No charges filed in Palin brawl

"You people are MEAN, and I am NOT going to play with you anymore!"

Sarah P.

Did you want to defend the actions of those people who brought those frivolous law suits against Palin after liberals were victorious in 2008, Vandal? What was the purpose of doing that?

I don't know. I've never been a perpetual victim, like Sarah is. And she plays the part so WELL....

So you can't answer my question as to what YOU would do in that circumstance...yet you continue to attack Palin for HER response?

Who's playing a part here, Vandal?

It was a simple question...why don't you have a response to it?

Because you obviously take Palin seriously, and I consider her a buffoon and a joke who is not worthy of serious discussion.

Because you obviously take Palin seriously, and I consider her a buffoon and a joke who is not worthy of serious discussion.

And yet you devote so much of your finite life span to posting about her!

Well, apparently not enough time to satisfy Oldstyle, who has repeatedly challenged me about Palin all morning today, while I was out playing volleyball.....

she come clean yet?

Sarah has a hard time multitasking. She has had to explain why two of her grandkids were conceived before her kids are married, and I suspect that she is thinking in terms of rehab for alcohol abuse for a couple of them, not to mention anger management classes. I suspect that I would be too busy to make a statement to the press myself, under those circumstances.

It's really not a hard question, Vandal...what would YOU do if you were put in the same position that Palin was placed in? For some reason you find that to be "challenging".

I find it ironic that you can't find the time to answer that question but you do have time to go into great depth about the problems that "Family Palin" has.

Once again...it's SIX YEARS after a failed Vice Presidential run and you people follow Palin's life like groupies! What's up with that?

Anchorage police confirm that no charges were filed in the non-event that didn't happen. Leftists vow to destroy Palin for not being at the brawl that never occurred. Herman Goering and Josef Goebbels of DailyKOS declared that "Sarah Palin is a slut and her daughter should be raped for her failure to be present at this brawl - which never happened."

Message board demagogue "shitflinger" of USMB decried the audacity of Sarah Palin, who clearly shirked her duty by not being present at the brawl which failed to occur.

democrats seek revenge and plan to smear Palin with an unending stream of lies, half-truths, and distortions.

I find it ironic that you can't find the time to answer that question but you do have time to go into great depth about the problems that "Family Palin" has.

Once again...it's SIX YEARS after a failed Vice Presidential run and you people follow Palin's life like groupies! What's up with that?
She is a public figure, a celebrity and spokesperson for Tea Party agenda's. In addition her behavior is often comical and entertaining to watch. When you couple the celebrity status and entertainment with the need to respond to her political agenda, she becomes a mole that invites wacking every time she pops her head up. She has turned herself into our favorite wack a mole contestant. Her attitude that she and her family are better than huge segments of American society has not been helpful.

Well, apparently not enough time to satisfy Oldstyle, who has repeatedly challenged me about Palin all morning today, while I was out playing volleyball.....

Meh -

Volleyball is real life.

Oldstyle (and poor Uncensored) is desperate to blame others for what these people did.

She is a public figure, a celebrity and spokesperson for Tea Party agenda's. In addition her behavior is often comical and entertaining to watch. When you couple the celebrity status and entertainment with the need to respond to her political agenda, she becomes a mole that invites wacking every time she pops her head up. She has turned herself into our favorite wack a mole contestant. Her attitude that she and her family are better than huge segments of American society has not been helpful.

You keep right on playing "Whack a Mole", Camp! That game kind of lost it's appeal to me when I was about 8...just sayin'...

Not only is she a professional victim/political pundit, she also holds herself out to be some sort of "family values" heroine.

She's trailer trash. She brought this on herself and she's responsible for her own actions and the actions of the kids she insists on having in the spotlight.

Anchorage police confirm that no charges were filed in the non-event that didn't happen. Leftists vow to destroy Palin for not being at the brawl that never occurred. Herman Goering and Josef Goebbels of DailyKOS declared that "Sarah Palin is a slut and her daughter should be raped for her failure to be present at this brawl - which never happened."

Message board demagogue "shitflinger" of USMB decried the audacity of Sarah Palin, who clearly shirked her duty by not being present at the brawl which failed to occur.

democrats seek revenge and plan to smear Palin with an unending stream of lies, half-truths, and distortions.
Are you saying the police investigation and report are part of the conspiracy to get Sarah? All the witnesses are liars?

You keep right on playing "Whack a Mole", Camp! That game kind of lost it's appeal to me when I was about 8...just sayin'...

As long as this mole keeps popping up, she's fair game.

As long as her kids want to be in the spotlight, they're fair game.

If any of them wanted to be private people, private citizens, it would be different but they are reaping what they sow.

Deal with it.

Meh -

Volleyball is real life.

Oldstyle (and poor Uncensored) is desperate to blame others for what these people did.

Going to play volleyball was the most intelligent thing that Vandal did today, Luddley! Playing "Whack a Mole" with Camp and the rest of you is one of the dumber...

Would you haters invent someone to hate on if you didn't have Governor Palin?

Or just take it out on the nearest child or dog?

As long as this mole keeps popping up, she's fair game.

As long as her kids want to be in the spotlight, they're fair game.

If any of them wanted to be private people, private citizens, it would be different but they are reaping what they sow.

Deal with it.

It's always been an unwritten rule that the kids of famous people were NOT "fair game". It was a good unwritten rule. One that you should think about going back to.

So let me ask you "Mole Whackers" one simple question...after taking your shots at Palin for six years...who's winning the game?

'Cause from where I'm sitting...Palin is laughing at you...all the way to the bank!

Forum List

Back