No "butts" about it Michelle, despite "her" behind leads the way!..

Shit like this just makes conservatives look petty and out of touch.

Stop already. Obama doesn't need our help in his endeavor to diminish our party.

Ignorant people IGNORE pomposity anywhere and you are ignorant which will lead to your demise!

These same "examples" are destroying our nation and every little bit i.e. Michelle's forcing kids to eat what SHE doesn't eat is a perfect example of the "Central Party Planning" ,elitist "we know better but we don't do it" mentality which SHE's exemplifying!

How come you didn't come to Laura Bush's defense when photos like these were actually printed in the MSM??

$Laura_Scary_Bush.jpg $laura-bush-demon.jpg

Image - Laura Scary Bush.jpg - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

OH... YEA... SHE's BIG BONED which my sister use to SAY herself before she slimmed down.

It's just a shame that like her husband she's GREAT preacher able to tell everybody else what they should do but... don't do what they say themselves!

Case in point..Obama says "he's his brother's keeper" About 17,900 results in Google..
YET his own brother lives in a $12 a year hut!
Obama is a millionaire! How come he allows his brother to live in a $12 hut he he preaches to us about being our brother's keeper?

in 2010 Obama's taxable income was $1,728,096
245,075 14.18% of his income as donations to charities
49,945 home mortgage interest
122,527 Long term capital loss CARRYOVER!!! 7% sheltered income!!
and paid: $453,770 26.26% of gross income.

But President and Mrs. George W. Bush reported taxable income of $719, 274 for the tax year 2007
The Bushes contributed a total of $165,660 [23%] to churches and charitable organizations.
federal income taxes,paid $221,635 the White House said Friday.
Bush earned $719,000 in 2007 - CNN.com

Obama donations 14% Bush 23% and which one keeps saying "brother's keeper"???

If she ate like a large portion of Americans she'd be a fat cow. Hell, if she ate like Chris Cristie she'd look like him, a fat cow. She doesn't and she isn't. She's 6' tall and likely is bigger boned. She is also peared shaped... smaller on top, bigger on bottom and no amount of dieting will change this. What shape is your sister? MO is in better shape now than she was 4 years ago, go look at pics. Why don't you rag on her height, her being an amazon and all? Cause, you know, that's her fault too. :rolleyes:

You do see how stupid your nitpicking is, don't you?

If you want to rag on a politician or their spouse for their shape rag on someone deserving of it, like Cristie, cause that's all self- inflicted. No bones about it he's just huge cause he eats like shit and doesn't exercise.

She's NOT 6 feet tall.. 5' 10"! And she is BIG BONED but she's overweight! AND she's preaching against being overweight and appears nothing is changing her eating habits!

View attachment 24564

If she ate the way you state she would look like Christie. She doesn't. Try looking at pics of her from four years ago to now. She has lost weight and is better shape now.
Nice ignoring the entire point of my post. :rolleyes:

Stop already. Obama doesn't need our help in his endeavor to diminish our party.

Ignorant people IGNORE pomposity anywhere and you are ignorant which will lead to your demise!

These same "examples" are destroying our nation and every little bit i.e. Michelle's forcing kids to eat what SHE doesn't eat is a perfect example of the "Central Party Planning" ,elitist "we know better but we don't do it" mentality which SHE's exemplifying!

How come you didn't come to Laura Bush's defense when photos like these were actually printed in the MSM??

View attachment 24565 View attachment 24566

pompousity?

like making a childish thread about someone's looks, while being cowardly and hiding your own?

pompous indeed, mr ignorant.

Placing too much value on the looks of someone you will NEVER have sex with is really really shallow
I just find it totally OFFENSIVE that this woman is TELLING US how we should live and she's OVERWEIGHT! SHE has a big butt and THAT is not something I'm attracted to even though as Seinfeld said "not that there is anything wrong" with having a BIG BUTT..
except when you are preaching against Obesity!!!

You're overweight.

She's physically fit, and is in a good position to be teaching people about Nutrition.

If you don't like it, dont be a little pussy and be offended, just DONT LISTEN, TUB ASS! Novel idea, I know.

People who would like to see the First Lady's valid certificate of nutrition should look at the same place where they might find her husband's valid certificate of birth.

Who in the MSM published those pictures? NY Times? Washington Post? Time Magazine?

:cuckoo:

:cool:
small minded people up in here

NO just people who hate to be preached to by people who don't practice what they preach!

Michelle's big boned leads the way in pomposity... Instead of preaching she could lose the butt! But she and people like her find that attractive!!!

I think it is a big butt!

Obama preaches about "brother's keeper".. yet his brother lives in a $12 hut...
There is another scripture that I guess Obama et.al. keep ignoring...
Matthew 7:4
How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?

Yes, the party of "family values" pratices what they preach. :eusa_whistle: Newt Gingrich, Mark Sanford, Mark Foley, Bob Livingston, Helen Chenowith, Dan Burton, Rudi Guliani, Don Sherwood, David Vitter, Larry Craig, Vito Fosella, John Ensign, ...........

Jackie did not lift weights and could not run a mile to save her life
Jackie Kennedy was an avid swimmer and accomplished equestrian.

All Michelle could do is float her blubber in a swimming pool.

And only a large Budweiser draft horse could carry her weight......... :cool:

How many laps a day did Jackie do in the White House pool? What was her daily workout regime?

Equestrian? Don't make me laugh

small minded people up in here

NO just people who hate to be preached to by people who don't practice what they preach!

Michelle's big boned leads the way in pomposity... Instead of preaching she could lose the butt! But she and people like her find that attractive!!!

I think it is a big butt!

Obama preaches about "brother's keeper".. yet his brother lives in a $12 hut...
There is another scripture that I guess Obama et.al. keep ignoring...
Matthew 7:4
How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?

Bullshit. Stupid assholes like you are what have ruined the GOP. Your extreme racism, prejudice and sheer ignorance... I hope you're happy that your party is in a flaming ball and exploding. You should take some of the credit. Which side of the internal war are you going to join? Ron Paul? Tea Baggers? Jeb Bush? LMAO!!!

url]

how do you think the women in this country feel about a party that calls a healthy women a FAT ASS?

Jackie Kennedy was the most fit and classy First Lady to ever grace the WH .......... :cool:

147633694004260022_wNjFeGw3_c.jpg

Nah, she was a sucker. Her Husband was piping chicks on the side and she allowed it.
Yeah and most of them had wide behinds like Marilyn Monroe and Michelle Obama!

Marilyn-Monroe-oversized-postcard-.jpg

^like the fist of an angry God

One sick thing about this country is that she would be considered a "plus size" model today.

Jackie did not lift weights and could not run a mile to save her life
Jackie Kennedy was an avid swimmer and accomplished equestrian.

All Michelle could do is float her blubber in a swimming pool.

And only a large Budweiser draft horse could carry her weight......... :cool:

How many laps a day did Jackie do in the White House pool? What was her daily workout regime?

Equestrian? Don't make me laugh

These poor NeoCons are only showing just how shallow and culturally vapid they truly are. They never demanded any kind of beauty and fitness standards from Laura Bush or Nancy Reagan.

And they are woefully stupid about one of the major factors driving up heath care costs: obesity which causes a host of diseases and disorders such as diabetes.

Forum List

Back