No "butts" about it Michelle, despite "her" behind leads the way!..

I guess the right wants to be know as the stupid AND shallow party
The majority of liberals/democrats think Michelle is one hot babe?? :eek:

No wonder so many lefty's are homos ....... :cuckoo: :lol:

Stupid, racist and a homophobe, three for three. Very impressive.

As you don't seem to be able to figure it out: whether or not she is 'hot' is not relevant to her role as first lady.

Knocking someone's genetic build. Wow, you guys are just brilliant. :rolleyes:

As to the article, no stats were provided for the credit that the WH is taking. Natch.

OH... YEA... SHE's BIG BONED which my sister use to SAY herself before she slimmed down.

It's just a shame that like her husband she's GREAT preacher able to tell everybody else what they should do but... don't do what they say themselves!

Case in point..Obama says "he's his brother's keeper" About 17,900 results in Google..
YET his own brother lives in a $12 a year hut!
Obama is a millionaire! How come he allows his brother to live in a $12 hut he he preaches to us about being our brother's keeper?

in 2010 Obama's taxable income was $1,728,096
245,075 14.18% of his income as donations to charities
49,945 home mortgage interest
122,527 Long term capital loss CARRYOVER!!! 7% sheltered income!!
and paid: $453,770 26.26% of gross income.

But President and Mrs. George W. Bush reported taxable income of $719, 274 for the tax year 2007
The Bushes contributed a total of $165,660 [23%] to churches and charitable organizations.
federal income taxes,paid $221,635 the White House said Friday.
Bush earned $719,000 in 2007 - CNN.com

Obama donations 14% Bush 23% and which one keeps saying "brother's keeper"???

If she ate like a large portion of Americans she'd be a fat cow. Hell, if she ate like Chris Cristie she'd look like him, a fat cow. She doesn't and she isn't. She's 6' tall and likely is bigger boned. She is also peared shaped... smaller on top, bigger on bottom and no amount of dieting will change this. What shape is your sister? MO is in better shape now than she was 4 years ago, go look at pics. Why don't you rag on her height, her being an amazon and all? Cause, you know, that's her fault too. :rolleyes:

You do see how stupid your nitpicking is, don't you?

If you want to rag on a politician or their spouse for their shape rag on someone deserving of it, like Cristie, cause that's all self- inflicted. No bones about it he's just huge cause he eats like shit and doesn't exercise.

Michelle Obama is the most physically fit First Lady ever

It is not even close

Last edited:
Mrs. Obama and Rachael Ray chose to highlight school lunches in Mississippi, which was rated the most obese state in the nation for several years, because the state's childhood obesity rates have declined by 13% among elementary school students in recent years. Mississippi is one of several states and cities to show decreases in childhood obesity. The Clinton Public School District in Mississippi, where the First Lady will be visiting, mobilized the entire community to make their schools healthier to support their children's physical wellness and academic achievement. With leadership from the Superintendent, Board of Education, parents, students and community leaders, Clinton made healthy schools a top priority and implemented district-wide changes to bring physical activity and nutritious choices to students - all with no additional funding.

Michelle Obama back in Chicago to mark "Let's Move" 3rd anniversary

don't get me started on that...I feed the children in a grade school..parents you need to be aware of they are doing
I now have to EXPLAIN to a Kindergartner if they DON'T take a 1/2 cup of fruit or vegetable ( which they mostly just THROW AWAY), their parents are going to be charged MORE from their wonderful government..
but that's the kind of government you like..force taxes on people to make them quit smoking and FORCE food on children or make their parents PAY MORE

Mrs. Obama and Rachael Ray chose to highlight school lunches in Mississippi, which was rated the most obese state in the nation for several years, because the state's childhood obesity rates have declined by 13% among elementary school students in recent years. Mississippi is one of several states and cities to show decreases in childhood obesity. The Clinton Public School District in Mississippi, where the First Lady will be visiting, mobilized the entire community to make their schools healthier to support their children's physical wellness and academic achievement. With leadership from the Superintendent, Board of Education, parents, students and community leaders, Clinton made healthy schools a top priority and implemented district-wide changes to bring physical activity and nutritious choices to students - all with no additional funding.

Michelle Obama back in Chicago to mark "Let's Move" 3rd anniversary

don't get me started on that...I feed the children in a grade school..parents you need to be aware of they are doing
I now have to EXPLAIN to a Kindergartner if they DON'T take a 1/2 cup of fruit or vegetable ( which they mostly just THROW AWAY), their parents are going to be charged MORE from their wonderful government..
but that's the kind of government you like..force taxes on people to make them quit smoking and FORCE food on children or make their parents PAY MORE

You're a lunch lady.

Thats awesome.

Nothing wrong with it, it's just awesome.

small minded people up in here

NO just people who hate to be preached to by people who don't practice what they preach!

Michelle's big boned leads the way in pomposity... Instead of preaching she could lose the butt! But she and people like her find that attractive!!!

I think it is a big butt!

Obama preaches about "brother's keeper".. yet his brother lives in a $12 hut...
There is another scripture that I guess Obama et.al. keep ignoring...
Matthew 7:4
How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?

