No charges filed in Palin brawl

Biden has stayed in the Senate for 40 years because although he's NOT very intelligent...he is smart enough to know that the gig he HAS is better than anything he could get in the Private Sector.

The Founding Fathers would have enacted term limits on Senators if they had known people like Joe Biden would be along some day to turn what was them a part time job into a life long career!

Yeah, because the Founding Slave Rapists were just so smart.

I think that before term limits, maybe they should have outlawed slavery and wrote a Militia Amendment that was clear enough where people wouldn't rationalize selling guns to crazy people with it.

But I know it's tough for you, getting up and hating Obama and Biden every day because your party really has nothing to offer except failure and greed.

If you dumb-ass liberals had simply let her go back to Alaska and do her job she wouldn't be running around the country ON all those podiums! But oh no...you couldn't DO that...could you! You had to be poor winners and bring all those frivolous lawsuits against her to force her into quitting. Then you turn around and whine about her getting national attention? Anyone who does THAT is "kind of an idiot", Joe!

I didn't bring any lawsuits against her. Most of those lawsuits were brought by people in her state who didn't like her doing shit like leaking personnel records or abusing travel privilages or trying to get relatives fired from their jobs.

And seriously, all the lawyers you have on the right, and none of them would have taken her cases pro bono?

What ever happened to the "Party of Personal Responsibility"?

Ebola has killed thousands you moron! It's now here in the US and our incompetent government is all that stands between the American people and getting something that is fatal 70% of the time! I know that you LOVE the Government, Joe and think they can do no wrong but for those of us who deal in reality not fantasy...Ebola is a nightmare.

Ebola has been around in Africa for decades, dude. 27,000 Americans will die of the flu this year. But Ebola is scary. And from Africa. Jeezus, man, you're even racist against diseases.

So if the government manages to keep Ebola contained, are you going to give Obama any credit? I doubt it.

And spare me the holier than thou attitude about which party is the more spotlessly clean! Democrats elected a drunken woman killer Teddy Kennedy for decades...they kept an admitted crack and prostitute using sleaze named Marion Barry in office...they reelected an incompetent and crooked mayor named Ray Nagin after he used the Katrina disaster to line his own pockets! Yeah, you guys are SO ethical! :disbelief::disbelief::disbelief:

Yawn, guy, are you really going to throw everything at the wall and see what sticks?

Palin is kind of an idiot. This is your problem. There's no reason why she should have the national podium she has OTHER than people like you give it to her.

If you dumb-ass liberals had simply let her go back to Alaska and do her job she wouldn't be running around the country ON all those podiums! But oh no...you couldn't DO that...could you! You had to be poor winners and bring all those frivolous lawsuits against her to force her into quitting. Then you turn around and whine about her getting national attention? Anyone who does THAT is "kind of an idiot", Joe!

Hahahaha....you're blaming us for her quitting.....another clue you are totally clueless. She quit because she saw a bunch of fools out there drooling over her and she figured she could get more money from the morons while vacationing than sitting in a stuffy office trying to figure out what she's supposed to do. Now you keep inviting her to speak at your gatherings because she tells you all the lies you like to hear...and most of you don't really know what is going on, and think she speaks the gospel truth.

Palin left office because a small group of liberal "vigilantes" decided that even though the Obama/Biden ticket had won the election that they were going to bankrupt Sarah Palin as some sort of punishment for having the audacity to run against Barack "the chosen one" Obama! Instead of being satisfied with winning and sending Palin back to Alaska these obsessed liberals decided that they would take advantage of how Alaska's ethics laws were written (laws that Palin herself was instrumental in getting passed to stop the corruption that had taken place by Republican "Good Ole Boys"!) to bring one ethics lawsuit after another against Palin. All of these suits were eventually throw out of court because they were totally lacking in merit but the idea was never to win these cases...oh no...the idea was to force Palin to spend her time and her own money to defend against them. Liberals brought suit against Palin to prevent her from taking donations to a defense fund because bankrupting Palin was always the goal.

So what happened?

Quite simply, Palin resigned her position as Governor, wrote a best selling book, became a key note speaker for conservatives, got a reality TV show and a job on Fox News. The TRUTH, Mertex...is that those same liberals that took it upon themselves to try and destroy Palin...ended up making her very wealthy...something that I find deliciously ironic!

I didn't bring any lawsuits against her. Most of those lawsuits were brought by people in her state who didn't like her doing shit like leaking personnel records or abusing travel privilages or trying to get relatives fired from their jobs.

And seriously, all the lawyers you have on the right, and none of them would have taken her cases pro bono?

Most of the lawsuits were brought by people in her State...in fact most were brought by one woman who was upset because Palin hadn't rewarded her with a position in the government she thought she had coming to her. What's interesting about that however is how THAT vindictive loser was financially supported by liberal groups from outside of Alaska.

Ebola has killed thousands you moron! It's now here in the US and our incompetent government is all that stands between the American people and getting something that is fatal 70% of the time! I know that you LOVE the Government, Joe and think they can do no wrong but for those of us who deal in reality not fantasy...Ebola is a nightmare.

