a flat butt.

I guess its all that homosexual repression they do to themselves

If you dont like what Michelle and Obama "say", what exactly are you hoping to prove by pointing at her ass?

Remember she preaches against Obesity YET people see big butts as OBESE!
Remember this is the administration that proudly stated..“lead from behind”
Take proposition one: We must “lead from behind” because U.S. relative power is declining. Even if you accept the premise, it’s a complete non sequitur.
What does China’s rising GDP have to do with American buck-passing on Libya, misjudging Iran, appeasing Syria?
The Obama doctrine: Leading from behind - Washington Post

So do you get it?? Her BUTT is leading us from behind!!!

Geez I know somethings go over people's heads but I assume there is a modicum of intelligence by the readers!

Remember she preaches against Obesity YET people see big butts as OBESE!
Remember this is the administration that proudly stated..“lead from behind”
Take proposition one: We must “lead from behind” because U.S. relative power is declining. Even if you accept the premise, it’s a complete non sequitur.
What does China’s rising GDP have to do with American buck-passing on Libya, misjudging Iran, appeasing Syria?
The Obama doctrine: Leading from behind - Washington Post

So do you get it?? Her BUTT is leading us from behind!!!

Geez I know somethings go over people's heads but I assume there is a modicum of intelligence by the readers!

She's not obese, dork.

When I was growing up all of the fat girls/women claimed they had a thyriod condition.

You never hear that any more.

Now they just stuff their faces with extra cheese pizzas and super sized fast food w/ large fries.

While ordering diet drinks......... :cuckoo:

Mrs. Obama is very fit. Her shape is about genetics, not about not being fit. She is more fit than most Americans. She is not a 'thick' woman; i.e., she is not fat.
That's racist!! ........ :cool:

No it isn't. However, your assuming it is racist is in fact very racist.

There are many woman who are Caucasion who have the same shape. One of my best friends, in fact, is slender all over, except in the same area as Mrs. Obama. My friend's mother is the same way. They are both Caucasion. Being pear shaped has nothing to do with race. Jennifer Love Hewitt is the same. She is slender but has a large butt. That is why there was a fury some months ago about a bikini picture of her from behind looking, to some people, fat, when, in fact, she is quite slender otherwise, except for her bottom.

Last edited:
The Yet's shape is genetic, nothing she can do about that. Telling us that this genetic shape is beautiful and that that massive lower jaw is attractive is where the whole Mooch is an ideal falls apart.

The Yet's shape is genetic, nothing she can do about that. Telling us that this genetic shape is beautiful and that that massive lower jaw is attractive is where the whole Mooch is an ideal falls apart.

its called an underbite

Forum List

Back