If she didn't practice what she preached she'd look like this:

Obama_Christie.jpg

The Mooche's program works! Give kids vile food that they throw away, the kids go hungry and lose all that weight. Starving people is an excellent method of weight control.

Knocking someone's genetic build. Wow, you guys are just brilliant. :rolleyes:

As to the article, no stats were provided for the credit that the WH is taking. Natch.

OH... YEA... SHE's BIG BONED which my sister use to SAY herself before she slimmed down.

It's just a shame that like her husband she's GREAT preacher able to tell everybody else what they should do but... don't do what they say themselves!

Case in point..Obama says "he's his brother's keeper" About 17,900 results in Google..
YET his own brother lives in a $12 a year hut!
Obama is a millionaire! How come he allows his brother to live in a $12 hut he he preaches to us about being our brother's keeper?

in 2010 Obama's taxable income was $1,728,096
245,075 14.18% of his income as donations to charities
49,945 home mortgage interest
122,527 Long term capital loss CARRYOVER!!! 7% sheltered income!!
and paid: $453,770 26.26% of gross income.

But President and Mrs. George W. Bush reported taxable income of $719, 274 for the tax year 2007
The Bushes contributed a total of $165,660 [23%] to churches and charitable organizations.
federal income taxes,paid $221,635 the White House said Friday.
Bush earned $719,000 in 2007 - CNN.com

Obama donations 14% Bush 23% and which one keeps saying "brother's keeper"???

If she ate like a large portion of Americans she'd be a fat cow. Hell, if she ate like Chris Cristie she'd look like him, a fat cow. She doesn't and she isn't. She's 6' tall and likely is bigger boned. She is also peared shaped... smaller on top, bigger on bottom and no amount of dieting will change this. What shape is your sister? MO is in better shape now than she was 4 years ago, go look at pics. Why don't you rag on her height, her being an amazon and all? Cause, you know, that's her fault too. :rolleyes:

You do see how stupid your nitpicking is, don't you?

If you want to rag on a politician or their spouse for their shape rag on someone deserving of it, like Cristie, cause that's all self- inflicted. No bones about it he's just huge cause he eats like shit and doesn't exercise.

She's NOT 6 feet tall.. 5' 10"! And she is BIG BONED but she's overweight! AND she's preaching against being overweight and appears nothing is changing her eating habits!

$Michelle-Obama-fat-hippo-eating-Political-humor.jpg

Shit like this just makes conservatives look petty and out of touch.

Stop already. Obama doesn't need our help in his endeavor to diminish our party.

healthmyths doesn't represent Conservatives.

He represents keyboard cowards.

He also apparently likes a flat ass. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeert, pause on that thnx.

Remember she preaches against Obesity YET people see big butts as OBESE!
Remember this is the administration that proudly stated..“lead from behind”
Take proposition one: We must “lead from behind” because U.S. relative power is declining. Even if you accept the premise, it’s a complete non sequitur.
What does China’s rising GDP have to do with American buck-passing on Libya, misjudging Iran, appeasing Syria?
The Obama doctrine: Leading from behind - Washington Post

So do you get it?? Her BUTT is leading us from behind!!!

Geez I know somethings go over people's heads but I assume there is a modicum of intelligence by the readers!

She's not obese, dork.
YOU ARE RIGHT ... she's not... according to her weight/height supposedly!

I said people perceive people with big butts as OBESE!!!

BUT according to the below the woman who preaches against OBESITY is closer to be OBESE her self then being normal weight for a "big boned " woman!!!

Mrs. Obama is 5'10 1/2 inches tall and weighs 187......
A person is considered obese when his or her weight is 20% or more above normal weight.
The most common measure of obesity is the body mass index or BMI.
A person is considered overweight if his or her BMI is between 25 and 29.9; a person is considered obese if his or her BMI is over 30.
Obesity Facts, Causes, Emotional Aspects and When to Seek Help

So if we believe she is 5'10 1/2 which can be calculated independently and
we believe she is 187 lbs.. here BMI is 26.8 which is OVERWEIGHT..
BMI Calculator | Apidra(R) (insulin glulisine [rDNA origin] injection)

But if she is 5' 10" and weighs 210 lbs she is obese at a BMI of 30!

But if we look at her height and weight chart for "big boned" women:
5'10" 152-173 weight SHE SHOULD weigh BUT she's 187 which is OVERWEIGHT!
Height and Weight Chart - height weight chart, weight height chart

No they don't, YOU do.

Those bullshit charts don't take fitness/muscle mass into account. They are just numbers.

Fail thread.

Barbra Bush was mantronly looking.

The left was respectful of her.

The right is never respectful

remember what they did to Chelsea and Amy?

Oh pipe down, the left ripped Palin's kids apart especially the Down's babby. Didn't see you bitching about that. Pot, kettle, black.

"Your?"

I'm an independent, player.

And no, he doesn't represent the Conservative base.

He represents the fringe mean-spirited Conservatives.

There are decent people on all walks of life. Go outside, turn Political media off, and wake up.

Forum List

Back