Ebola has been around in Africa for decades, dude. 27,000 Americans will die of the flu this year. But Ebola is scary. And from Africa. Jeezus, man, you're even racist against diseases.

So if the government manages to keep Ebola contained, are you going to give Obama any credit? I doubt it.

Who cares where Ebola is "from", you horses ass! It's about as scary a thing as exists on our planet and it couldn't care less about the color of your skin. This isn't a political thing! I hope that the Government can keep Ebola contained because if it doesn't then we're in a WORLD of hurt!

Most of the lawsuits were brought by people in her State...in fact most were brought by one woman who was upset because Palin hadn't rewarded her with a position in the government she thought she had coming to her. What's interesting about that however is how THAT vindictive loser was financially supported by liberal groups from outside of Alaska.

If a governor bailed on that, then how would we expect her to react if our country was under attack?

That's not a shot specifically at Palin per se, but I want someone who isn't going to buckle under pressure when we need the President the most. I'd say that about anyone, Republican or Democrat. Quitting as governor because of harassing lawsuits doesn't give confidence that they have the fortitude to deal with al-Qaeda.

If a governor bailed on that, then how would we expect her to react if our country was under attack?

That's not a shot specifically at Palin per se, but I want someone who isn't going to buckle under pressure when we need the President the most. I'd say that about anyone, Republican or Democrat. Quitting as governor because of harassing lawsuits doesn't give confidence that they have the fortitude to deal with al-Qaeda.

What exactly would you have had Palin DO, Toro? She was being subjected to a barrage of frivolous lawsuits...dozens of lawsuits whose only purpose were to bankrupt her and her family. She had been sued so that she couldn't accept donations to pay for a defense of those lawsuits. That was going to continue until the Palin's were bankrupt. So would you have had Palin simply let herself be "bled out" by this tactic? Would you have allowed that if it were YOU that was under this kind of sleazy attack?

Where is your outrage at a group of people so vindictive...so spiteful...that despite WINNING an election decided that the only thing that would satisfy them would be the complete destruction of the person who had the "audacity" to run against Barack Obama?

We need good people to run for political office in this country. Put aside partisan politics for a moment and think long and hard about the message that was sent by the behavior of a small group of political "zealots" following the 2008 election and then ask yourself if YOU would want to run for high office in this nation if a lifetime of harassment, win or lose, would await you if you did?

Apparently the barrage of lawsuits was initiated by a woman who worked on Governor Palin's first campaign, convincing herself that she would then be in line for a juicy state "no-show-required" job. When that didn't materialize she turned vindictive and went looking for sugar-daddies to fund her games. Since Ms. Palin had set out on a path to clean out a nest of corruption in the legislature there was no shortage of contributors hoping to avoid jail time.

Alaska laws don't allow state funds to be used to defend that sort of thing so family bankruptcy was a real possibility. Not someone with children can afford to have happen.

Oh, that woman STILL doesn't have a state job. Apparently the contributors dropped her like a stone as soon as her usefulness was ended.

Tough titty, that.

Now, you want links? You have two choices:

1. Do it yourself as you have shown yourself capable.
2. I'll gladly PM you my rate card and do it for you once payment clears.

As for who has the "fortitude" to deal with terrorists? Do you honestly think Sarah Palin has less fortitude than Barack Obama? I hate to point out the obvious here but a person who votes "Present" on contentious bills is probably not going to be someone who possesses great "fortitude" on anything.

And as I asked Toro...what would YOU have done if it was your family that was facing bankruptcy because of those lawsuits?

"You people are MEAN, and I am NOT going to play with you anymore!"

Sarah P.

Did you want to defend the actions of those people who brought those frivolous law suits against Palin after liberals were victorious in 2008, Vandal? What was the purpose of doing that?

I don't know. I've never been a perpetual victim, like Sarah is. And she plays the part so WELL....

"You people are MEAN, and I am NOT going to play with you anymore!"

Sarah P.

Did you want to defend the actions of those people who brought those frivolous law suits against Palin after liberals were victorious in 2008, Vandal? What was the purpose of doing that?

I don't know. I've never been a perpetual victim, like Sarah is. And she plays the part so WELL....

So you can't answer my question as to what YOU would do in that circumstance...yet you continue to attack Palin for HER response?

Who's playing a part here, Vandal?

It was a simple question...why don't you have a response to it?

I suppose Palin COULD have chosen to do a JoeB and play the perpetual victim but instead she chose to turn a situation that was forced upon her into something positive. That's pretty much the definition of someone who is NOT a victim.

I noticed that you ignored my question about what kind of person it is that would want to destroy their political opponents even after beating them soundly at the ballot box? Who does that!

^ that

So none of you progressives that are so fond of ripping Palin for being a "quitter" has any answer to my question about what YOU would have done if you were faced with what Palin was?

Why doesn't that surprise me...

Forum List

Back