No Charges Filed Against Mom in Cincinnati Zoo Gorilla Incident

As a mother, I was struck by that mother's reaction. "Oh, I can't watch." What????
If that had been my child, I would have been in that enclosure 1 second after.
And you would have broken your leg from the 15 foot drop then promptly been mauled to death as a threat.

Like the kid was? Oh wait
The kid weighs significantly less than you and the bones are not as hard.

Dumb....but it's you so expected.
He is right though & on top of that a small child posses no threat whereas a full grown adult could easily be see as a threat.

I'd still try....your little friend and obviously you feel you're too old and frail. Want to keep playing?

As a mother, I was struck by that mother's reaction. "Oh, I can't watch." What????
And you would have broken your leg from the 15 foot drop then promptly been mauled to death as a threat.

Young healthy child =/= old frail parent

LOL Keep grasping
Perhaps you should try "grasping" at reality?

Had ANY adult gone into that pit the chances of their survival would have been slim to none.

Some effort by the kid had to take place in order for the kid to get in....
Where were the parents while this was going on?

I agree with Hamilton County Prosecutor Joseph Deters decision to not prosecute the family of the little boy that accidently fell into Harambe's lair but-----but I have to question why Deters referenced smoking (wtf?) crack with this tragic accident?

Melissa Chan

Hamilton County Prosecutor Joseph Deters: “Had she been in the bathroom smoking crack and letting her kids run around the zoo, that’d be a different story,” he added. “She was being attentive to her children, by all witness accounts.”

I understand what he was getting at but not a wise choice of words. Crack is known to be the drug of choice among Black people even though whites use it equally if not more. if he had said meth instead then maybe that would have been a better since that is the known drug of choice among whites.

Holy shit assclapias, how do you see anything thru those black glasses? This has nothing to do with race. You're part of the problem, bot the solution.

He is right though & on top of that a small child posses no threat whereas a full grown adult could easily be see as a threat.

I'd still try....your little friend and obviously you feel you're too old and frail. Want to keep playing?
I think too smart is the keyword you're looking for.

Typical inbred thinking. If the child survived it would be traumatized by seeing his mother broken like a rag doll by King Kong. The mom did right by telling her child to stay calm and that she loved him.

The gorilla would have been all over your SmellyIrishAss

Oh look, Rightdinger charges in to save the day and stumbles and bumbles. Any good parent would try....this thread speaks volumes of some's parenting skills

That's nice, gramps. Now go bug someone else. Tool

I agree with Hamilton County Prosecutor Joseph Deters decision to not prosecute the family of the little boy that accidently fell into Harambe's lair but-----but I have to question why Deters referenced smoking (wtf?) crack with this tragic accident?

Melissa Chan

Hamilton County Prosecutor Joseph Deters: “Had she been in the bathroom smoking crack and letting her kids run around the zoo, that’d be a different story,” he added. “She was being attentive to her children, by all witness accounts.”

I understand what he was getting at but not a wise choice of words. Crack is known to be the drug of choice among Black people even though whites use it equally if not more. if he had said meth instead then maybe that would have been a better since that is the known drug of choice among whites.

Holy shit assclapias, how do you see anything thru those black glasses? This has nothing to do with race. You're part of the problem, bot the solution.
of course it has something to do with race. Only a complete idiot doesnt recognize that.

It wouldn't have mattered, Obama would have intervened on her behalf, excusing her negligence anyway.

ODS is a bitch, ain't it? Every waking hour. Your brain is on Obama for every waking hour.

LOL "I would have jumped in and karate chopped that dang ole gorilla and carried my child outta there"

And of course, Asclepias has to make this about race.

Every discussion on this board does not require emotional based insults.
No one was challenging a mothers love & desire to protect. I only stated the obvious outcome for one choice.

Melissa Chan

of course it has something to do with race. Only a complete idiot doesnt recognize that.

Could you post a list of the fantasy code words for everyone. You know, words like Chicago, hotdog, etc. It's hard to keep up with the fauxrage of the race pimps.

No one was challenging a mothers love & desire to protect. I only stated the obvious outcome for one choice.

Any good parent would try...the fact some of you wouldn't speaks volumes. I'd lay down my life for my child....while you try to figure the odds and calculations on survival.

Melissa Chan

Could you post a list of the fantasy code words for everyone. You know, words like Chicago, hotdog, etc. It's hard to keep up with the fauxrage of the race pimps.
No need. If you lack intellect posting code words wont help you.

Any good parent would try...the fact some of you wouldn't speaks volumes. I'd lay down my life for my child....while you try to figure the odds and calculations on survival.
A smart parent would know that there was more chance of your child being injured or killed if you were dumb enough to jump in.

Yes, you do have to calculate your own odds of survival. You certainly wouldn't have done your child any good had you been incapacitated or killed trying to get to said child.

This mother made an error in allowing her child to get free enough to enter the gorilla pit, she didn't err in the way she reacted after he had done so.

That woman was incredibly composed during that 911 call. She was telling her son that he needed to stay calm and she was telling him that she loved him.

She did everything right once the child found himself in danger.

The grandstanding and chest pounding bullshit about moms jumping in to save the kid is fantasy stuff. And any talk about parenting skills by someone who says they would jump into that enclosure is funny as hell.

Forum List

Back