No charges filed in Palin brawl

I find it ironic that you can't find the time to answer that question but you do have time to go into great depth about the problems that "Family Palin" has.

Once again...it's SIX YEARS after a failed Vice Presidential run and you people follow Palin's life like groupies! What's up with that?
She is a public figure, a celebrity and spokesperson for Tea Party agenda's. In addition her behavior is often comical and entertaining to watch. When you couple the celebrity status and entertainment with the need to respond to her political agenda, she becomes a mole that invites wacking every time she pops her head up. She has turned herself into our favorite wack a mole contestant. Her attitude that she and her family are better than huge segments of American society has not been helpful.

Not only is she a professional victim/political pundit, she also holds herself out to be some sort of "family values" heroine.

She's trailer trash. She brought this on herself and she's responsible for her own actions and the actions of the kids she insists on having in the spotlight.

To the best of my knowledge, Palin has never lived in a "trailer". She was raised by a father who was a science teacher and a mother who worked as a secretary at a school. Of course when you're slandering people who cares if your information is credible...right, Luddley?

I find it ironic that you can't find the time to answer that question but you do have time to go into great depth about the problems that "Family Palin" has.

Once again...it's SIX YEARS after a failed Vice Presidential run and you people follow Palin's life like groupies! What's up with that?
She is a public figure, a celebrity and spokesperson for Tea Party agenda's. In addition her behavior is often comical and entertaining to watch. When you couple the celebrity status and entertainment with the need to respond to her political agenda, she becomes a mole that invites wacking every time she pops her head up. She has turned herself into our favorite wack a mole contestant. Her attitude that she and her family are better than huge segments of American society has not been helpful.

Not only is she a professional victim/political pundit, she also holds herself out to be some sort of "family values" heroine.

She's trailer trash. She brought this on herself and she's responsible for her own actions and the actions of the kids she insists on having in the spotlight.

To the best of my knowledge, Palin has never lived in a "trailer". She was raised by a father who was a science teacher and a mother who worked as a secretary at a school. Of course when you're slandering people who cares if your information is credible...right, Luddley?

K

Would you prefer this?

The shit doesn't fall far from the bat.

batshit.jpg

Are you saying the police investigation and report are part of the conspiracy to get Sarah? All the witnesses are liars?

I'm saying you're a fucking turd.

You fuckwads howled about this shocking event - which now the police confirm was nothing, AND Sarah Palin wasn't even there.

I was going to hold my breath waiting for you demagogue piles of shit to swarm over the hate sites of KOS and Alternet with gushing apologies, really I was. but I got side tracked.. I mean, it's not that I know you're all a bunch of fucking honorless pukes, it's just that I got too busy to hold my breath....

Is it true the Palin's are getting ready to market knee pads with the "Palin Family Values" trade mark?

Since the liberal Daisy Chain is all here now...did one of you want to take a shot at answering my question about what YOU would have done if you were Palin and were subjected to dozens of frivolous ethics lawsuits?

Are you saying the police investigation and report are part of the conspiracy to get Sarah? All the witnesses are liars?

You fuckwads howled about this shocking event - which now the police confirm was nothing, AND Sarah Palin wasn't even there.

I was going to hold my breath waiting for you demagogue piles of shit to swarm over the hate sites of KOS and Alternet with gushing apologies, really I was. but I got side tracked.. I mean, it's not that I know you're all a bunch of fucking honorless pukes, it's just that I got too busy to hold my breath....

Oh so now, $he wasn't even there??

:bsflag:

Crazy_Joe_Biden.jpg

Because THAT guy was so much better a choice?

Yep. BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you always try to change the subject when you get caught.

:lmao:

"Caught?" I'm sorry, Luddley but didn't you accuse Palin of being "trailer trash"? Do you have a picture of her trailer? Because I have a picture of her HOUSE and it's a pretty nice one!!!

$he's a drunkard and a meth queen.

$he is trailer trash.

And batshit crazy.

:uhoh3:

You are a liar or a retard. The reason Palin came into the news recently is because the police issued an official report on their investigation. It confirmed most of the original reporting and story. Here is a link to the local press report from when it came out. And yes, it confirms Sarah was there and involved in the argument. 15 witnesses.

adn.com/article/20141009/anchorage-police-no-charges-palin-birthday-brawl

Crazy_Joe_Biden.jpg

Because THAT guy was so much better a choice?

Yep. BY FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you always try to change the subject when you get caught.

:lmao:

"Caught?" I'm sorry, Luddley but didn't you accuse Palin of being "trailer trash"? Do you have a picture of her trailer? Because I have a picture of her HOUSE and it's a pretty nice one!!!

$he's a drunkard and a meth queen.

$he is trailer trash.

And batshit crazy.

:uhoh3:

Yet you can't come up with a single picture of her trailer? Come on Luddley! You've missed the "Mole", little buddy!

Forum List

Back